28

My Strange Oppa

 

 
When school rolled back around, you did whatever you could to occupy yourself. As long as you were away from home, you were fine.
 
The only time you went home was to do your homework, shower, eat and then go to sleep and have the next day repeat.
 
You did everything to get your mind off your Dad.
 
You were the angel Queenka for a reason, and you wanted to live up to that title. You wanted to always be happy, and to show every one that you weren’t weak.
 
To have Jinyoung and Gongchan see you cry was the last thing you ever wanted.
 
Since school started, you separated yourself from the other Queenka’s. It was more of them 3 hanging around each other then just you.
 
You spent a majority of your time creating events in the school. You had gotten the approval from Ms. Jung to create all these events, like bake sales and trips. 
 
“Isn’t she amazing?” Jinyoung said in awe as you handed flyers out to the student body at lunch. 
 
You gave it to everyone with a glowing face. All of the girls couldn’t deny your cuteness and took it graciously. All of the boys nodded in daze as they drooled over you.
 
You looked up and met eyes with Jinyoung.
 
Jinyoung waved happily to you.
 
You scoffed but couldn’t help but giggle. You headed over to their table.
 
“Annyeong!” You gave them white toothy, beautiful smile.
 
Baro’s eyes twinkled as he waved dazedly at you like a fool.
 
Sandeul smacked his head. “Babo-ya!”
 
“I hope everyone can make it to the bake sale tomorrow!” You handed out the flyers to the boys. 
 
The boys took the yellow piece of paper and looked at it.
 
“Jinyoung, you’re coming right?”
 
Jinyoung nodded fervently.
 
“Gongchan, you, too right?”
 
Gongchan smiled, “of course, noona. I love cupcakes!”
 
Jinyoung whipped his head to Gongchan’s direction and narrowed his eyes at him. Gongchan had told him about the new years day when he had bumped into you. Jealousy was written all over Jinyoung’s face when Gongchan finished his story.
 
Of course, Jinyoung wished it was him that found you crying on the street. His reverie was distracted when you spoke in your tinkling voice.
 
“CNU oppa, Baro, and Sandeul, you will, too right?” You smiled as you tilted your head to the side.
 
*Oppa?!?!* Jinyoung fretted.
 
“She knows my name!!!” Gaped Sandeul.
 
“YOU KNOW OUR NAMES?!” Baro gasped.
 
You laughed. *No wonder Jinyoung and them are friends. Their so similar.* You nodded. “Of course! Please come, okay? I’ll be looking forward to seeing you all.”
 
You hopped off with the biggest mischievous smile on your face. You had noticed the look that Jinyoung had on his face the moment you said oppa to CNU. 
 
“Ya! Sang ~~~~~!” Jinyoung called. You didn’t turn back. “WHY DO YOU CALL HIM OPPA?!” He knew you could hear him, but you did not turn back, much to his dismay. Jinyoung pouted as he burned a hole into your back with his gaze.
 
You were by another group of students and talking to them. You eyes turned into half moons as you smiled at them.
 
Jinyoung relaxed at your smile and began smiling to himself.
 
“Ugh,” Sandeul elbowed Baro. “Is that what love does to you?!”
 
“Well ~~~~~ is pretty damn pretty…..” Baro suddenly blurted out.
 
Jinyoung turned to him and smacked his forehead. “YA! SHE’S MINE!”
 
Baro gave him a wink. “Not yet!”
 
Jinyoung fumed next to him.
 
CNU shook his head and chuckled. “Thought you didn’t like her, Baro!”
 
“Hyung, feelings can change!” Baro teased. 
 
“WHAT?!?!”Jinyoung put him in a headlock and began rubbing his fist into Baro’s head roughly.
 
“HYUNG! I’M SORRY! I WAS JUST JOKING!” Baro squirmed around Jinyoung’s arms, his squals were loud enough for the sea of student body to hear.
 
You looked up and noted how the boys interacted. You laughed.
 
For the first time in awhile, you were able to laugh sincerely from the bottom of your heart. Just seeing how close the boys were and how silly they acted warmed your heart.