2

My Strange Oppa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvZGgJo5TDw

 
The crowd of student body made room as the Queenka’s entered through the doors of WM High. 
 
Kyungmi, Hwayoung and Hyunjung walked through with their sassy attitude and boss-like mentality which shrieked of intimidation. 
 
With every step, students shrunk back in fear. 
 
Kyungmi flipped her long bright red hair coolly, Hwayoung’s short bob cut and piercing cat eyes stared coldly forward, and Hyunjung kept her black sunglasses on as she popped her bubble gum. The three of them embodying every element of y and fear in one gang. 
 
“Unnies, you look beautiful today!” exclaimed one of the girls from the wave of student body. 
 
The girls smirked in satisfaction. 
 
The door burst open again.
 
Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the noise.
 
You were huffing and puffing as you held onto your chest. *Oh boy I am so unfit!* You wiped a bead of sweat away and looked down at your watch.
 
“Just 1 minute left to spare,” you smiled defiantly. You burst through the door with such power that everyone turned their gaze onto you.
 
“Unnie! Gwenchana?” asked one girl, noting the sweat beads on your forehead.
 
You looked at her and smiled warmly. “Yes, thank you for asking.” 
 
She returned the smile. 
 
You noticed that everyone was staring at you, even your friends. 
 
You smiled and ran to their side. 
 
“What are you all staring at? Get to class!” Hyunjung hissed. 
 
Kyungmi and Hwayoung rolled their eyes at you. “You know, this is exactly what we were saying before... about you being too nice.” Hwayoung said in annoyance.
 
You blinked. “Mwoh?”
 
“You’re too nice,” Kyungmi said in irritation. “Cut the crap. You’re a Queenka, act like it.” 
 
You pouted. 
 
Hwayoung rolled her eyes. “I know you’re the maknae and all but could you drop the cute act? Act cool, act fearless. Don’t be smiling and telling people thank you and all that .”
 
You lowered your head and nodded.
 
BRRRRING! The bell rang.
 
Hyunjung popped her bubblegum and sneered at you. 
 
It was clear from her vibe that she always gave you that she never liked you. 
 
“Well?” Kyungmi asked as she looks back at you. “Aren’t you going to class, Miss perfect student?” 
 
Your head snapped up. “Oh yeah~ I’ll see you guys at lunch.” You smiled at your friends before skipping off to class.
 
Hyunjung lowered her sunglasses a bit so that the others could see her eyes. “I really don’t like her.”
 
“Relax. She’s one of us.” Kyungmi warned with tense eyes. 
 
They watched as you disappear up the flights of stairs.