Chapter 5

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You walked into the kitchen the next morning as Myungsoo had already woken up before you. The atmosphere was a bit awkward, but that didn't really bother you.

"Did you see everything?" he suddenly asked while playing with his cereal.

"If your flat body counts then yes I saw everything," you sarcastically said as the maid served you pancakes.

"Why do I even bother on asking when you're going to say everything sarcastically," he said rolling his eyes and got up.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"Remember that I'm an idol. I have a life and I just made a comeback so my schedule is very busy," he said and left. You scoffed and got ready for school. You got to the school gate as your two best friends interlocked arms.

"I saw you enter an unfamiliar car yesterday. We though they were kidnapping you?" SuAh asked looking concerned. You shook your head and just smiled. "Then what happened?"

"It's a long story," you replied as they gave you the look to tell them anyways, do you did.

"So you're getting married to Myungsoo as in the visual of Infinite?!" Jieun exclaimed as you shushed her. "I can't wait to tell everyone!"

"NOO~! You can't!!" You yelled. They both looked at you, curious. "I don't want to have paparazzi's ruining my life and invading my privacy like how they do it to all the idols. Also I don't want any attention so I'm asking you two to keep this a secret."

They both smiled and nodded, "I knew I can always count on you two!"

School ended and you were walking home when Gongchan grabbed your wrist.

"You still looking for a job?" he asked as you nodded. "I know just the perfect place! Follow me!"

You two walked in an unfamiliar street and arrived at a cafe.

"Beautiful Target Cafe?" you said with an eyebrow raised.

"I know, the name's weird but it's a lot better than that one cafe in Busan. Pinky Pink Bunny Cafe I think it was," he said as you giggled. He pulled you in as a man bowed to you two. "Hyung, she needs a job and I was wondering if you could hire her."

The guy looked at you up and down and walked around still observing. He then looked straight into your eyes.

"She's pretty, I'm sure she'll attract many customers," he said smiling. "You're hired!"

You couldn't help, but jump up and down and bow to him. "Thank you! But don't we have to do an interview?"

"Nah, I trust you. By the way I'm the owner of this cafe as well as the manager. My name's Jinyoung," he said holding his hand out to you, but knowin you, you just stared at it as he pulled it away scratching the back of his head. "So when can you come in to work?"

"Any day and anytime!" you said as he nodded.

"Alrighty then tomorrow it is!" he said as you widened your eyes not expecting it to be so soon. "I'll see you and Gongchan tomorrow."

You looked to Gongchan as he smiled, then back to Jinyoung as he was busy setting up the cafe.

"Did he just open up the cafe?" you asked as you and Gongchan were walking home. He just nodded and kept walking with his hands behind his back.

"Hana, can I ask you something?" he suddenly asked as you nodded. "What type of guy does Jieun like?"

You gasped and smiled, "Are you interested in her?"

"What? No, it's not what you're thinking...you see my friend Wooyoung likes her and he's too scared to talk to her and so he wants to know what kind of guy she likes. Therefore he asked me to ask her because we're friends, but I didn't want to ask her so I'm asking you," he explained. You felt disappointed that he didn't have the same feelings she had towards him, but you knew one day he'll be going after her. You then told him everything Jieun looked for in a guy and he just nodded, mentally recording it down. You both went separate ways and as you reached home you saw a tall, flawless women step out your house with Myungsoo following behind. Who's that? What's the relation between those two?

Myungsoo's POV~

"Remember about our photo shoot tomorrow," Woori said as she kissed me on the cheeks. I glared at her as she just smiled and left. I was going to walk in when I saw Hana standing there. I just ignored her and went inside.

"Who was that?" she asked as she then walked in.

"It's none of your business," I said and continued making myself a sandwich.

"Fine, whatever," she said annoyed. "Oh look~ you're making yourself a sandwich I'm proud of you."

She pinched my cheeks as my heart raced, she then smiled and left. Why do I feel like this? I can't be in love with that chick already? No I won't allow it!