55

My Strange Oppa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svcl-tYKurY

 
You sat on your seat, with your face as confused as ever. Something about the way Jinyoung’s last look made your stomach churn.
 
Your Dad finished placing the bags on the top shelf. He sat down next to you with a wide grin. “I’m so excited to drop our life here and head on over to America.”
 
His face fell when he saw your tear stained face.
 
Your eyes were still wide with shock from what happened. 
 
“Uljima,” your father cooed as he pulled out a handkerchief and wiped away your tears. “You’ll find another boy better than him.”
 
It was bad that he said this once, but for him to say it twice, you snapped your head towards him with an upset glare. “Appa, what did I say about saying things like that?” No boy can ever be better than Jung Jinyoung.
 
Taken aback from the hostility in your voice, he cleared his throat and shifted the topic. “Look!” He pulled out a pamphlet about America. You stared at him in disbelief. 
 
You looked out the window in sadness.
 
You closed your eyes, and a rush of memories flew back to you.
 
When you first met, when you had your first argument, when he first hugged you, and when you had your first kiss. 
 
Something hit you then. The warmth of the memories, the lingering touch of his lips still on your lips, and the tears that you saw from his eyes; you couldn't do this. Your eyes fluttered open. *I can’t do this. I can’t. I can live without my Dad, I did it once, right? But I can’t live without Jinyoung.* Jinyoung was like the sun and the moon to you. In the dark, he was the bright light the guided you through the empty dark despair.
 
He was the sun that kept you warm, bright and happy. 
 
You looked at your Dad who was humming a happy tune. You shook your head and unbuckled your belt. You bolted upwards. 
 
Your Dad stared at you, baffled. “Are you going to the washroom?”
 
You shook your head and whispered, “I'm sorry.”
 
His eyes widened. “M-mwoh?”
 
“I can’t go with you,” you answered him with apologetic eyes. Before he could say anything else, you ran away as fast as your legs could take you. You look back to see your Dad’s empty face and didn’t turn back again.
 
Your father was stunned by your sudden outburst. When he snapped back to reality, it was too late. The doors were now shut. 
 
“Please, let me go!” Your father begged.
 
The flight attendant looked at him apologetically. “Mianhae, we are boarding now. Everything is closed.”
 
It felt like your lungs could burst any minute now. You made sharp turns as you made sure you would not to bump into anyone.
 
*Please, please, still be here.* You wished hopefully in your mind. You ran so fast that you didn’t see the wet sign. “AHHHH!” Your hands wailed in the air as you fell. You collapsed on the floor clumsily.
 
Everyone stared at you, and one person offered you their hand but you vision were blurred by tears as you picked yourself up and ran faster. 
 
The airport was large, but for some reason you felt so suffocated by the huge space. As soon as you saw the front exit of the airport, you ran even faster. Your legs almost felt like jello, but the thought of Jinyoung kept you going strong.
 
You bursted through the front doors, and searched everywhere for him. Your heart sank in your chest when you didn’t see him. Everything you owned was now on the plane. 
 
*How will I make it back there?* You thought uneasily.
 
“HEY I GOT THAT TAXI FIRST!” You heard a familiar voice complained.
 
Your heart elated in your chest as you whirled to the side and saw Jinyoung yelling at another person for stealing his Taxi. There were still tears in his eyes as angrily stared down at the man.
 
A huge smile swept across your face as you ran over and backhugged him. Your body flew right into his, and he stumbled a bit. Jinyoung’s eyes widened at the sudden contact as he froze as stiff as ice.
 
The man used the distraction to steal the taxi. He quickly got in and the cab went off.
 
Jinyoung was still frozen in place. You couldn’t even bring yourself to face him yet, instead you just cried happy tears as you wounded your arms around him from behind. 
 
When Jinyoung was ready to speak, he whispered your name in the most loving way, “~~~~~?”
 
You smiled as you nodded into his back.
 
“Why are you here?” he questioned. The way you held him made his heart thump heavily in his chest.
 
You hugged him even tighter. “Because I love you babo! I can’t live without you!”
 
“But your appa….” Jinyoung swallowed back the lump in his throat. 
 
“Appa loves me, but I learned that you love me more.” You mumbled. Jinyoung couldn’t take it anymore as he turned around and cupped your face with his strong hands. 
 
He smiled tearfully at you. “You choose me?”
 
You nodded happily. “I choose you, my strange oppa.”
 
Jinyoung smiled and leaned in happily.
 
You closed your eyes as you wounded your arms around his neck.
 
Jinyoung pulled you close as his lips were crushed against yours. 
 
There were a millions things going on right now; people were entering the airport, people were returning home from long flights, cabs being stolen, someone had lost their luggage, and planes soaring high in the sky, and yet… none of that seemed to matter right now.
 
What mattered was that you and Jinyoung were with each other. 
 
His tongue the bottom of your lip, making you giggle. When your breaths went uneven, you quickly pulled away and gazed into the eyes of your loving boyfriend.
 
“I love you,” you said out loud. You realized he still had tears in his eyes. “Oppa! Why are you crying?”
 
“Because you chose me! “ Jinyoung gave you a tearful grin.
 
You blushed as you wiped away the tear from the corner of his eyes.
 
“Forever.” You said out loud, vowing a deep promise in your heart.
 
Jinyoung bumped his forehead against yours softly as he gazed into your eyes lovingly. “Forever, and ever, and ever until the world ends, until the oceans become no more, until the skies fall. I’ll never ever let you go.” 
 
 
---
 
THANK YOU FOR READING :) my lovely subs~
by the way to my readers who had read this fic before, do you guys remember me saying i'd make a sequel? HAHAHA cos I remember I said I would but idk.......... I'm still thinking about it.... But anyways. Thanks for reading! Hope you'll check out my other fics! Jinyoung loves you all. 
♥♥♥