33

My Strange Oppa

 

 
It was early in the morning before dawn when the caretaker opened the door and found you and Jinyoung sprawled across the floor. Your palm was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around you securely. 
 
The caretaker almost had a heart attack from the sight. He woke you guys up hastily and with flushed cheeks and tired eyes, you and Jinyoung made your way home.
 
It was quiet on the way home. Jinyoung occasionally stole glances your way while you pretended you didn’t notice. As you put your hands in your jacket pocket for warmth, your eyes widened in realization.
 
*Oh my godddd, I had my phone this whole timeeeee!!!* You lowered your head and cursed your self.
 
“What are you doing?” Jinyoung asked in his morning voice.
 
You stopped and looked up at him with your big, twinkling eyes. His voice sounded quite attractive and low as he gazed at you with his phoenix eyes. 
 
Jinyoung cleared his throat and yawned. “Sorry, I’m really tired.”
 
You smiled and shook your head. *But I’m glad we got stuck in the storage room.*
 
Jinyoung immediately smiled back at you. Butterflies bloomed in your stomach as you looked away, hoping he wouldn’t see your rosy pink cheeks. 
 
“What a long night,” Jinyoung stretched as he got off the bus. The both of you were so sore from sleeping on the floor.
 
You put your hands in your pocket as you breathed in the cold, misty air. 
 
“My back aches,” you frowned.
 
Jinyoung laughed and lightly pounded your back.
 
“What are you doing?” You questioned as you continued walking.
 
Jinyoung beamed, “massaging you.”
 
You walked faster away from him. “You ert!”
 
“Me?!” Jinyoung pointed to himself in horror. “I was just helping you!”
 
“Mhmmm,” you rolled your eyes but grinned at him. “You just want to touch me.”
 
“What?! Who was the one wanted me to hug her to sleep last night?” Jinyoung caught up to you.
 
You shrugged and pouted at him. “You were the one that pulled me into your lap…. Clearly, you were trying to seduce me!” 
 
You giggled and ran away.
 
Jinyoung already forgot about how tired he was and stared at the mischievous you. “YA! SANG ~~~~~!” He chased after you.
 
You were now in front of your house. It felt unusual having to stand in front of Jinyoung like this.
 
You cleared your throat. 
 
Jinyoung put his hands in his pockets.
 
With a pounding heart, you forced yourself to look up at him.
 
“Thanks for last night.” You beamed at him though your lips were quivering.
 
Jinyoung smiled and dishevelled your hair. “See you in a couple of hours.”
 
You smiled his favourite smile and nodded. Jinyoung waved bye as he watched you stepped into your house. When the door closed, Jinyoung smiled, and whistled happily home. 
 
You were peaking from your window as you watched him walk home. He looked so bright and happy.
 
You giggled and took out your phone. 0 missed calls.
 
As expected, of course your father wouldn’t call. You rolled your eyes and ran upstairs to finish the homework you didn’t get to do and prepared for another day of school.