Chapter 9

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

After school you went straight to the cafe meeting up with Gongchan. Once the two of you arrived Jinyoung was standing there with his arms crossed as he glared at you.

"I"m disappointed in you Hana," he said sounding serious. "Do you not know how busy we were these past few days with only 2 people working?"

"Jinyoung, I'm sorry," you said bowing your head.

"Sorry won't cut it," he said now sounding pissed off.

"Yah, hyung. Stop it," Gongchan said as Jinyoung glared at him. "Hana, I hope you know he's lying. That day when I called you he told me to lie so that he wouldn't be bored and because he wanted to see you. Honestly there haven't been any customers at all, you could say 20 overall."

You looked to Jinyoung as he cleared his throat. "Wah~ I'm disappointed in you Jinyoung."

"Yah, don't mock me," he said pouting now. "By the way, your friend JiEun is very hard working unlike someone here. I like her."

You glared at him as he just smiled to you when you heard the bell ring and saw 3 guys standing there, observing.

"Hyung, this place is looking good," the blonde guy said smiling widely. Jinyoung smiled to them and walked up to them wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

"Hana, these are my friends Baro, Sandeul and this glasses man you can call CNU," he said as they bowed and waved to you. You did a 90 degree bow and introduced yourself. You couldn't help, but notice that one guy, Sandeul, keep glancing at you and kept blushing.

"Don't mind him. He usually acts like this in front of girls because he's not used to them around," Jinyound said noticing it as you smiled to Sandeul while he shyly smiled back. Hours later you've only recieved 3 customers and the day seemed to have gotten slower. Well this is a lot better than staying home with that Ice Prince.

"Hana, do you want to leave early today?" Gongchan asked as he was taking off his apron.

"No, it's fine. I'll stay a bit longer," you said smiling to him as he approached you. He grabbed your apron and took it off for you.

"I wanna hang out with you, so lets go," he said throwing the apron to Jinyoung and grabbed you, dragging you out. "I also want to talk about JiEun."

The both of you were walking around eating ice cream when Gongchan suddenly stopped in front of you.

"I've been curious about that ring on your ring finger. I know it's not SuAh's," he said as you cleared you throat.

"My parents bought it for me," you said hesitantly. He looked at you and chuckled.

"I know you're lying. You hesitate when you lie," he said and continued walking. "If you don't want to tell me who that person is then that's fine, but I was hoping we could exchange information, like you tell me who you like and I tell you who I like."

"Seriously?!" you exclaimed as you wanted to know who he liked. "Fine then I'll tell you, but you tell me first."

"Nope, ladies first," he said witha shy smile. You couldn't help, but smile back and tell him.

"I like JaeBeum," you said as he widened his eyes.

"You still like JB?! Even after he's been gone for like what 7 years now?" he asked as you just nodded. You looked at him to tell you his crush.

"I..." he said trailing off and glanced at you. "I like you."

You couldn't believe what he was saying so you froze on the street and just looked at him with wide eyes as he laughed.

"I got you," he said still laughing. "I like you, but as my best girl friend! But to be honest, I like Jieun."

"You do?!" you squealled as he covered his ears and nodded. "That's great!! But wait, what about Wooyoung?"

He just shrugged and continued walking. "Wooyound does like JiEung, but he dosn't know I do. He's my best friend and so I'll let him go after her."

"Pabo," you said with a light giggle. "If you really like her then you should go after her. Knowing Wooyoung, he wouldn't last long with her because of the big player he is."

Gongchan just lightly chuckled and you two went your seperate ways home.

Myungsoo's POV~

I was sitting at home waiting for Hana as it was getting late when I got a phone call from the private caller.

"Did you know she's seeing someone else?" that voice said with a attitude in it, i could already tell it was a women who was talking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked annoyed of the voice already.

"Are you jealous?" she scoffed. "She seems to be happier with him than with you Myungsoo. If I were you I'd let her go and let her live a happy life with him while you live your life with me."

"Look lady, I don't care if she's cheating on me. That gives me a reason to divorce her sooner so please stop calling me or else I won't let you get away with it," I said firmly. She just laughed and hung up when I received a photo of Hana and another guy as they looked happy. Is she really seeing someone else? Ugh, like I care what she does!

I didn't bother on staying up any longer waiting for her so I went to bed still thinking about that photo. I have to know who that guy is.