Chapter 4

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You sat in the kitchen looking at Infinite as they were having a good time. Myungsoo kept glancing over at you and gave you that heart-melting smile. *What's up with this creep?*

"Hana, make me a sandwich!" he called out.

"You've got legs do it yourself!" you shot back.

"If you're going to be living in my house then you have to follow my rules," he yelled back. You rolled your eyes and walked away when he grabbed your wrist. "Didn't you hear me? I said 'Make. Me. A. Sandwich.'"

"I don't want to," you said shoving him away.

"Fine then, I'll pack all your junk and kick you out. When you go home your parents won't be too pleased. You'll just end up disappointing them," he said with a nasty smirk. Your heart raced of anger and stomped into the kitchen again. "How about you make us all one...honey!"

"Aish, this guy!" you yelled covering your ears when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned to see Woohyun there smiling at you.

"I'll help you," he said walking to the fridge. "You can't make all the sandwiches yourself. Knowing them, they won't be pleased with just one."

You smiled and started making the sandwiches.

Myungsoo's POV~

It wasn't long before Woohyun and Hana came out with the sandwiches.

"It's about time," I said grabbing one as she rolled her eyes and left.

"Hyung, why do you treat her so bad?" Sungjong asked as he pouted.

"She's my wife, I can do whatever I want to her," I coldly responded while grabbing a second sandwich.

"She's not your wife though," Sungjong said as he grabbed himself a sandwich.

"At least not yet," I said with a smirk. It was dark out already and Infinite decided to take their leave. I went into my room to see Hana on the couch already sleeping. I walked up to her and looked at her face. She's pretty when she sleeps...wait what am I thinking about?! I thought as I shook my head. I noticed that she only had a tank top on and was shivering.

Why would she wear something so revealing when there's nothing to see? Hmm, I wonder if she's wearing anything under the covers? I thought about pulling the covers down but I wasn't that big of a ert so I pulled her blanket over her and went to shower.

Your POV~

You heard Myungsoo taking a shower which was distracting you from sleeping and he didn't close the bathroom door so the bright light was coming into the room as well. You got up to close the door when you heard the water stop running. You ran to the couch and pretended like you were sleeping when you saw a shadow come out from the bathroom. Obviously it was Myungsoo and he walked across you to his drawer. You then heard him trip and groan in pain, so you got up to see if he was okay as you weren't expecting to see what you had seen.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" he yelled covering himself up with his clothes. All he had on was a towel which was covering his bottom half. You couldn't help, but just stare as you were too much in shock to cover your eyes. "Yah! Stop looking you !"

He threw his shirt over your head as you couldn't see him, but you heard the bathroom door slam. What just happened?