Chapter 2

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

"It's L, not Myungsoo," I responded to her. She just rolled her eyes as I glared at my parents. "I'm an idol, I can't marry her."

"It's for the best," my father said glaring at me back.

"I'm not a child anymore. I'm independent now and I will do whatever I want," I protested. "Why do I have to marry her anyways?"

"Your father and I are joining businesses and since you two are our only childs we might as well have the two of you married and learn the basics of taking over," Mr. Park said. I scoffed and got to the door.

"Who said I was going to take over my father's bank?" I said.

"Short tempered much?" I heard the girl, Hana, if I remember correctly from 5 minutes ago say.

"Myungsoo, if you reject this then I won't have a choice but to take your car, your house and credit cards away from you," he said with a threatening smirk. "As you know, they're all under me."

"Fine, do whatever you want," I scoffed and left.

Your POV~

Geez, what's up with that kid?

"I'm sure you have your own opinions," your father said glancing at you.

"Uh well, I don't think this is right. I mean, I'm still you and education is important to me right now," you said trying to sound serious.

"Education's more important?" your father questioned as you nodded. "Then that's what you'll do. Get married and learn the basics of your future eduction."

"But appa, you know I don't want to take over your damn-"

"That's enough, you do as I say," he firmly said as you stomped to your room flopping on your bed. I don't care about this marriage thing, but why does it have to be him?! I'm with with anyone else, but him! He's just so.....ARGH!!!

You didn't notice that you had fallen asleep when someone disturbed you. Your mother walked in and sat on the edge of the bed caressing your face.

"I'm sorry. We don't want to control your life, but like your father said it's for the best," she said looking apologetic. You groaned and went back to sleep. "And don't be surprised when all your stuff are gone tomorrow."

"Why?" you asked annoyed.

"You're moving in with Myungsoo," she said as you jumped out of your bed. Live with Myungsoo?!?! Could this day get any worse?!