Chapter 33

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You've been out of the hospital for awhile now as it was the day for Gongchan and Jaehyung to discharge from the hospital. You haven't heard about Woori too which was a good sign.

"Hana!" Gongchan yelled with enthusiasm as he got up from the wheelchair. The nurse yelled at him to get back in the wheelchair as he did so.

"I'm glad to see my oppa is back," you said smiling at him as you saw Jaehyung from behind. He waved to you as you waved back, smiling.

"Why is it just you here? Why aren't my members here?" Jaehyung asked as you just shrugged.

"Myungsoo's here, but he stayed in the car," you replied and headed out the door with them. Myungsoo's car pulled up and he helped them get in the car as you sat in the passenger's seat.

"I'm glad to be out of the hospital," Gongchan said as he was watching all the cars pass by.

"Where is everyone else?" Jaehyung asked as Myungsoo and you exchanged looks.

"They're busy with things," Myungsoo said while concentrating on the road. You looked back to them as they seemed tuned out. You guys then arrived at an unfamiliar building as the boys in the back were asleep.

"Should I wake them up?" you asked Myungsoo as he took off his seat belt.

"Nah~ I wanna see their reaction when they find out they're somewhere else," he said with a grin. "I have a hidden camera in here too, so we'll all be able to see it."

You held in your laugh and stepped out of the car, walking into the house as the others were in there already, hanging out.

"Where are they?" JB asked as you and Myungsoo smiled to each other. He then went to the TV and did some things and popped out Gongchan and Jaehyung still asleep. They all seemed amazed and sat around the TV glueing their eyes to the screen. After a few minute or so Jaehyung woke up and didn't look so surprised, which was boring to see. He then woke Gongchan up as he jumped from seeing an unfamiliar area.

"Where are we?!" Gongchan asked panicking, making you all laugh.

"I don't know, maybe it's a bathroom break or something," Jaehyung said looking out the window. Gongchan rubbed his eyes and stretched afterwards.

"I'm gonna go then," he said grabbing the car handle when Jaehyung grabbed his wrist. "Did you want to come too?"

"No," he said trailing off as he looked around to see if anyone was around. "I have a confession to make."

"What?!" you all yelled in unison at the TV as Gongchan did as well in the car.

"I...I think I like you," Jaehyung said as his face was so hard and unreadable. "Will you be mine?"

"H-hyung, I-I'm sorry, but I don't go for, uhm, you know," Gongchan said panicking as Jaehyun got closer to him. Some of the guys were laughing as SuAh and Jieun had their mouths wide opened. Jaehyung then got closer to Gongchan as their body was literally touching each other. Jaehyung then caressed Gongchan's face and cupped it, pulling him in for a kiss.

"AHHHH~!" you all yelled, but their lips didn't touch.

"Someone go help my Gongchannie~!" Jinyoung yelled reaching for the TV. Hyunggon and Dongwoo were the ones who were laughing their heads off the most as we all just stared at the screen as the two 'love' birds were still close to each other, then Jaehyung looked straight at you guys and smiled.

"I got you guys," he said getting away from Gongchan as he still seemed in shock and waved to the camera. You all were shocked as well and heard Jaehyung laughing. He left the car as Gongchan was left behind, but Jinyoung went to go get him.

"How did you know we had a hidden camera?" you asked Jaehyung as he just smiled, holding in his laughter.

"I'm a light sleeper, I hear things easily," he said as you just couldn't help, but laugh. "You can never fool me, Hana."

After a good long laugh and a talk to bring Gongchan back to reality, we began the 'Welcome Back' party for the two.

JB's POV~

I sat with Gongchan and Jieun when SuAh came up to me.

"I want to talk to you," she shyly said as I nodded. She lead me out to the pool as it was a beautiful sight to see.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I asked her as we sat on a bench by the pool.

"Even though the confession was fake earlier between Jaehyung and Gongchan Oppa...I was encouraged to do the same, but the confession I have to say is real," she said looking down to the ground. I was speechless and shocked at the same time. "I like you oppa. Ever since the 6th grade, I've always liked you."

"SuAh," I said with a sigh. "I'm sorry, but I like Hana."

She looked at me with sad eyes and sighed, "Do you know, about her and Myungsoo?"

"I know, but I don't believe it," I said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I know she has the same feelings towards me, so I'll make a move on her soon and make her mine."

"Keep dreaming," SuAh coldly responded and was about to leave when she slipped and fell into the pool.

"SuAh!" I yelled going after her. The rest then came out and ran towards us as I dragged her out of the water.

"SuAh," Hana said to her as she was gasping for air. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," SuAh said and pushed Hana out of the way and walked away.

"What happened?" Hana asked me as I stared at SuAh walking away.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," I said. I'm sorry SuAh for not returning the same feeling you had for me, but it's Hana I want.