Chapter 17

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

The next morning you saw the rest sitting at the table getting ready for breakfast.

"Hana, we're planning on going shopping today, do you want to join?" SuAh asked once you sat down.

"That sounds nice," you said smiling then breakfast was served by JiEun's personal chief. After eating breakfast you all started heading out. Gongchan was with Jieun, SuAh was happily shopping on her own while you were with JB. You two entered a store that had cheap, yet pretty jewelries when the cashier said, "You two look like a couple. We just received out first couple rings, would you like to try them out?"

"Sure," JB said before you could say anything back. She reached under the counter and took out a pair of rings, which looked pretty simple. JB grabbed what seems to be the female's and looked at it. "How much are these?"

"Oppa, you don't have to get the rings," you said as he had already taken his money out from his wallet handing it to her.

"I know, but I want to," he said and handed you the case with both rings in it.

"Don't you want the other one?" you asked as he was walking away from you.

"Nope, you keep it for that special someone," he said smiling over at you while walking when he bumped into SuAh. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," she said blushing.

3rd Person POV~

SuAh's heart was beating as she was so close to JB. His smile just made her face burn up. She saw you behind him and walked up to you grabbing your arm and pulled you away.

"Lets check out this store," she said just trying to get away from him. You nodded and followed her inside when she saw you holding the rings. "Are those your wedding rings?"

"Ah, these...JB bought them," you replied as she felt a but down. I wonder, does she still like JB? SuAh thought.

Myungsoo's POV~

I was in the waiting room as the members were doing a short rehearsal when Woori came in to 'support' us.

"Congratulations on winning for your comeback," she said bringing in food.

"Wah~thank you noona," Sungjong said being the first one to grab the food. The rest followed him and started eating except for me. I got up and gestured Woori to follow me.

"I know what you've been doing," I said as we were alone in the hallway.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said innocently when I knew was faking it.

"The wedding crashers, the photos I've been receiving and all of the stalking you've been doing to Hana...I know it's all you," I said serious.

"How do you know?" she said now showing her evil smirk.

"Growing up with you, I just know," I said as she got closer to me.

"Myungsoo, you know your sunbae pretty well," she said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked stepping back away from her.

"She has something I want and it's you," she began to say. "I see that she didn't get the message, so I guess I'll try harder next time."

"If you dare hurt Hana I will-"

"L it's time for your performance," a staff said interrupting me. I glared at Woori as she just smiled at me, but the staff kept yelling at me so I left. I have to kept a better eye on her now. Knowing Woori, she could cause a lot of damage to Hana.