Chapter 38

Married To The VisuaL

Woohyun's POV~

My heart raced at the sudden question making me panic, so I stood in silence.

"Hyung, tell me the truth," he demanded but with a soft tone. I didn't know what to say because it was true that I liked her.

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"It's not hard to tell," he said. "And the way you looked at her today while you were helping that little girl out; it was a bit obvious."

"You're right I like her, but..." I said before trailing off to think of what to say. "I know I can't have her, so I'm trying to let her go."

He just nodded and we stood in silence.

"I hope you know JB likes her too," I said out of the blue, which caught his attention.

"I know already and I don't need anymore to be involved in this love triangle," he said serious this time. I just nodded and an awkward silence took over again. "Don't let your feelings get too far hyung. I don't want you to suffer anymore like you are now with your mother."

"I know," I said with a sigh. "By the way, I made up my decision too with what to do with my mother."

"And what is that?" he asked looking at me.

"I know she won't come back ever since the car crash, so I've decided to let the doctors have her organs and give it to those who need it, to save their lives," I said with a faint smile. "It's time I let my mother rest in peace."

"That's good to hear, but I just wanted to make it clear to you that Hana only thinks of you as a brother, all of you," he said rubbing the back of his neck. I just nodded as I already knew it.

"Well, I've got to go...I'll see you around," I said as we just waved bye to each other awkwardly.

Myungsoo's POV~

I watched Woohyun drive off and went inside the house to the bedroom.

"What were you guys talking about?" she asked as she laid on the bed.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," I said and laid next to her, dozing off.

The next morning I woke up to Hana gone. I went into the kitchen as she was making breakfast, or what seemed to me like it.

"Oh~ you're just in time for breakfast," she said taking off her apron. I sat down on a stool by the kitchen island as she served me.

"What's this?" I asked playing with the food as she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Does it not look edible?" she asked as I just looked at her.

"I'm just gonna be honest, but this looks like crap," I said pushing the dish away from me as she gasped.

"I worked hard for this! You haven't even tried it," she said crossing her arms. I sighed and took a bite of her food and I quickly spat it back out.

"It's so salty!" I said in disgust. She furrowed her eyebrows and took a bite as well giving a disgusted face.

"Okay, maybe it isn't edible but as if you could do any better," she said pouting. I chuckled and got up taking her apron.

"I may not be the best, but for sure a lot better than you love," I said and took a clean pan and started making breakfast. It wasn't long before breakfast was served and I have to admit it was the best I've done.

"This is delicious~" she said with wide eyes. I held my head up high and nodded. After breakfast we both went to see father at the hospital when we bumped into Woohyun.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he looked at me and Hana.

"Today's the last day for my mother," he said with a faint smile. I had totally forgotten about what he had told me last night.

"I didn't think it'd be this soon," I said as he just shrugged.

"What are you talking about?" Hana asked as Woohyun and I exchanged looks.

"I'll tell you some other time, but I need to get going to see my mother before they take her away," he said and gave a small bow, which was rare from him.

"I want to see her," Hana said as Woohyun stopped walking, turning to face us with a puzzled look. I too had a puzzled look on my face.

"Hana, we have to see father," I said as she pouted at me.

"Why can't we see her?" she asked, still pouting. I honestly didn't have an answer so I gave in to her and we entered Woohyun's mother's room.

Your POV~

You saw how Woohyun's facial expression changed within seconds just seeing his mother lay there. You felt bad, but you couldn't do anything about it.

"Is there any last words you want to say?" the doctor asked as he walked in.

"I've said it all already," Woohyun said as the doctor nodded.

"Then we'll be taking her away now," the doctor said as Woohyun gave him a weak smile and they took her away as the 3 of you stood in silence.

 "I guess I don't have to worry about her anymore," he softly said as you and Myungsoo exchanged looks, not knowing what to say or do. Watching Woohyun walk away from the hospital was a bit saddening to see as you saw him hang his head low.

"Will he be alright?" you asked.

"I'm sure he will," Myungsoo replied and headed towards my father's room.

Myungsoo's POV~

I looked back to Hana as she was still watching Woohyun walk away. For some reason it hurt me to see her back faced towards me. Hana, don't turn your back on me like that. It's painful to see.