Chapter 40

Married To The VisuaL

Au4LBmLCIAEqmLm.jpg

Your POV~

You got into a car and the person began to drive to your house. You took off the towel and looked over to see that it was Jinwoon. You sat in the car in silence as you both then arrived at your house.

"Thank you for earlier," you softly said as he didn't respond. You got out of his car as he did too. He walked you to the door as Myungsoo came out.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" he asked with a smile. Jinwoon looked to you and gently pushed you to Myungsoo's chest.

"Take care of your wife," he said with a smile. "She's having a bad day today. "

Myungsoo looked down to you confused then back to Jinwoon. "What are you talking about?"

"Have her explain it to you," he said and was walking away when he stopped to face you. "Don't let Jiyeon's word get to you. I'll handle her."

You nodded and he was gone as Myungsoo was still clueless.

SuAh's POV~

I wanted to go after Hana and apologize, but I wanted to talk to Jiyeon first.

"Why did you do that? I was going to tell her myself," I said as she rolled her eyes.

"I helped you didn't I?" she asked while looking at her nails.

"No, you made things worse," I said, angry.

"Don't blame me that you can't confess to your friend that you like the same guy she does," she said coldly.

"But still-"

"Shut up, it's really annoying to hear your voice," she said and left me alone when Jr. came up to me.

"What happened? Did Jiyeon push Hana in the pool?" he asked with a serious tone. I ignored him and left the party.

Your POV~

Myungsoo asked you what happened and you told him everything in detail.

"Why did she have to betray me like this?" you whispered to yourself as Myungsoo just tuned out on you, thinking.

"Why can't you just give JB to her then?" he asked. You didn't know how to reply because you knew you still liked JB. "Don't tell me you like him?"

"Myungsoo..." you softly said as he seemed pissed off now.

"So it's true that you like him," he scoffed. "Then what about me? When you said you loved me months ago, was it true?"

You were speechless and felt like crying again.

"I'm going out," he said and left as you were alone.

"Why do I have to live like this?" you whispered to yourself as you let a tear fall. The next day of work you ignored everyone all day and just worked.

"I'm sorry about my party," Jr. said as you were making coffee. "I wasn't expecting any of that to happen."

You ignored him and continued making coffee and serving the customers when Jieun came in.

"Lets go shoppin today," she said smiling.

"I don't feel good today to shop," you said with a soft voice. She pouted in disappointment as you just pouted with her.

"I'll go with you," Gongchan said with an adorable smile as she just rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to go with you," she said and they had a little argument, which was a good time for you to leave before they pulled you in the fight.

"What's wrong with you today?" JB asked as you bumped right into him. Your heart raced, panicking, and you just walked past him. "Yah! I'm talking to you!"

Walking home alone you saw a figure up ahead; it was Woohyun.

"What are you doing here?" you asked walking past him.

"Myungsoo asked me to," he said following behind. "Did something happen?"

You didn't reply and walked in silence with him when you arrived home.

"I'll see you around Hana," he said before leaving you. You waved goodbye and went inside the house as it was dark and empty. You went into your mother's room as she had been sleeping at the hospital the whole time. You sat on her bed and decided to sleep in there for the night until you felt like going back to sleep with Myungsoo when he walked in.

"Sleep with me tonight," he softly said as you were already comfortable in your mother's bed. He became impatient waiting for you so he walked up to you and just stood there.

"It's lonely without your embrace," he said as you noticed his face a bit saddened. "Just for tonight, then we'll talk about everything tomorrow morning and if things don't work out...then you could sleep here for all you want."

You sighed and got up from the bed as he grabbed your hand and lead you to the bedroom. You laid in bed as he tucked you in and he laid besides you, moving closer to wrap his arms around your waist as your back was faced towards him. You loved it when he was so close and warm, but you didn't feel like cuddling with him. You tried to break free, but he wouldn't let you go.

"I meant it when I said I loved you," he whispered into your ear making you feel guilty. "I want you to know that you're the only for me as you are my wife. I don't want to lose you, but if your heart doesn't choose me then I'll let you go."

Your eyes began to tear up and you didn't want him to let go of you now or ever. That's when you found out who truly belonged in your heart. You knew he was asleep already, but you said it anyways.

"I love you my Ice Prince and I always will. I won't let anyone try to steal my heart like how you stole mine," you said and turned to face him, giving him a kiss on his lips as he returned the kiss, passionately.