Chapter 41

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

I woke up early to make breakfast for Hana when I saw a girl stand in front of my house; it was SuAh. I went out as she walked up to me.

"Can you give this to Hana for me?" she asked handing me an envelope. I looked at it first before taking it. "Please."

I felt bad so I took it and just left her outside. I looked at the envelope and was about to open it when Hana walked in the kitchen.

"What is that?" she asked, tying her hair into a messy bun. I handed it to her as she just stared at it.

"SuAh wanted me to give it to you?" I said and started cooking some scrambled eggs. Hana stared at it for another few seconds before setting it on the table and sat on a stool.

"So what are you cooking for breakfast?" she asked as she rested her cheeks on her palms.

"Nothing special just pancakes, eggs and bacon, unless you want sausages instead?" I said while trying to multi-task.

"Can't we have both?" she asked.

"We could, but you've gain some weight so I don't want you eating too much," I teased as she scoffed.

"You're so mean!" she shouted with anger. I just laughed at her and continued cooking. "At least let me help you."

"Nah, I'm good. I don't want my food burnt or salty," I said as she came and slapped my arm walking away. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to the kitchen. "Fine help me."

She smiled and we began cooking together. It wasn't long before breakfast was served.

"I heard everything you said last night," I said as she choked on her food.

"You did?!" she asked as food flew out of . I chucked at her and wiped clean.

"Yah~ don't eat with your mouth full," I said playfully as she gave me her beautiful smile. "But yes, I heard everything."

"Then the kiss..." she said trailing off. I just nodded and her face began to turn red.

"Aigoo~ you're so cute," I said pinching her cheeks. She slapped my hand away and continued eating.

"Why did you pretend to be sleeping then? I mean, I heard you snoring!" she said angry. I laughed and just shrugged.

"But did you really mean it?" I asked as she gave me a warm smile.

"I meant all of it," she said. "You're the only one for me jagiya~"

"Jagiya?" I said then laughed at her. "You're the only one for me yeobo~"

She laughed and we had a good time with each other. We didn't even need to talk about the whole situation about JB and this love triangle because I knew in her heart that I was the only one.

"NOONA~~!!" we heard someone yell from outside the door. I exchanged looks with Hana and we went to open the door. As soon as I did Seungjin hugged her.

"Yah, get you hands off my wife!" I yelled as he just stuck his tongue out at me. Jaehyung and the rest of them came in with smiling faces. "What's with you guys?"

"We finally debuted!!! Didn't you see us?!" Seungjin asked with an amazingly loud voice like Sungjong. I looked at Hana as she was just as confused as I was.

"You guys didn't see it did you?" Jaehyung asked with an eyebrow raised up. I gave an uneasy laugh laugh and scratched my head.

"We didn't see it," Hana honestly said. "But congratulations on your debut. I bet it was successful."

Your POV~

"Thank you noona," Seungyub said with a bow. You were puzzled at his actions just as A-Jax and Myungsoo were too.

"Seungyub, this is the first time I've seen you like this," Hyunggon said looking at him up and down as Seungyub just smiled.

"It suits you," you said smiling back to him.

"Shall we watch out debut song 'One 4 U?'" Seungjin asked as you nodded. He happily took out is iPad and started playing the song. You were amazed at how good they were and how muscular each of them were, especially Hyunggon.

"That was great!" you said as you finished watching it with them.

"I know right!" Seungjin said happier than ever. You smiled at him and the atmosphere was great and refreshing to see them again, but soon it just dropped down when Infinite walked in.

"Aye yo yo! What's up my brothers!" Dongwoo shouted as he wrapped his arms around Seungyub and Hyojun's shoulders as they gave him a 'WTF' face.

"Saw your debut stage, it was great" Sunggyu said bowing to them all as they bowed back, thanking him.

"How did you know they were here?" Myungsoo asked as the rest walked in.

"We didn't. We just wanted to barge in on another moment you might've had with Hana," Sungyeol said with a grin. You felt yourself blush and hid yourself from showing it.

"You guys have got to me kidding me right?" Myungsoo asked as he glared at them. They shook their heads and continued congratulating A-Jax. The whole day you had Infinite and A-Jax over to 'chillax' as they called it.

"Let's eat out for dinner," Sungjong suggested as he was playing on his phone.

y "What do you have in mind?" Sunggyu asked as he seemed bored.

"I don't know, some pasta maybe," Sungjong said.

"Ou~ that sounds nice," Yunyoung said with a finger snap.

"You want all of us to go?" Myungsoo asked as Sungjong nodded. "I don't want to go though. I'd rather stay home and cook."

"Then you stay and cook while we take Hana," Sungjong said as he grabbed your wrist when Myungsoo grabbed his.

"Don't take my wife like that," he said firm. "She's not a toy whom you can just drag around and show off."

"I see that I've taught L well," Jaehyung said with a father like tone. Sungjong let go of your hand and just rolled his eyes.

"Fine! You both stay while we stuff ourselves with good food!" Sungjong yelled and headed towards the door with A-Jax and Infinite following behind. You just sat there speechless. But I wanted to go...

You looked to Myungsoo and pouted.

"Fine, we'll go," he said and you jumped up and down. You both followed behind and caught up to them.

Woohyun's POV~

After dinner I left early and bumped into a girl. She was gorgeous and for some reason she made my heart pound, like how Hana did for me.

"I'm sorry," she sweetly said and bowed.

"No it's fine," I said and gave her a slight bow. She began walking away as I did too when she said something.

"Thank you," she called out to me. I turned around confused as she gave a heart melting smile. "If it weren't for you, I would've died. Thank you and your mother for her heart. I'll cherish it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I felt touched and happy for her. "No problem," was all I said and smiled to her.

"Let's go out for coffee some day," she said as I nodded. She gave another heart melting smile and left. I felt my face heat up and I knew I had found someone else to go after. Not only was I able to let my mother go, but now I'm able to let Hana go as well.