Chapter 1

Married To The VisuaL

Pink is your thoughts.

Blue is Myungsoo's thoughts.

Other Colors are others thoughts.

 

Your POV~

You woke up to some loud music playing in the bathroom, which was across your room. You walked out and saw your mother dancing, like literally dancing in the bathroom with her robe on!

"Umma! What are you doing?!" You yelled in shock.

"What? It's not like anyone can see me," she said as she winked. Obviously someone saw because they were laughing at her. You looked and saw that it was the maids, so you glared at them as they stopped and went back to work.

"Please stop dancing," You said as you noticed she was listening to Infinite's The Chaser. "They at singing anyways and they look like girls, especially that Myungsoo guy and Sungjong."

"Then what does that make you look like? A boy?" she said laughing as you shut the door. You walked into the kitchen as your father was reading the newspaper wearing his night robe.

"Good morning sweetie," he said as you hugged him good morning. "After school today I need to talk to you so come home right after."

"Alrighty then," you said grabbing a glass of orange juice and toast. You looked at your watch and quickly went to shower, then wore your school uniform. You had your hair in a messy bun as it was still wet.

"I'm going," You said kissing your mother's cheeks and hugged your father leaving for school. You then met up halfway with Gongchan, Jieun and SuAh as you all walked to school together.

"My parents just came back from France and bought me these rings," SuAh said handing you and Jieun one. "It's friendship rings if you haven't figured it out already."

"Awwh~ thank you SuAh," You said admiring it. "Tell your parents thanks too!"

She smiled then grabbed your hand, "It looks a bit too big for you."

"Uh, no its fine," You said smiling to her as she just shrugged.

"Gongchan, do you like it?" Jieun shyly asked as he smiled brightly to her and nodded which made her melt. You all arrived to school and went your separate ways to your classes. Jiyeon was in your first period and sat next to you.

"That's a pretty ring," she said with a nasty smirk. "But I don't understand why trash like you is wearing it."

"Please look at yourself before you speak," You said glaring at her. "Oh~ is that a pimple I see?!"

She gasped and covered and stomped to her seat which was in the front. She turned back and glared at you as if you were scared. You waved to her and smirked as she seemed pissed off now. You were laughing on the inside when class started.

Myungsoo's POV~

"That was a great practice," Sunggyu said breathless as we all dropped to the ground. I reached into my bag for my phone when I saw that I had 6 missed calls; 4 from Woori and 2 from my mother. I ignored Woori and called my mother.

"You called?" I asked as she picked up.

"Oh Myungsoo, come home right now. We need to have a little family talk," she replied and just hung up without saying goodbye. I looked at my phone and grabbed my bags.

"I'm leaving early," I said and just walked out the practice room.

Your POV~

You walked in the house and saw your parents with 2 other adults and a guy who was standing up looking at your family photo.

"What's going on?" You asked as you set your bag down by the door.

"We need to talk," your father said as the 2 strangers bowed while the guy just stood there with his back faced towards you.

"Okay, but let me change first," you said and went into your room. You grabbed a white v-neck shirt and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and walked out to the living room.

"This is Mr. and Mrs. Kim, say hello to them," your father said as you did so. "They are my childhood friends."

"Wow, you've grown to be a beautiful young lady Hana," Mrs. Kim said hugging you. You didn't like it when strangers touched you, but you were being polite so you hugged her back.

"We told you to come back home so that we could talk about your future," your father said as you sat next to him. I don't like where this is going.

"You're going to get married to Myungsoo of Infinite!" your mother said as you knew she was too excited to keep it in.

"What?!" You yelled in unison with the guy as he turned round.

"I can't marry her!" he protested.

"Yeah! As if I'd marry him!" You said as you pointed to him. You then glanced at him, "Marry Kim Myungsoo?! In your dreams."