Chapter 34

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

"Is there something wrong with SuAh?" Myungsoo asked as you both drove home.

"I don't know," was all you said as the ride home was quiet. You guys then arrived seeing your mother outside of your house.

"Umma, what are you doing here?" you asked getting out of the car.

"Hana, they took everything. Our home and furniture," she cried as you hugged her, soothing her.

"What are you talking about?" Myungsoo asked coming up to you two.

"I don't know how it happened. Some guys just came in and took our stuff away," she cried.

"You could come and stay with us," you said looking at Myungsoo as he nodded, giving permission. You entered the house with your mother and handed her a glass of water, sitting next to her. "Did you guys have a debt to pay?"

"How did you know?" she asked with her red eyes from tears.

"You told me you guys were going bankrupt, so I just thought you guys had a debt to pay," you said as she continued sniffling. Myungsoo sat next to you and grabbed your hand, making you feel embarrassed in front of your mother.

"You can stay for as long as you want," he said with a charming smile and laid his head on your shoulder. You began to feel you face flush red from his skin ship.

"Thank you," she said eyeing the two of you with a grin.

"Well, I've had a room made for you already," you said shoving Myungsoo to the side and kissed your mother's cheeks. "I'll see you in the morning."

"I'm going to bed too, have a good rest," Myungsoo said following you behind. You went into the bathroom to wash your face and to put on lotion as Myungsoo back hugged you.

"What do you want?" you asked playfully as he just smiled.

"We make a great couple," he said looking at the mirror of you two. "Our kids would look perfect."

"What are you talking about?" you shyly said gently elbowing him. He just chuckled and kissed your cheeks.

"I'll see you in bed," he said with a wink and left the bathroom, leaving you blushing.

"ert!" you yelled as you heard him laugh. You smiled to yourself and suddenly thought about SuAh. What was wrong with her? She was fine before the party started. I wonder if JB did something to her.

You sighed and went to bed as Myungsoo wrapped his arms around your waist cuddling close to you.

"Your birthday is in just a few days. Let's go on a little vacation for your birthday, just you and me love," he whispered into your ear. You felt goosebumps and gently shoved him away.

"I want everyone here for my birthday," you said as he sighed of disappointment.

"Everyone?" he asked as you nodded. "Even JB?"

You turned to face him with the sudden question. "Yes, I want him here for my birthday too. Why?"

"It's nothing," he said before closing his eyes and resting his chin on your head. "Just go to sleep love and we'll see what happens."

You sighed and nodded. Does he not like JB?

Myungsoo's POV~

I wanted to ask her if she still liked JB, but I didn't want to ruin the mood. SuAh had told me that he was Hana's first crush and she had always liked him up to now. Ihope I'm the only one you truly love in your heart.

JB's POV~

"How do I get Hana to fall for me again?" I asked myself as I was in my room laying in my bed when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!"

The door opened and it was Jiyeon. I shot out of bed and looked at her as she gave an emotionless face.

"What are you doing here?" I coldly asked as she walked towards me.

"Nothing, I just came to visit you because I missed you," she said with a smile. "I haven't talked to you since you came back to Seoul, how are you?"

"I'm fine, now leave," I demanded as she didn't seem to care. "Do you not have ears?"

"Oh I heard you loud and clear," she said with a smirk. "I also heard you turned SuAh down."

"How?" I asked staring her down.

"I was at the karaoke club with Jinwoon oppa and Woori unnie when SuAh came crying in," she said.

"Why was SuAh with you guys?" I asked her as she freely sat on the edge of my bed.

"You didn't know? Woori and SuAh are siblings," she said with a smirk. "Did you also know that SuAh told Woori, Hana was getting married to Infinite's Visua-L?"

"What did you say?" I asked with a scoff.

"Wah~ Hana really is something. First she takes you away from me, then Gongchan now you again, but  this time from SuAh," she said as if she was thinking.

"Stop talking, it's really annoying to hear your voice," I said as I walked up to her.

"Is it really that annoying?" she said with a fake pout. "Or are you just trying to defend a married women that you love? Or at least you think you're in love with her."

"I said to stop talking!" I yelled making her jump. She got up and smiled.

"Just admit it, I know you still have some feelings for me," she said grabbing a box. She threw it on the ground as my other pairs of worn out shoes spread throughout the room. "I can see it in your eyes that you're still in love me."

"Just leave before I use force," I said glaring at her as she just smirked.

"I was just planning on leaving," she said and left. I sighed and rubbed my eyes feeling angry and confused. I looked at the shoes and picked them up, putting them with the pairs I had. I looked at the photo of me and Jiyeon then to the one of me and Hana. Maybe I don't know who belongs in my heart. I want Hana, but I still love Jiyeon. What do I do?