CHAPTER=1=

Who's EXO?

 

~HOME SWEET HOME~

 

 

You feel so excited today. After so many years, you are coming back again to this country. South Korea.  You're really can't help to hide your sweet smile.

Finally! You arrived at the airport. *Hello Korea! Hello my Triple B!!! Noona is here right now…coming to your side!! *

Kekekeke…

You took your luggage before heading to the arrival lounge.  Suddenly, you heard screaming all over you as you stepped out. You stopped because of shock.  You feel so amusing when saw so many fans were screaming like crazy and paparazzi were  everywhere with their cameras.

“Are they waiting for someone?” you guess. Think something. Idols??

You looked around. You're trying to find someone with familiar faces. Nope. You pouted. Frustrated. Well, your main motive to coming back here beside to continue study…ermmm…of course to flirt with your biases! Triple B –BIGBANG, BAP and BLOCK B! Hehehe… You started daydreaming about them again.

At the arrival lounge, your little step brother, Myungsoo a.k.a L was waiting for you and holding a banner *Welcome back, Princess Yuki*

L sighed. He feels so embarrassed. *Stupid noona, Princess Yuki? Disgusting!* He tries his best to hide his face between the banner. People near him start badmouthing. L’s face becomes red. Then, his eyes catch someone that he was waiting for. He smiled  and pull the banner up so his noona will see it.

But…L feels something. Are you daydreaming again noona?!

You smiled happily. Just like that. Another passengers starts passing you but you never care because your eyes catch something. The banner with *Welcome back, Princess Yuki*.

Kekekeke..

And the man holds that banner with red face. Omo…Your cute little brother!

“Myungsoo-ah…hello!” You shout and run over to L.

But suddenly…surrounding which full with fans become silent and shocked but the paparazzi are become more active taking more photos. Focus on you and them..

Them??

You feel so dizzy. Little BAP with their cute wings was having circle dancing at upper your head.

L covered his face with his hands and turned around. So embarrassing!

“Excuse me… can you lift your body from us?”

You heard someone voice.

“Huh?” You blurred. Still hold your head. Then, little BAP ‘pop’ one by one. Disappear. You became normal again.

“Yah! Move your body from our oppas. ert!” Someone from fans was shouting at you.

Huh?

You feel something weird. Your hands laid at someone’s chest. You give a looks and dropped your jaws.

“Oh my…I’m sorry...” You really in shocked. You were bumped into two hot guys!

You lifted your body before accidently stepping on stomach one of them.  He screams.

“Sorry…sorry…Are you hurt?” You bowed a few times, apologize. You give your hands to help them to stand up but other hands faster than you do. You mesmerized.  Why? One group of handsome guys just in front of you! But you have no time to count how many are they.

You bowed again. Now that the group of hot guys faced up with you. You also looked back at them. *Huh? They all look so familiar. Did I know them? * Your brain starts to do processing your memories. Blank.  No information!

“Are you okay? I’m really sorry…” You said stuttered.

“I’m fine..” said Kris.  His face becomes so red like tomato but his eyes said different from his mouth.*Are you crazy? You already stepped up on my stomach with your high heels!* He try to smile. Hard. Of course. Why? Image! The paparazzi busy taking their photos. His eyes full with anger but he must control it from exploded. Image! Must think about image!

Oh? You understand his eyes look. O..o.. you're not okay!

“Please behave!” Direct from Baekhyun softly. He bites his lips, also full with anger.*Stupid fan! Your tactics are used!*

“Are you angry with me because I accidently bumped into you guys? But I already apologize… and obviously it was an accident. “You said loudly, pretend innocent, enough to get attention from surrounding. You make a sad face.

Kris and Baekhyun feel uneasy. They are heard people start whispered.

“No…no…Who’s said we’re angry?” Said Baekhyun, try to control situation. Image! Can’t make their image ruined because this stupid incident.

“I’m really..really sorry.. Please forgive me. “You bowed again. Longer but your lips smirked. *Being jerk to me, huh?*

“Please don’t bow again. We accept your apologize okay…” Baekhyun hold your shoulder and make you facing with them.

“Really? You’re so kind..thank you.” You smiled.” I’m Yuki…Kim Yuki..” You stretch out your hand to shake.

“Ermm…okay.. I’m Baekhyun..Byun Baekhyun from EXO-K. You should heard about us right?” Baekhyun said and try to shake with your hand when suddenly…..

Your cell phone singing..BAP’s NO MERCY.

 

Yeah, sounds good

We fly here B.A.P, leggo

 

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap

Yeah, let it go something like…

 

Ma, Neugeu-Deul Geu-Geon Ai-Da Ai-Ga

Eumaki Jang-Nani-Ga? Goma Ulin Ai-Da

Ni Geu-Kani Nae Ika-Ji, Angeuka-Myeon Nae Ika-Na?

Goma-Hago Dwaess-Dama, Neugeu-Kkeon Jeoli Chia-Ppura

 

 

“Opss…sorry. My call” You said while let him hanged without no time to shake hands with you. You busy find your cell phone.

*What?* Baekhyun dumbfounded. He feels like humiliated…but when listening to the ringtone, he felt more humiliated. He sighed. *BAP?*

“Hello, Myungsoo-ah…where are you?” You're answering your call, from your little brother.

“Noona…why are you so clumsy? I feels so embarrassed to face with you…I'm waiting you at the entrance. See you there. Bye!" One shot.

You looked at the cell phone. *What? Stupid Myungsoo… how's dare you! Hanged up the call without finish my words!*

You sighed.

“I’m sorry but I need to go…Bye!” you bowed again and run to find your little brother.

Baekhyun and others were still shocked and could not believe on what you do. *What? Yah… We’re EXO. How can you treat us like this?*

Kris smirked. *Don’t let me meet you again!*

 

 

 

You needs to run to the entrance to find your brother.  L leaned at his car, waits for you. Then, you see L’s backside. L lifted his head when heard someone are running towards him.

“Noona!” shouts L, happily when he saw you.  He opens his arm for you.

“My little brother!” Reply you. Smile. L is ready in position to hug you but you….

*smack*

“Yah! It’s hurt noona. Why are you hitting me?!” Said L. Hold his head while knees on the floor. People at the surrounding give weird looks to both of you. You never care about it and stand in front of L with your hands on your hips. You pouted.

“That’s because you leave me behind.” You said.

“Yah..I leave because you make embarrassment events. Can you see camera everywhere? I bet you never know with who you bumped into..”

You rise your wrinkle.

“With whom? You know them?” You asked. Curious.

“Seriously you don’t know them, noona?”

“Nope.”

“I thought you’re Kpop fan…”

“Of course, but only talented person…” You smiled. You're start dreaming about Triple B again.

L sighed. He knows what you are thinking about.

“They’re new rookies..EXO.  Don’t you ever hear about them?”

“EXO? They are EXO? Seriously?” You shocked. You point your finger inside the airport.

“I’m looking like lying?” L pouted.

“Yes…you’re not. That's why I feel like they're all looks familiar but I don't like them! “You said loud in confidently but at the same time, L’s face changed. His eyes catch someone or one group idol. Just stepped out from the entrance door and suddenly they’re stopped just behind you. He dumbfounded.

“Err…noona…” L stuttered while pulls your end shirt.

“I really don’t like EXO. Therefore, I wonder why people like them. I never finish heard their songs till now. Too bored. First time I heard…it was sound same like TVXQ. Even I cannot differentiate their individual voices. Seems same for everyone. I really don’t like it.” You complained again. Just like a judge.

“Noona…stop it…” L whispered while his eyes never stop staring that group. He starts sweating cold.

“And…they all have no talents…they’re famous just because their faces …” You continued again. Then you looked at L. “Am I right?”

“Noona…I think you should apologize. If not we’re dead!”

“Why?” You asked innocently.

“ Because they’re here…”

“Who?”

“EXO..They are here. Behind you!”

“What?!!!” You scream while lifted your body. You drop your jaws..again!  12 members of EXO faced up with you that face… 

“O..hi everyone..” You stuttered. Try to hide behind L. You pushed your little brother in front.

“Why are you push me noona?” said L. He also worries if the EXO will become crazy because of your stupid words.

Kris takes first step, walking near both of you. He examines your hidden face. “So…we’re sound like TVXQ..no talents…we’re famous because of our face?” He said. Smirked.

“You heard that?” You asked.

“From the single words….”

“That’s good. Then you can improve more… “You said again. L gives a shock look to you. * Are you crazy noona? Please don’t say something that hurt others feeling…Be careful with your words!!!*  L try to communicate with his eyes.

Kris bites his lips. *This girl!..* His devil side ready to smack you but his angel side tries to control the devil. Therefore, both the devil and the angel were fighting each other.

“Hyung…let’s go!” Someone from EXO shout. Calling him.

You smiled. Winning face.

“You don’t like us, huh? We are also NOT too pity to ask you to like us. You can say anything you want but if one day you fall in love with us, we will not recognize you as our fan!” Kris said while step back to other EXO.

“Yeww…so scary! Don’t worry! I will not… But I will bet you’ll beg me later!” You shouted so loud and then run into L’s car. Dragged L together.

“Please forgive my noona….” said L. Before enter inside the car.

Kris stops walking. *What??*

When he turned back, you and L already zoom away.

“Don’t ever let me see you again..and again!” Kris whispered. His hands cover his stomach. Still feel hurt. After you stepping his stomach with your high heels before this. Kekeke… >,0

“Yah…noona. Why are you so rude! They are having many fans you know! What if something bad happen to you?” Said L worry.

You feel nothing. “Then? Should I flight back to Japan? So childish… Don’t worry baby. Your noona is a strong girl!” You poke L’s shoulder.

L sighed.  He knew you would not scare anything. You can fight anyone. You always said anything you want. You can do everything. You're not like other girls. You are the different one. 

You throw away your glances outside the window. You mesmerized with the Korea scenery. It is look different from Japan. It was already past 12 years. Now you are back again to your dad’s country.  Well, you and L are stepsibling. You are half Korean (dad)-Japan (mom) while L, fully Korean. Both of you shared same dad but different mom.  Your mom and dad were divorced when your dad decides to marry L’s mom. That times you still young. After two years divorced, your mom died in airplane crushed, and then you stayed with your grandpa at Japan, but your relationship with L was really good. Even though you never back to Korea after that, L always come to see you at Japan. Your grandpa also treats him like his own grandson.  You cannot hate your stepmom because she always take care of you…just dad, cold-hearted as always. However, you know he also love you. You smiled.

“Why you smile noona? Remember about something” L asked.

“Nothing” You shook your head. But then continue again…” How’s about dad?” You asked him.

“Busy like always. My mom wants to see you..”

“Maybe later…But I will.”

“Okay… But thanks to you noona. Because you continue your study here, dad gives us new apartment. We’re both share it! You sure like it. “ L said, smile happily.

“Really? I thought I can get the apartment alone…” Kekeke… You laughed.

“Yah…noona! How come you can say like that?” L pouted. Wa….so cute.

“I’m joking okay…don’t be sad. Look at me baby…so cute… I still not hug you yet.” You hug L so tightly. And kiss his forehead and also his cheek.

“Yah..noona..I’m driving now. Stop it!!” Shout L. His face becomes red again. You laughed never stop. You really love your only one little brother!

At the same time… but different car.

“Hyung…look! My stomach has a hole! Stupid girl!!” Kris pouted. He opens his shirt up and shows his stomach to others. They are just laugh. Kris stomach has livid, because of your high heels!