Chapter 28

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

Infinite's promotion was coming to an end and it was a lot more difficult for me to go to rehearsal and to the office to work, but with Hana by my side it was fine.

"I'm going to visit father, do you want to come?" she asked as she grabbed her purse. I got up from the couch and followed her out. "How are things at the office?"

"It's fine," I said as I was concentrating on the road. "How's training?"

"Just fine," she said looking out the window. I grabbed her hand with my free hand as the other was on the steering wheel. We arrived at the hospital as we saw her friends there.

"Oh~ what are you guys doing here?" she asked them as they all had banquets of flowers.

"We're here to see our favorite uncle," JB said as he was pretty close to Hana's father. The others nodded and we all went inside the room.

"Wow I can't believe I'm seeing Myungsoo in front of me," one of her friends squealed as I smiled to her, bowing; her name was SuAh if I remembered correctly. I noticed that JB kept staring at me, so returned the stare back.

JB's POV~

Even if you're her husband, I won't believe it. She will be mine.

We had a staring contest for awhile when Hana interrupted us.

"I have to get going and make up my hours at work," she said as Myungsoo grabbed her wrist while still staring at me.

"Goodbye love," he said and kissed her cheeks as I knew he was doing it on purpose. If you think that'll make me jealous then it's working.

I got a phone call from Woollim entertainment that I had tried out earlier this month and turns out I made it to be a trainee. I purposely auditioned just to annoy Myungsoo. I'm really looking forward to be working with you hyung.

Your POV~

You took the bus to the office noticing that someone was following you; it was a male figure and he had a black hoodie with a mask on. You got off the bus and were going to go into the cafe when the person grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a hug. You tried to loosen yourself, but he held on tighter and said, "Just stand still."

You obeyed and just stood there as things were running in your mind, like who this guy was. He released you and looked straight into your eyes with mysterious eyes and looked to your left. You were going to look too, but he grabbed your chin making you face him again as he shook his head. He then released and you automatically looked to your left to see a bunch of men walking away from you two. Did they have something to do with this?

You turned back to the guy, but he was gone.

Seungjin's POV~

"Didn't you say she worked here?" the bigger guy asked me.

"She does," I said scared of them.

"Are you lying to us?" he scoffed grabbing my shirt's collar.

"I-I'm not lying, she really does work there," I said panicking. He scoffed again and raised his hand when someone grabbed it.

"Stop it now," Jaehyung said from behind.

"What are you?" the skinniest guy of the group asked.

"I'm a human being who has some senses," he said with that death glare of his. "Lay a hand on him and you'll regret it."

The guys actually looked scared from hyung's intimating glare, so they let me go.

"Come on let's go, we're not getting paid to kill them," the buff guy said. "It's a waste anyways."

The guys purposely bumped into hyung as he just watched them leave.

"Are you okay Seungjin?" he asked as he still had flaming eyes. I hesitantly nodded and he came up to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Come on, let's go home."