Chapter 31

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

Woohyun didn't really need to go to the E.R. room because he was only hit in the stomach and if you've seen his body, it's rock solid, so he was fine. The guys in masks had their wounds treated as we all waited for the results when a doctor came out. I along with Sunggyu and the blond of the other group went up to him.

"How are they?" I asked as he gave out a sigh.

"The girl is fine, she's just in shock, but as for the two boys," he said before trailing off to give out another sigh.

"Please tell me Jaehyung and the other guy is safe," the blonde guy said as he seemed to tear up.

"The blonde patient is fine, but the one who was wearing all black...he needs blood. He's lost too much blood and if we don't get any then it'll be the end for him," the doctor said as the blonde had a tear fall. "His blood is type B so if any of you want to donate your blood please come with us."

"Most of my members are the same blood type," the blonde said and motioned 3 other guys to follow him and the doctor. The nurse then allowed us to visit Hana, Woohyun and Gongchan as Hana and Woohyun shared rooms. Gongchan had his own room. During that time we also got to meet the others as well.

"There's not enough blood for him," the doctor said coming into the room. We all exchanged looks when Sungyeol stood up.

"I'm willing to give him my blood since I'm a B myself," he said when Hyunggon grabbed his shoulder.

"You don't have to worry about it. I'll give more of my blood doctor," Hyunggon said walking up to the doctor when suddenly Woohyun got up from the bed.

"Please take mine as well, he was the one who saved me, the least I could do is give him my blood to save him," he said stumbling as he walked to the doctor.

"Like I said, I'll give my blood as well," Sungyeol said grabbing Woohyun's arm, helping him stand up straight. The doctor looked at Hyunggon as he nodded. They all left and the rest of us just sat in silence when we saw Hana moving.

"Hana, you're awake," Sungjong said going up to her. She had her eyes slightly opened as I gently held her in my arms.

"Who would do such a thing?" I asked as she just stayed quiet.

"Where's Gongchan and Jaehyung oppa?" she asked in a soft voice. I looked at the others as they hung their heads low.

Your POV~

"Gongchan is fine, but Jaehyung...he should be fine once he receives our blood," Yunyoung said as you nodded.

"How could something like this happen?" Dongwoo asked rubbing his head. You looked around the room when you saw Seungjin hanging his head low.

"I'm sorry," he softly said as you all turned your attention to him. "It was me who lead those guys to you, Hana."

"What are you talking about?" you asked as he looked to face you.

"I only became friends with you, so that I can lure you into my traps," he coldly responded with a smirk. This isn't the Seungjin I know.

"What did you do?!" Myungsoo asked walking over to him, but Sungmin and Seungyub blocked him.

"I hate you, Hana," Seungjin said. "I hired those guys to attack you, but because Jaehyung and the hyungs found out about it, I couldn't make my move, so I played along like I wasn't part of it."

"How could you do this to me? You were so innocent," you said crying. He just smirked bigger and chuckled.

"Looks can be deceiving huh?" he said when Myungsoo pushed the two out of the way and punched Seungjin.

"I knew she should've stayed away from you," he said pissed. "From all of you!"

"Should've kept a better eye on your wife," Seungjin said wiping off the blood from his lips. Myungsoo grabbed his collar and the rest of them started arguing with each other.

"Stop it!" you yelled as more tears fell down. "Get out, all of you."

"Hana," Myungsoo said letting go of Seungjin's shirt.

"Get out!" You cried. "I said get out!!"

Myungsoo's POV~

I saw the determination in her eyes, so I left with the others following behind. We stood outside of her room as I glared at Seungjin and the others.

"I don't want to see any of you guys from now on," I firmly said to them as Seungjin just smirked when Woohyun and the rest came from around the corner.

"Jaehyung's going to be fine," Woohyun said as he then felt the tension. "What's going on?"

Sungjong told the whole situation to them as Hyunggon looked straight to Seungjin.

"Seungjin-ah," he said.

"I'll explain everything at later hyung, let's just go home," Seungjin said leaving as his crew followed.

"Myungsoo, I don't think he was telling the truth," Woohyun softly said. "He's just a kid, he wouldn't do these sorts of things."

"Don't be stupid like Hana and assume that he's innocent," I said glaring at him.

"Something just feels off," he said biting his bottom lip. I sighed of anger and left the hospital.

Seungjin's POV~

"Why did you lie to them?" Hyunggon asked as he was driving us home.

"I just think its better this way, to make her hate me and to have her stay away from me for good," I said looking out the window as he shook his head in disbelief.

"What about Woori?" he asked as I just shrugged.

"I'll just tell her I quit and not only that, but I think it's time she leaves" I said getting angry at just hearing her name. Hyunggon looked at me with fear in his eyes. "Don't worry, I won't hurt her. I'll just make sure she's banned from coming back to DSP and from being with Rainbow. People like her doesn't deserve to freely walk around in this world when they've done horrible things."

"But how are you going to do it? You don't have any evidence to prove that she wanted Hana gone," Yunyoung said.

"There is one I know of," I said as they looked at me for the answer. "The gang that started this to make Jaehyung suffer like he is now. I know she hired them."

"And what I they don't spill it?" Seungyub asked.

"Then we'll make a deal with them," I said with a smirk.

"Wah, our maknae is starting to act a lot like Jaehyung now," Hyunggon said with a smile. I just smiled to myself as I thought about Jaehyung, Gongchan and Hana, which made my heart sink.

"Woori sunbae, I'm sorry," I softly said to myself as the others were busy singing their heads off in the car. "But you can't do this anymore."