Chapter 8

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

Aish, where did she go? And why are the paparazzis here?!

I searched the church to find her no where in sight as I tried the entrance, but that was where the paparazzis were.

"Who brought them here?!" my father yelled furious. I bit my bottom lips worrying about Hana hoping she wouldn't get caught. My cell rung and it read, "Private Caller."

"Kim Myungsoo, you think you can hide this from me? I won't let you go and I won't let her have you," a voice said as I picked up. It was auto-tuned so it was hard to identify the person.

"Yah, were you the one who called the paparazzis here? I may not know you, but I'm 100% sure I'm not interested," I scoffed.

"Who knows, you might come running for me," the person laughed and hung up. I looked at my phone and groaned. Aish, damn stalkers!

Your POV~

"Woohyun-ssi, what are you doing?" you asked as you felt uncomfortable being so close to him.

"They can't find you or else it'd be the end of us," he said sounding worried.

"Us?"

"Infinite I meant," he corrected you as you just nodded.

"But why do we need to hide? Aren't they out of the church?" you asked. He sighed and loosened you when he heard footsteps and what seemed to be the paparazzis, so he held you again, tighter this time. His phone then started buzzing as it was on vibrate; it was a text.

"They cleared up a story for the paparazzis. It's clear, we can get out now," he said with a relief smile. You both came out and you noticed it was a janitors closet.

"I'm sorry for the sudden action I made, taking you into that closet," he whispered into your ear. "If someone were to have seen us then it would have been bad."

You had goosebumps from hearing him say that as he walked faster away from you. You saw your parents and ran up to them.

"What happened?" you asked them as they hugged you.

"We don't know. They just popped out of now where, but luckily Su-Ah was wearing white so therefore we lied that it was her wedding and that Myungsoo was the best man of the groom," your mother explained.

"Were they only here because of Myungsoo?" you asked as they nodded. This is why I didn't want to marry him!

You arrived at home as it was dark out already and went into the room as Myungsoo followed behind.

"Uhm, may I get some privacy? I need to change," you said as he was already changing in front of you. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"Well, we're married now and you've seen my body already so there's no point in privacy anymore," he said with a erted smirk. "All we have left is tot see your body."

You gasped and threw you heels at him as he groaned in pain. You didn't care and went to the bathroom to change and yelled, "You're such a ert!!"

"Takes one to know one!" he shot back as you heard him laughing. You ped your dress when it got stuck. Oh crap.

"Uhm, Myungsoo," you said stuttering. He gave no response, but you knew he ws listening to you. "Uhm, will you me? My zipper's stuck."

And just like that he opened the bathroom door and smiled, "Sure I'd love to it for you love."

Myungsoo's POV~

I thought I would laugh, but I held it in.She turned her back to me as I approached her. When I touched her dress, she flinched and cleared .

"You, are you nervous?" I whispered into her ear seductively as she didn't say anything, but I knew she felt uncomfortable. I chuckled and continued trying to it, but it was harder than I expected it to be. Finally I got it done and it just slid down her body as I opened my mouth and eyes as wide as possible with my face burning up. Luckily she was wearing shorts underneath and a tank top, but the shorts were so short and her top was so revealing.

"What's up with you?" she said so casually like it was nothing. I pointed to her body as she just looked at it. "What?"

"Why are you revealing so much?" I asked while stuttering.

"What? We're married now, privacy doesn't matter any more," she said mocking me as she laughed and walked into the room. I followed behind and just scoffed.

"Wah~ seriously," I said as my top lips twitched. She just turned back and shrugged while smiling at me. She got on the couch and pulled the blanket over her as I just stood there with a sigh. After an hour or so I asked her, "Where were you when they came?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked half-asleep.

"I'm talking about the paparazzis. When they came you just disappeared," I said explaining it to her as she just sighed.

"Woohyun oppa, took me to a safe place to help me stay away from them," she said, but for some reason I felt jealous and frustrated. Woohyun? Why did he do that?

"Why do you ask?" she said breaking me from my thoughts.

"I was just curious," was all I said before she was fully asleep. Isn't it obvious that I was worried about you?

Tumblr_lzpd7gzpag1qa6af0o1_500_large