Chapter 45

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

Over my dead body will they have me date that women! I have Hana already! I can't just fake a relationship when it's not true.

I sat in the living room biting my bottom lips when Hana walked in the house. "Hana," I softly said, standing up. She smiled and walked up to me, giving me a warm hug.

"I know you didn't intend on doing it," she quietly said which made my heart sink, like it was my fault. "Sungjong also called me and told me the plan. What are you going to do?"

I sighed as she released the hug. "What should I do?"

"Give Woori what she wants," Hana said. "If I don't give you up to her then she won't let me go and she'll come up with better things to have me gone."

"Don't think so negative love," I said and kissed her forehead. "But that is probably the worst idea you can probably come up with."

"As if you can do any better," she said pouting. I thought for awhile when it came to me.

"We'll tell the public about us," I said as she gave me a confused look. "I'm going to talk to Woori or else she'll really get it and Infinite. Then without the CEO's consent I'm going to report our marriage to the paparazzi. I think it's time they know about us. No matter what happens to me, it's time we don't hide it any longer."

Your POV~

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, but you thought it was a good idea. Then you thought about all the things Woori might so to you, even worse his fans. He knew what you were thinking and gave you a hug.

"I won't let anyone hurt you. I'll stay by your side to protect you," he said as you both swayed in the hug. "Trust me."

After a few days of school people looked at you all day when a group of girls came up to you.

"You're so lucky, you know Infinite," one said with a huge smile. *How does she know? Did Myungsoo spill everything out already?*

You just smiled to her and walked over to your desk when someone was sitting your seat. You tapped the person's shoulder and you were surprised who it was.

"Hana~" Sungjong yelled happily and hugged you.

"S-Sungjong what are you doing here?" you asked trying to get some air from his tight hug. He let go of the hug and smiled to you.

"Hyung told me everything. I think it's perfect, well at least it's better than Sungyeol's," he said as you smiled to him.

"But why are you here?" you asked as he realized he didn't answer your question earlier.

"Well it is obvious, I'm here just to see you," he said with a smile. You eyed him and sat in your desk when you heard a group of girls scream. You turned your attention to them and saw Infinite walk in your classroom as Jiyeon came and sat next to you.

"What's going on?" she asked as she was staring at them all. You shrugged and looked at each and everyone of them, not seeing Myungsoo in sight.

JB's POV~

"You have to let her go," Myungsoo said to me as we were alone in the music room.

"Why do you say that?" I asked which was probably the worst question to ask.

"You're hurting yourself by loving her when she can't return that live back to you," he said in a soft voice. I leaned against the piano and looked at him. "I'm only helping you Jaebeum and trust me, being in love and having the life as a singer isn't an easy thing."

I didn't say anything and stood there quiet. He came up to me and patted my shoulder then left me alone. I felt like crying because I knew I wouldn't have Hana to myself. I wanted her so bad but he beat me to it. I hung my head low and sat in the chair of the piano and played Se7en's 'When I Can't Sing' and sung my heart out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a11z8b1lPtk

Myungsoo's POV~

I leaned against the door to hear JB singing and I felt guilty, but I knew I had to warn him; even if he tried to steal my wife away, I still cared for him. I sighed and walked to Hana's classroom as there were screaming girls everywhere, which was annoying. I stood with Infinite in the front as she stared at us. I smiled and walked up to her grabbing her hand and dragged her out of the school to where all the paparazzi and reporters were standing. I saw Woori in the back with arms crossed.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

We were in the lobby of her company, talking.

"Let's stop all of this," I softly said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Just admit it that you can't have me and for that kiss, I know it was nothing to you. I know you got nothing out of it, meaning that I'm not the one for you. Woori, you've got to stop and listen to your heart for once. I know that in your heart I'm not the one, but you just won't listen. Please stop hurting Hana and most importantly yourself."

She looked at me with sad eyes and hung her head low. "But it is you I want-"

"No it's not," I said cutting her off. "You're a beautiful women, who doesn't deserve a man like me. I can't return the same feelings you have for me, it would be wrong for me to force myself to do so. Stop for a second and close your eyes."

She hesitated at first, but she obeyed and closed her eyes. I looked over to Jaehyung as he and just entered the lobby. I quickly grabbed his wrist and dragged him in front of her face.

"Open your eyes," I whispered into her ear and stood behind her as I knew she was surprised to see Jaehyung there. Jaehyung was clueless to what was going on, but I wasn't. I stood besides her and she didn't even pay a single attention to me. "He's the one."

She looked at me and turned back to Jaehyung as he had his straight, mysterious face on. I smiled to myself and left them alone.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

I held onto Hana's hand tighter while looking at Woori. You'll soon find your own happiness. You've had it this while time, but you just didn't notice it.