Chapter 6

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

"Myungsoo-ah," I heard my mother yelled from outside my room. I turned and covered my face in my pillow hoping it was just a dream. "Myungsoo, open up the door. We need to talk to you and Hana!"

Your POV~

You stirred in your sleep when you woke up to the voice of Myungsoo's mother. You shot up and looked to Myungsoo as he did the same. You two got up and ran to the door.

"Hello mother," he said with a fake smile. You smiled and bowed to her as she looked at both your messy bed hair.

"Why is your hair so messy? Did you guys do something last night?" she asked with a grin.

"NOOOO!" you both yelled and looked at each other disgusted. She just laughed and motioned you two to follow her, but before you did you guys went to freshen up.

You and Myungsoo walked into the living room to see your parents and his. "I should be going to school," you said as you bowed.

"Yeah, I have plans today," Myungsoo said following your lead, but before you two could get out they stopped you.

"You guys will not be doing anything today," your father said. You and Myungsoo exchanged looks as just turned back to see your parents.

"Tomorrow is the weekend, so today we are rehearsing your vows and the wedding, like going down the isle, lighting the candle and more," Myungsoo's father said as he pulled out a big binder full of papers. He flipped through the pages as you saw all these wedding dresses, cakes and a church. He must be excited about the wedding and I thought it would be my mother.

"Appa, can't we schedule it another day? I have plans to do today," Myungsoo said with the emotionless tone of his. His father shook his head and gestured you two to sit down as you both obeyed.

"We will go shopping today for a suit and cake, then we'll go see the church we reserved," he said flipping through more pages of his binder.

"Yay, how exciting," you said in a monotone voice.

Myungsoo's POV~

We went to find Hana a dress first and boy was it boring.

"All the dresses look ugly on her," I said glaring at all the dresses round me. Hana seemed down when I said it, but like I cared. My mother slapped my arm as I gave her an innocent look.

"Aish, seriously, why does he have to be here?" I heard her mutter under her breath.Then again they searched for a dress and took hours just to put the dress on her. I got up and opened up the curtain to the dressing room.

"Yah, what's taking so-" I said trailing off.

Wedding-Dress-6.jpg

"Myungsoo, how do you like the dress?" my mother asked as I was speechless. I didn't know she had a perfect body, her curves are just...perfect!

Seeing her wear that dress made my heart pound and my face to burn up. "Myungsoo-ah?" my mother said snapping my out from my thoughts.

"I-it's fine," I stuttered and left the changing room.

Your POV~

Was he blushing just now?

"I could tell he likes it just as much as I do! What do you say sweetie?" your mother said looking at you up and down, smiling. You just smiled and nodded then you all headed to buy a cake.

"What kind of cake do you two want?" Mr. Kim asked as you two just stood there uninterested.

"Simple," was all that you said said with Myungsoo.

"You guys are really made for each other, both are boring," your mother said glaring at you two. You two went around the store to look for a cake when you found one.

"I like this one," you said along with Myungsoo. You looked up at him as he was just as surprised as you to be picking the same cake.

113269533.jpg

"You call this simple?" your mother asked with an eyebow raised as you both nodded. After hours of preparing and rehearsing we finally finished.

"Ahh~I'm soo tired!" you sighed lying on the couch as you noticed Myungsoo pacing back and forth. "What's he thinking about?"

Myungsoo's POV~

I can't believe I have to get married. What would happen if the public found out? What's gonna happen to me? What if Woori found out? Aish, I'm going crazy just thinking about it!! But what about Hana? Will she be alright if the public was to know?