Chapter 44

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You silently sat in Jinwoon's bedroom with Jiyeon, JB and Jr.

"What is wrong with you? Do you not know your limits? With the harassment your giving her, you could get suspended from school and our parents wouldn't be pleased with you," Jinwoon said furious.

"I'd rather be expelled from that damn school," Jiyeon said holding back her anger. You didn't feel safe being there, but JB held your hand to comfort you.

"What's up with you and the schools you go to?" Jinwoon asked.

"Like I said, it's because I'm your sister people can't treat me normal, even the teachers don't treat me like their own students," Jiyeon yelled at him which made you jump.

"SuAh's Woori's sister and she seems to be handling it just fine," Jinwoon said through clenched teethes.

"That's a whole different story though-"

"No it's not. You're both siblings of an idol, but because she's not like you who tells the world every single thing, she kept it a secret to stay away from these problems you're having now," Jinwoon said. You all sat in silence until she broke it.

"I'm sorry," she said hanging her head low. "Maybe I do deserve all of this."

You all were surprised at her sudden sentence and you knew she was being honest just from her saddened eyes.

"You shouldn't just be sorry for yourself, but for humiliating Hana too," JB said holding onto your hand tighter. Jiyeon looked up to you and sighed.

"I'm," she said before trailing off, hesitating to say it. "I'm sorry Hana about everything."

"You have to stop being the person you're not Jiyeon," JB said in a soothing voice. Jiyeon nodded and let a tear drop. "I know you better than anyone in this world, even better than Jinwoon and you were never like this. I want the sweet, active, innocent Jiyeon back, the one that I fell in love with."

You looked up to JB as he had a hard, yet emotional face on as he stared at Jiyeon. She hung her head low and cried. JB let go of your hand and comforted her as Jr. comforted you by just patting your head.

"There's something I want to ask you Hana," Jiyeon said as you turned your attention to her. "I know you still like JB, but what about Myungsoo?"

Your heart raced at the sudden question and was speechless. JB looked at you with curious eyes as so did the rest.

"You have to choose one or the other. If you don't then you'll end up hurting them both or even yourself," she said serious. You already knew it Myungsoo you chose, but you didn't want to hurt JB.

"She's right," Jinwoon said. You looked to the floor and played with you fingers.

"There's also something I want to tell you," Jiyeon said as she became nervous. "I told everyone everything about you and Myungsoo, that's why I asked you to pick who you loved so that they wouldn't call you a two-timer, like I did and worse."

You widened your eyes and panicked. Why would she do such a thing?!

"What?!" Jinwoon and JB yelled standing up. Jiyeon hung her head very low and softly said sorry.

"Aish, what are we going to do now?!" JB yelled furious. Jr. and Jinwoon shrugged as you were frozen.

"Jiyeon started this so have her make an end to it," Jr. suggested as they seemed unsatisfied. "I don't think anyone's going to believe it anyways. I mean come on it's Infinite's Visual and...this."

You glared at Jr. as he didn't seem too bothered by it, so you hit his arm instead. He pouted and rubbed his arm while glaring back at you.

"I agree," Jinwoon said nodding thinking of the situation. "I mean I didn't believe it at first when Jiyeon told me, but I met up with Myungsoo one day and he told me, yet it was still hard to believe."

"We'll just have to see where this takes us," JB said as you still sat there quietly. "But if anything does happen to Hana because of this scandal, I will put the blame on you Jiyeon."

Jiyeon nodded in understanding and you all had a longer discussion.

Woohyun's POV~

I sat in the practice room with the rest except for Myungsoo, who was still with the CEO.

"How could Myungsoo do this to us? Especially to Hana!" Sungjong said frustrated. We all just shrugged and stayed quiet.

"What's going to happen to Hana and him?" Hoya softly asked as he was sitting against the mirror with his knees tucked up against his chest.

"If their love is strong then I think they'll go through this together," Sunggyu said. "Like we are now because of our relationship."

"But will Hana be okay?" Dongwoo asked as we all exchanged looks.

"Like Sunggyu said, if their love is strong then they'll go through this together; also meaning that she won't believe it so quickly. She's a strong girl and I know she'll be fine as long as the scandal doesn't get too far," I said as they nodded.

"Then what will we tell our fans?" Sungyeol asked. "The truth or the lie?"

"Well we know the truth, but what's the lie?" I asked as he grinned.

"That their scandal is true, I mean that's what fans want right?" he said as we all exchanged looks.

"I thought it was the way around, where the fans don't want any of them to be in a relationship?" Sungjong asked as we just shrugged.

"Ah I don't know anymore!" Sungyeol yelled pulling his hair.

"But with all the skin ship no one will believe that they're just friends," Sunggyu said as we turned our attention to him. "So we'll just give them what they want."

"Don't tell me you're going with Sungyeol's plan?" I asked with an 'are you serious' face. He smiled and nodded. "Then he's gonna have to agree with it, along with Hana."

"Agree with what?" Myungsoo asked as he entered the practice room.