CHAPTER=30=

Who's EXO?

~IN HEAVEN~

 

 

You become more a beautiful lady today.  It is quite different from usual, which you are always in boyish styles even though you are not a tomboy. You always wearing the t-shirt even you have a cupboard of blouse collections!

Haha..

You not follow EXO earlier but you going by yourself to the Inkigayo and bring your kids! It will become more crazy after that.

The securities were not allowing you from entering the backstage at first but after you showed up your pass and inform them that you’re the EXO’s assistant, and then they allowed you to enter it..

This is your first time and you feel so excited! You hope you will meet your biases on your ways. But none. Sighed.

You look around with amused and people look at you with a strange feeling.

Why?

Because your kids!

Hahaha…

Followed you from behind are Bacon, Baby, Cowboy and the little Kiki. Of course, you not tie them, so they will walk freely. Bacon will meow angrily when his new little sister, Kiki suddenly separates from us. Owh..so sweet Bacon!

“They’re so cute!” A girl stopped and rubbing Baby’s head. Maybe she is a back stage’s staff.

“He is such a good cat!” she said.

You smiled. Happy.

When the girl wants to walk, Baby suddenly follow her. You rolled your eyes.

“Baby! Come here. Don’t dare you!”

Baby meows while looked at you.  You can feel him not happy. “Since when are you become a playboy huh?” You pinch his cheek.

That girl earlier just chuckled. Maybe she thinks it’s so funny.  You grins, feel embarrass.

Suddenly your cell phone singing Infinite’s song, In the Summer. A new message.

 

From: The Unknown Status Kris

To: Princess Yuki

= Baby, where are you? Lost again? Should I pick you up? (^^)=

 

You hissed before reply his message.

 

From: Princess Yuki

To: The Unknown Status Kris

=I’m on my way. Getting late because I saw a handsome guy. Give me for a second to flirt, okay? I miss this job! :P =

 

 You chuckled right after send the message.

You continue walking and make sure your kids always with you before your cell phone suddenly ringing again.

You check the caller Id. From Kris. You shook your head before answered him.

“What?” you asked.

“Yah! Don’t you dare to flirt to other guy! I warn you!” you hear Kris’s voice so angry. You just listens when he start to mumble. Not care too much. You let your cell phone hanged without said anything more. You eyes wild checking every rooms and try to find the EXO name.

“Yah! KIM YUKI!” Kris screams when you keep silent.

Your eyes catch something…interesting?

You stopped. Your mouth widens. You read the name list stated at the door.

 

Reserved for:

EXO

BAP

TEEN TOP

 

Wow! Fantastic baby!

You really do not know about this! You are wondering why Kris never told you about EXO sharing a room with BAP and teen top. Okay...never mind about that.

It is amazing moments for you. Awesome!

Oh My God!

Okay… right now just ignore  EXO name. You will meet your truly bias~ BAP~ and your new baby boys~ Teen Top~ *What should I do?*

“Kim yuk…” You ended up the call. Put your cell phone into your backpack.

Straighten your blouse..  Fix your long hair..  Checking your make-up..  Test your smile.

*Oh my God! Why am I so nervous?* you put your hand on your chest. Crazy? Maybe. Your heart is nonstop beating you up.

You just in time to knock the door when someone was opened the door from inside.

“Omo…”  You and him in shocked.

He?

Who?

Guess who?

Can you faint right now?

“I’m sorry.. are you okay? I’m not shocking you, right?” asked him, looked at you with worried face. He closed the door.

You stunned. Or other words you will faint in any time!

JUNG DAEHYUN!

*Oh.my.God! Jung Daehyun…Jung Daehyun talks to me! He’s so handsome! Can I kiss him?*

You cannot breathe normally. You can feel your cheek become hot and red! Blushing!

“Hello?” Daehyun waved his hands in front your face.

“Sorry… I want to pee!” you heard someone’s voice from inside before you could say anything he opened the door and suddenly bumped into you and Daehyun.

Okay..your world stopped.

Now, three of you like a sandwich, falls together on the floor. Daehyun and him..on your top. Who’s another one? AHN DANIEL!

*I don’t mind if I need to die right now!*

You meet eyes with Daehyun and Niel, stay stunned together at that position. For a while. But in your bottom heart, you feel like in heaven!

The noisy room that full with boys suddenly silent.

The new rookies EXO, Teen Top and BAP change a look to the door. Open widen. They saw Niel and Daehyun already fell on the floor. They did not see you which under them.

You heard some of them laughed like crazy. But you not care too much!

EXO also join together to laugh when saw the clumsy Daehyun and Niel. But suddenly they stopped when saw your kids enter the room without care of you.

“Huh? Cats?” said Baekhyun.

“Is it the cats belong to Yuki noona?” 

“Huh?”

Kris lifted his head when heard your name. He not cares about the clumsy incident but he show his interest if anything is about you.

“Is that a girl? Under Daehyun and Niel?”

Huh? Kris suddenly jump and run to the door followed by others. His eyes widen. Heart attack!

“Yah! KIM YUKI!!!” Kris yelped.

You looked at Kris..grinned with blushing face! *I think I will die soon..*

Kris looks angry.

“Omo..noona..You’re really daebak!”  Chanyeol clap his hands and shook his head at the same time.

Kris shot a dead glare to him while Baekhyun smacked his best friend’s head. Chanyeol pouted.