Chapter 23

Married To The VisuaL

**I don't know how most of you would write the leader of A-JAX's name. In "Making The Star" they write Hyunggon, but most people write Hyeongkon, so yeah I'll just do it as their reality show puts up. Also, I know Seungjin's not the maknae, but he will be in the story.**

**Haha, my two bias...I can have two right?! Anyways........**

Your POV~

"Hana, you should come over and meet the hyungs," Seungjin said at school once school ended.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get back to my hus-uhm, I need to get back to my family," you said as he seemed a bit disappointed.

"Please, just for today?" he asked doing his aegyo. You couldn't help, but just say yes. He jumped up and down and dragged you out if the school. You got to a black hummer as there were two guys leaning against the car.

"Oh~ my adorable maknae!!" the blonde guy said as the red haired guy just stood there with his arms crossed. Seungjin ran to the blondie and hugged him. "How was school today?!"

"It was fun," Seungjin said as blondie notice you standing behind him.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?" he asked pointing at you. Seungjin laughed and shook his head.

"She's my friend, Hana. Hana, these are two of my hyungs, Hyunggon and Jaehyung," he said pointing them out as you bowed to them. Hyunggon smiled and scanned you.

"You're pretty, do you by chance have a boyfriend?" he asked with a cute smile. You gave an uneasy laugh and nodded as he seemed a bit disappointed. You looked to Jaehyung as he ignored you.

"Let's get going," Jaehyung said going to the driver's seat and slamming the door shut. What's his problem?

"Don't mind him, he's usually like that," Seungjin said as you nodded.

"He's pretty friendly once you get to know him," Hyunggon said as he opened the door of the passengers seat. Seungjin then pulled you in the car and they drove off.

JB's POV~

"Where's Hana?" Jinyoung asked as I noticed she wasn't here at work. I tried calling, but she didn't pick up. Hana, where are you?

Your POV~

You arrived in a luxurious apartment seeing 4 other guys in the living room.

"Look who Seungjin brought!" Hyunggon happily said. You felt a bit embarrassed by him saying that as if you were Seungjin's girlfriend. They all smiled at you and introduced theirselves. They were a lot like Infinite, which made you miss them since it's been awhile since you've seen each other. Yunyoung was a lot like Sungjong for his playfulness. Dongwoo and Hyunggon were alike for their playfulness as well and because they always seem to laugh all the time. Hoya and Hyojun were a like for their shyness, Sungmin and Seungyeol for their pranks, Seungyub and Sunggyu for their charisma, Seungjin and Woohyun for aegyo and Jaehyung and Myungsoo for their cold stares.

"So Hana, what are your hobbies?" Yunyoung asked as you were sitting with Seungjin and Hyunggon.

"I like sketching and art," you replied as he smiled.

"Me too!" he exclaimed and ran to his room bring back a sketchbook. You couldn't help, but laugh at how cute the drawings looked. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because your drawings look like a first grader did it," Hyunggon said shaking his head. The others laughed as well and Yunyoung hid his sketchbook behind his back.

"I want to see your drawings," Yunyoung asked with a smile and eyes that were sparkling.

"Oh no, my drawings aren't that good," you said shaking your hands in front of you. He pouted when suddenly Seungjin grabbed your bag and looked in it. "What are you doing touching my stuff?!"

"Ahh~ I found it hehe," he said in a cute, little kid like voice. You just smiled at him as he threw your book to Yunyoung. They all looked at it and seemed amazed.

"These are like masterpieces!" Sungmin said with wide eyes.

"Now I have to try harder to be better than you," Yunyoung said with confidence. "I know I'll be better."

You smiled at him as you felt your cheeks heat up of embarrassment when you caught Jaehyung glance to you, he turned away and cleared his throat.

"We gotta get to practice guys," he said interrupting their conversation.

"Hana, do you want to come with us?!" Hyunggon said enthusiastically.

"No it's okay, I have to get going," you said getting up when Seungjin grabbed your wrist.

"Just for today," he said with an adorable pout.

"You seriously have to stop doing that," you said as you gave in to him once again. They all cheered except for Jaehyung as he quietly left the apartment. You all got to a building and went into a dance room.

"Do you guys like dancing?" you asked as they were stretching.

"Not only dancing, but singing too," Yunyoung said.

"I thought Seungjin would've told you already since you two are so close," Seungyub said jumping up and down, exercising.

"Tell me what?" you asked looking at Seungjin.

"We're trainees under DSP to debut as A-Jax soon," Hyunggon said excitedly. You widened your eyes in shock that you now knew a soon to be idol group, but then Woori popped up in your mind. They're under the same company as Rainbow then. That means she's somewhere in this building.

Seungjin's POV~

I saw Hana look shock from hearing it, but she looked more scared. I only asked her to come because Woori told me to do it. I walked up to her and waved my hand in front of her face bringing her back to reality. Jaehyung then came up to us and looked at Hana.

"I don't think you should be here," he said with that mysterious face of his. "I'll take you home."

Without her permission, he dragged her out of the practice room.

"I hope she gets out before Woori finds her," I said to myself as the others were busy singing or dancing.