CHAPTER=21=

Who's EXO?

~RAINY DAY BUT WHERE IS HE?~

 

 

“Kyaaa! Stupid! Stupid!  I hate EXO! I hate SUHO!”  You kick the air but what you get? Wet! Because of heavy rain.

 

“Just go…” said Suho again.

You raise your eyebrows.

“What do you mean? Go where?”

“You know what I mean, noona…”

 

“Just go huh? Yah! I go as you said but what I get??!” you groaned. Suddenly shut up your mouth when the thunder sounds so loud. Covered your both ears. Omo…

You hissed.

Wet. Cold. Hungry. No money. No cellphone. And the worst thing is NO KRIS!

You wet because suddenly heavy rain this night and you have no umbrella.

You cold because you already stucked here, at this mart for 3 hours! Thanks for Suho. He wants you to look for Kris and he told you the expected places where Kris will go when under pressure or angry.

You’re shivering. *God! Not again.I just had my flu days ago!*

You hungry because rainy day makes you want to eat more but you no money! Aishhh… your purse has left at home, same with your cellphone?? Huh! What your ‘lucky’ day?

The best thing just you got your backstage pass but then?

At the same time, you got trick by Suho again!

You looking for Kris for couple hours but you still not found him. This neighborhood was so big, maybe he hides himself at other place?

Yes, you correct! But you not know.

 

Kris was out of the bathroom when the rest of EXO has just come home. He ignores s and goes to the kitchen to get some water.

Have heavy rain outside there with the louder thunder. EXO complained about the suddenly heavy rain, make them too wet.

 

“Kris hyung! You’re at home?” asked Kai.

Kris stops and gives a cold glance to Kai. “Why? I can’t?” He said before walks to his room but Kai’s words make him stops.

“Did you meet with Yuki noona?”

*What? Why I should meet that the playgirl?* Kris sulk.

 “No!” Kris shouted then and wants proceed to his room.

“Really? So weird. Then, where is noona going?” Kai whispered. Think something while dry his hair.

After Kris burst out earlier, Suho asked her to catch Kris. Well…that the angry and jealousy Kris!

 

“Yah! Noona… No! Wait!” Suho pull your hair make you you stopped walk. You scream, angry. No one deserves to touch your hair! NO ONE!

“Yah! Suho.. Behave! No touching with my hair!” You slap his arm. Remember sasaeng fan’s incident?

Ouch! Wow..this girl.. so wild!

“What do you want?” You ask him.

“Apologize and explaination!”

“What?”

“Yah noona! You can’t leave me hangs right here with all the misunderstanding! You must explain to them at least.” Suho pointed his finger to the EXO. Without Kris.

Huh?

Then, you grinned.

“Why should I?”

“Because of you is the master of misunderstanding! Hey..please don’t make me look alike bad leader! The most important thing, you’re not my taste! Come on. Tell them!”

You shook your head and walk away.

“Yah noona!”

You ignore him. Idk! *I don’t want to!*

“Manners!” you said to him later.

“Yah..you really…” Suho lost his words. Silent. Before continue again.” Okay…I’m sorry. Please my beautiful noona, pplease help me to clear the misunderstanding…” Suho claps together and blinking look at you.

And you…*What the hell..*

“Apologize for tricks me!”

“What? Yah! I already give you the…”

You rolled your eyes to Suho. Suho keeps silent again.

“Ok. Fine. I’m sorry because tricks to you to make you become EXO’s personal assistant. But I keep my promise, right? “

“Explain to them first!” you commands.

“What?” Suho eyes widened. *This girl so badass! Don’t ever play with her!*

EXO blank. Not understand what are you and Suho talking about.

Suho hissed before open his mouth.” Okay guys…I’m sorry not telling the truth. Actually, before this I made a deal with noona. Well… I promised to give the Inkigayo’s backstage pass to her in one condition she will become our assistant till end of the performance..”

Huh?

“But..during the briefing you said till noona will like us?”

“That’s the main point!” you suddenly said. Smirked to Suho.

“I trick her to make her become our longer assistant! Well.. that’s time I feel like to bully her. I’m sorry!”

“That’s rude!” you said again. Nodded.

Huh?

“Then…noona, why are you agreed with hyung?”

“Because I want this pass!” You waved the pass that given by Suho earlier. EXO dumbfounded.

What? Just like that?

“You two really…out of thinking! Suit together. ”

You grinned.

“So.. I’m done. Now is your turn, noona!” Suho look at you.

You shook your head and look at him too. Stabs his shoulder.

“No need. You already did for me and for yourself.”

“What?”

“That’s the main point why this misunderstanding happened. I want to take revenge!”

Kekeke…

You continued again while meet eyes with EXO. “What’s you guys heard or saw before this..just for acting purpose! Hell…I don’t like this bad leader! For real!”

Bwoahahaha…

 

Xiuman who just come in poke Kai’s back.

“Yo! I just meet with noona’s brother. He said she still not return yet. Where are she going with Kris? She left her cellphone at home. How about to call Kris?” Xiumin scratched his forehead. Take a towel from Sehun, who standing near him.

Huh?

“Kris hyung? He was at home all the time!”

What?

Kris looked at s when heard them talked about you.

“Then..why noona still not return yet?”

EXO looked at Suho. Curious.

“Why me?” Suho blinking.

 

A-CHOOO!

“Sh*t!” you hold your shivering body.

“Where is Kris? It’s already late..Where is he going? Well..Suho said he always come here…that sulking baby!”

Yes..you hate Suho but you still trust him.

You glanced at your watch..almost 12pm?!

 

“Yah! Are you guys crazy?!” Kris shouted to s when Suho explained what exactly happened.

“It’s not so fun, okay?!”

Suho just ducked his head down. Guilty!

EXO stayed silent. No one dare to open their mouth. Lay looked outside the window. Still have loud thunder and heavy rain. He’s thinking about you. Worried.

“I will look for her!” Said Baekhyun suddenly, stand up and ready to go out.

 

You sighed. You open your hand and let the rain wet your palms. You enjoy it. Cold. You looked at the dark sky. What you can see just rain.

“Where is Kris?” you whispered, quietly. Worried.