Chapter 43

Married To The VisuaL

  Myungsoo's POV~

I sat in the living waiting for Hana to come home when the scene of Woori kissing me kept flashing in my head.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

I pushed her off of me and glared at her.

"What is wrong with you?! Do you not know how to stay away from a married man?!" I yelled at her as she just have me a saddened face.

"But Myungsoo-"

"I want you to stay away from me and my wife," I said firm and walked away when I saw two familiar figures walk away. I widened my eyes from the sight and knew who one of them was; Hana. I just didn't know who the guy was, but for sure he wasn't Woohyun.

~~~END OF FLASHBAK~~

Did she see us? I thought as I ran my fingers through my hair. Just when I thought everything was going perfect. Please don't misunderstand us Hana.

Your POV~

"Why did you take me here to the Han River?" you asked Jaehyung as he took off his mask and hoodie.

"I don't know," he said with a smile. " I just wanted to come here to the river with someone and I saw you so I took you."

"I hope you know I should be at home with Myungsoo," you said getting up when he grabbed your wrist.

"Did you see?" he suddenly asked.

"See what?" you asked as you were confused by his question.

"It's nothing, I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later," he said releasing your hand. What is he talking about?

He got up and pulled the mask and hoodie back on, grabbing your arm and dragged you home.

"I'll see you around," he said as you both arrived at your house. He waved and was gone around the corner. You entered the house and Myungsoo hugged you.

"I was worried about you," he said in a concerned tone. You smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm fine, I was just with Jaehyung oppa," you said as he released the hug.

"What were you doing with him?" he asked looking straight into your eyes.

"I don't know myself. He just brought me to the Han River," you said and walked to the bedroom as he followed behind. "Why didn't you pick me up today?"

He gave you a shocked face and didn't respond. You let it slide and went to sleep.

Myungsoo's POV~

The next morning I went to the company as the CEO called me in. I entered his office and saw the rest of Infinite there.

"What's going on?" I asked as I approached them.

"See for yourself," Sunggyu coldly said as I got to the CEO's desk. He slammed a folder down in front of me and his eyes were sharp and furious. I grabbed the folder and looked in it, to see photos of Woori and I from last night.

"How did you get these?" I asked as the CEO just scoffed.

"Obviously the paparazzi's did this," he said trying to hold in his anger.

I was speechless and light headed.

"Has this gone out to the public yet?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I made a deal with the paparazzi's and they seem to not be releasing it," the CEO said relieved. I felt a bit relieved, but then I thought about Hana. I just hope she doesn't see it.

Your POV~

You walked through the hallways as you heard other students murmuring about something.

"Did you see?" Jieun asked as she popped out of nowhere. You shook your head as she flipped her phone out. You widened your eyes at the photo and felt crushed. It can't be true. Myungsoo and Woori in a scandal?! Is that why Jaehyung was there? So that I wouldn't see it?

I was about to turn and go back home when Jiyeon stood in my way.

"Did you see it?" she asked with a smirk. "And I thought you were the bad one, but I guess he's even worse."

"Don't talk about him like that," you said firm.

"Oh yeah, as if you'd do anything," she said with attitude. You felt like crying, but before anyone could see your tears fall someone had covered your head with their sweater.

"Don't you think you've had enough," you heard that familiar soft voice said and you figured it was Jinwoon as Jiyeon hung her head low. "I hope you know this is harassment."

"Stop defending her oppa," Jiyeon said angry and jealous. "I'm your sister and yet you still go against me."

"That's because you make stupid actions and don't reflect on them!" Jinwoon yelled, making the hallways quiet. "I don't want a sister like that or do I want to ever meet someone like that, who harasses an innocent girl who has done nothing wrong to you."

"Nothing? She took JB from me!" Jiyeon yelled making you jump.

"JB didn't leave you because of Hana but because of that attitude of yours. He only went for her because she had a kind heart unlike someone here," Jinwoon shot back.

"Oppa," Jiyeon softly said as you knew she was about to cry.

"I only became like this because of you!" she cried. "Because I was your sister people didn't treat me right. My friends only became my friends because they knew I was your sister and they only used me! I hated it when they used me just to get to you and your members!"

"Let's go talk at home," Jinwoon said and dragged you with him as you saw JB and Jr. by his side. So they brought Jinwoon here.

Myungsoo's POV~

"I thought you said they wouldn't release the photos!" I yelled storming into the CEO's office.

"I thought so too, but I guess Woori had a better deal with them," he replied getting concerned.

"Now what are we going to do?!" I asked getting frustrated.