Chapter 21

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

It's been a week since the incident between you and Gonchan. You went to school as Jieun ignored you and SuAh all day.

"How do you think she's doing?" SuAh asked we were sitting in the cafeteria during lunch. You looked over to Jieun as she seemed happy with Wooyoung. You still felt guilty about the whole situation, but you just had to forget about it. "Do you think she'll come and hang out with us again?"

You just shrugged and continued eating your food when Gongchan sat next to you.

"Hey," he said with his adorable smile. You smiled back and continued eating. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure," you replied.

"Be my girlfriend for the day," he said as you choked on your food.

"What?!" you and SuAh yelled in unison.

"It's not going to be official, I just want to..." he said trailing off. "I just want you to be my girl for the day, okay?"

"But I can't do that sunbae-"

"You already said you'd do it," he said pouting. You sighed and gave in. Its just for a day, but I have a feeling he's up to something.

After school you had already told Jinyoung you weren't going to work along with Gongchan. You both met up at the Han River and had a little stroll.

"Why all of a sudden you want to go on a date with me?" you asked as he seemed to be spacing out on you.

"I just felt like it," he said smiling when he grabbed your hand. You were shocked and looked up to him as he was staring straight ahead. You looked in his direction and saw Jieun and Wooyoung walking hand-in-hand eating ice cream while laughing with each other. So this is why you wanted me to be your girlfriend for the day...to make Jieun jealous.

"Let's go buy some ice cream," he said eyeing the two. Before you could respond, he dragged you to an ice cream stand and ordered for you without knowing which one to get for you. You glanced over to Jieun as she seemed to notice you two holding hands. She looked a bit down, but more like pissed off.

"I don't think this is a good idea," you said as you felt JiEun's eyes on you.

"So you know what my plan is," he said with a smirk. You nodded and he looked down into your eyes. "Don't worry about this. I won't let anything happen to you, you can trust me."

"But-"

"Eat up hun," he said shoving the ice cream in your mouth. You glared at him as he just laughed. "Let's go for a little walk."

The two of you walked for a while longer still holding hands when you two bumped into Jieun and Wooyoung.

"Oh~ well if it isn't Jieun," Gongchan said with a smile. "Having a good time with Wooyoung?"

"What are you doing here?" she asked, mad.

"Am I not allowed to take a stroll with my girlfriend here?" he said trying to annoy her which was working, but Wooyoung became annoyed too.

"Don't talk to her like that," Wooyoung said grabbing Gongchan's collar.

"Sunbae, I don't like where this is going," you said tugging onto his arm. He gently moved you away an went closer up to Wooyoung.

"Stay away from Jieun," Gongchan said now sounding pissed off. You've never seen this side of him before and you didn't like it already. "I know you're only using her."

Wooyoung scoffed and punched Gongchan as the by-passers gasped and stared.

"Then what about your so-called girlfriend? Are you not using her too?" Wooyoung said getting furious as he got on top of Gongchan.

"Oppa, stop," Jieun begged as her eyes began to get teary.

"She was mine first, but because you're my friend I gave her up to you," Gongchan said wiping the blood off of his lips. Jieun pulled Wooyoung off of Gongchan as you went up to him helping him up. They started walking away when Gongchan yelled, "You don't know how hard I'm trying just to get you Jieun! Why can't you just believe me?!"

Jieun stopped walking and looked behind her to us. "Just forget about it! I'm done trying!" Gongchan shouted and walked away dragging you behind. He dragged you into his apartment as you felt scared of the angry Gongchan. He then noticed he had dragged you all the way to his apartment and let go.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this," he said hanging his head low. You let out a sigh and walked up to him touching the bruises on his face.

"I told you this wasn't a good idea," you said as he went to sit down on the sofa. "Where is your first aid kit?"

He pointed to the bathroom, so went in and came back out with the first aid kit. You sat next to him and started wiping the blood off of him.

"Do you really think she loves him?" he asked as you were now applying on the medicine.

"I don't know, I'm not her so therefore I can't tell," you replied as he flinched from the sting of the medicine. You were going to put on the bandaids when he grabbed your wrist and looked into your eyes.

"Thank you for everything," he said and pulled you in for a hug. "I didn't want things to turn out like this. Thank you for trying to help me and also I'm sorry for using you."

You smiled and hugged him back. "What are friends for?"

He chuckled and let out a sigh. "Your husband's probably looking for you since it's dark out. You should go home," he said getting up, walking over to the fridge to get himself a glass of water. You got up as well and grabbed you bag.

"I guess I'll be going then," you said bowing and left.

3rd Person POV~

Woori looked into the binoculars as she watched you leave Gongchan's apartment.

"Sunbae, you wanted to see me?" a mysterious guy in black asked as he was wearing a mask. She turned around and smiled.

"Your attending Woollim High right?" she asked the guy as he nodded. "Great, I want you to become friends with a special someone; her name is Park Hana. Make her fall in love with you, so that I can get Myungsoo to myself."

"Sunbae, you know I can't do that, I'm not that kind of person," he said, concerned.

"You want to go into acting right?" she asked as he hesitantly nodded. "Then all you have to do is act and it'll be just fine. Think of this as practice."

He hung his head low and nodded as she ruffled his hair leaving him behind.

"Oh~ and crush her little heart if you have to," she said then was gone.

**I wasn't planning on having these people, but they just came into the story so...AJAX will be part of this story! Can you guess which member?**

tumblr_m4ueqosLgY1rnkw41o2_400.gif