CHAPTER=12=

Who's EXO?

~yAH! ERT!!~

 

You not come back again to the EXO’s training studio after you’re leaving. The leader Suho did called you several times but you just ignore him. Sulked. Like a little child. So, you waste your time at the park with your Baby before heading to the mall. Shopping!

Only at late evening, you return back to your apartment. Thanks God because not bump with EXO. Well, you have no feeling to meet them today…again? Less than 24 hours with EXO, your life becomes complicated.

First, Suho offer you the Inkigayo’s backstage pass in one condition you must become their personal assistant until end of the performance. * Nice Suho!*

Second, EXO offer you to breakfast with them but ended by you become their maid! *EXO bad!*

Third, Suho broke the promise and make you become EXO’s personal assistant until you like EXO. Take revenge because you’re did critics them before. *Bad leader! Bad leader! Devil side.. I hate you!*

Fourth, you got attacked by sasaeng fans. Thrown by the rotten eggs. *Stupid EXOTic*

Fifth and the worst thing… Mnet Scandal with Kris and Baekhyun??? Ha.ha.ha. *I hate it. I will ruin their life. Make them regret because make me longer stuck with EXO. But why Kris and Baekhyun looks happy and comfortable?*

That your life conclusion for this day. The end.

Sighed.

The light still off, that’s mean no one at home. Your L still not come back from your parents house.

You heading to the kitchen and prepare the food for your starving Bengal cats. Then, you go to the bedroom and ready to wash.

Well, your bad luck looks like still don’t want leave you yet. Maybe this is a curse from EXO? Suddenly, you fall in the bathroom and make your ankle sprain!!!!

Oh my God!!!!!

Urrggghhh………………

It’s really pain! Like you want to punch someone!

In hard time, you try to wear your clothes and go to the living room. You’re just in time to call L when suddenly someone opens the door. You lifted your head.

“L-ah…..” You cried at the couch.

“Why? Why? Why? What happened noona?” L runs to get you. Worried.

“I fall in the bathroom…and I sprained my ankle and swelling more severe.” You showed your feet to L. Pouted.

“Yah…noona! That’s worst. We must go to hospital first. Let’s go!”

“I don’t want!”

“Yah…it’s not the time to be stubborn. You’re always clumsy without any times. Yet still too stubborn. The doctor will not eat you, noona!”

“But they’ll very bad. They’re will give me injection! I hate that!”

L sighed. He put his hands at his waist. Look at you while you pouted. Make puppy eyes. L shook his head. Give up with your stubborn.

“Okay then…I will massage you. Wait the minutes, I take the oil. If not, your feet have to cut!” L threatens you before gone in his bedroom.

*Bad Myungsoo!*

L returns back after a while with massage oil at his hands.

 

 

EXO return back to their apartment after training practice. Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O and Xiumin heading to the apartment first while the rest followed from behind. They’re chatting and laughing together like crazy. Of course one the topics are about you!

They’re just stopped laugh when arrive to the door. When Sehun wants to key in the door password, he heard something. Scream?

“What’s that?” Asked Xiumin, curious.

They looked at each other. Silent. Then, they heard again. Someone screaming….from your apartment!

“Is it from Yuki noona’s apartment?” Said Sehun while goes to your door. Put his ears to the door. Others do same thing.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! It’s hurt Myungsoo-ah” you groaned in pain. Your covered your face with the pillow.

L sighed. Rolled his eyes. So childish!

 

Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O and Xiumin dumbfounded. They looked each other again. Blushing!

That screams little bit…ermmm…how to say?

 

“Just calm down noona.. I know it’s hurt but after a while you will be okay.”

 

That erts EXO still loyal at your door. To hear more!

 

“Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!!! Don’t be so hard Myungsoo-ah! Your hands…pp-please..remove your hands. I can’t hold anymore… Ahhh…” you scream louder than before.

“I know it. Just hold for a while. And don’t scream too loud. Our neighbor will hear!”

 

Well..They’re already heard you! The erts EXO have bleeding nose! Kekeke… your screams sound so y and hot.

The rest of EXO then arrived but catches their members in front at your door.

“Hey…what are you guys doing?” Shouted Suho.

“Sshhh!!!” The erts EXO at the same times asked Suho keep quite. D.O waved his hands to make all EXO put their ears at your door.

Baekhyun and Kris look confused but still do the same thing.

 

“Myungsoo-ah…Ahh! Ah! Pp-please! Ahhh…It’s too hurt. Pplease Myungsoo-ah.. I don’t want anymore. Remove your hands from my….”

 

The rest of EXO who just arrived were blushing too. Baekhyun and Kris more red than others.

Sehun chuckled.

“Noona looks have amazing time right?” He whispered.

“Daebak! I never thought noona so naughty girl. Hyung… I think you must work hard then”

Baekhyun and Kris bite their lips. Angry!

Suho also can’t hide his laugh. Smile together.

Kris kick Suho’s .

“Why??” Suho mouthed.

 

You stopped screams. Your clothes were wet because of your sweating. L looked at you. Sighed.

“Aishh… that’s why I asked you to go to hospital.  This is not your first time but you keep screams like the hell. Aigooo…. Noona-ah, what happened to you if I’m not here?”

You grinned.

Sit again at the couch after having the hard time when L massages your sprained ankle.

“Woah.. Your hands so good. I feel great than before. But it’s hurt so much. Thanks Myungsoo-ah”

L just shook his head and go to his bathroom. Wash his hands and also his face. He makes his hair a little wet before come again to you.

“I think you can’t cook tonight. I’m also so lazy. Then, I will go out first to buy food for us.” Said L to you before heading to the door!

You nodded. Agree.

“Myungsoo-ah.. Buy me an ice-cream!” You shouted.

L sighed. *Even in pain, still has high demand!*

 

The EXO never thought that L will open the door after…well…

“Omo…”

They’ll shouted together. Shocked.

But, L is more shock when see twelve guys in front his door apartment! L look confused.

*What are they doing here?* He raises his brow.

Awkward!

Some of them cleared their throat. Some were cough! Pretend.

Suho try to make up the Chanyeol’s messy hair!

Kai tied Luhan shoe laces!

Sehun and Lay throw dust on each other clothes!

Chen was shaking when key in the door password. Tett! Wrong password?? Omo..

Whatever they do, L was notice one thing. All of them were BLUSHING!!!

‘’Are you guys okay? Because your face look red..” Asked L.

“Of course we’re okay!!” EXO said at the same time.

Awkward again.

L scratched his head. More confuse. *But they’re look not okay… ermm..*

Kris glared to L. Same with Baekhyun. They’re hope that they heard wrong but when look at L’s wet hair, they don’t think so.

L notices that.

“Then… I go first. Please have a good rest!”  L bowed and goes to the elevator. Not waiting long, the elevator arrives. L bowed again to EXO before enters it.

“Woah…daebak! He looks so young! But I think like I meet him before..” Said Sehun, thinking something.

“He’s the one with Yuki at the airport!” Said Kris, later. Key in the door password and kicks the door.

“Hyung start to jealous…even the Mnet Scandal still not film yet.” Sehun whispered to Lay.

But Baekhyun who heard that give strong death glare to Sehun.

“Why…” Sehun pouted.

Suho pushed them to enter the home. The show was end!

Well, not actually all the EXO still know about your real relationship with L. They also not know that L stayed with you at the apartment because L always not coming home. You never inform them about that. But you told everything to L about EXO. About you meet them when first arrived at this apartment!

That’s why L not surprise when see EXO, except he shocked when EXO put their ears at your door apartment before this!

While you not know what happened outside, enjoy yourself. Watching TV. With your sprained ankle. Huhuhu.. It’s still pain!