Chapter 25

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You and Myungsoo slept with each other on the bed, but nothing else happened other than just sleeping. You woke up seeing Myungsoo just stare at you, making you hop off the bed.

"Aigoo~ you're so cute," he said with a smile that actually showed some teeth. "You should get ready for school."

You went into the bathroom as the scene of last night replayed over and over again making your face turn red in the mirror. You then came back out to change and head into the kitchen as Myungsoo was watching your every move.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?" you asked as he just smiled not saying a word. "Creeper."

He just smiled bigger and back hugged you, resting his chin on your shoulder. "Hana's so soft and warm. I'd cuddle with her all day if I could."

You laughed at him as it was your fist time seeing him act this way even when it's been a month of your marriage already.

"This is getting weird," you said still laughing. "Seeing this side of you just doesn't fit."

"I'm still learning okay, so just bare with me," he said chuckling. "Woohyung taught me how to do more aegyo yesterday during practice."

"Woohyun?" you asked as he nodded. "How is he by the way?"

"He's the same old guy, always smiling and coin his aegyos," Myungsoo said releasing the hug. You nodded and grabbed your bag getting ready to leave when he said, "I'll be picking you up at the cafe from now on."

You nodded and waved goodbye to him seeing Seungjin at your front gates again.

"Good morning Seungjin," you said as he waved to you.

"Annyeong," he said with aegyo. You both started walking to school when he asked, "Did anything happen last night?"

Your eyes widens at his sudden question. Does he know about my kiss with Myungsoo?!

"Did you see Woori at all?" he asked you making you stop walking as you remembered what had happened before the kiss.

"What are you talking about?" you asked him as he looked back at you.

"Nothing," was all he said and walked away.

Seungjin's POV~

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Seungjin, what's this thing I hear about with you and Woori?" Jaehyung asked pulling me out from the others.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked stuttering.

"Stop being her puppet or else someone will get hurt," he said giving those pleading eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I really became clueless.

"You know how Woori and I used to date right?" he asked as I nodded. "She wasn't the one who broke up with me, it was me. I did it because I found someone else and she became jealous. She's doing the exact same thing to Hana as she did to the girl I liked and if you don't stop luring her into Woori's traps then Hana will get hurt."

"But hyung," I quietly said as my heart began to sink from just thinking of what might happen to Hana. "If I don't do as she says, then it'll be the end of me. Worser yet the end of my dreams. You know I've always wanted to dance, but because of her I might not be able to accomplish my dream."

He sighed of frustration and put his hands in his waist as I felt my heart sink even more.

"I'll think of something," he said patting my back. "Woori won't be making a move yet, so just continue on what you're doing."

I nodded and we both went back into the practice room.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

I sat in all my periods thinking about Hana and the situation; I didn't even sit with her at lunch or go with her to the cafe.

Your POV~

You walked in the cafe bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry," you said doing a 90 degree bow.

"It's okay," the person said as you looked up to him with wide eyes.

"Y-you're Jinwoon from 2AM!" you exclaimed as he told you to shush. "Wow, I'm such a big fan of you guys!"

He smiled and bowed to you, "Thank you, but aren't you the girl who my sister hates?"

"Ahh, Jiyeon? I guess so," you said with a little shrug as he chuckled.

"Well, I've gotta get going. I'll see you around, Hans if I remember correctly," he said with an eyebrow raised. You smiled and nodded to him as he waved goodbye to you. You looked to the counter to see Jinyoung staring at you with arms crossed. Uh-oh

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't coming to work?" he asked as you were in his office. You hung your head low as he was still talking. "Miss another day of work and you're gone."

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again," you said bowing to him. He just sighed and rubbed his eyes, gesturing you to leave his office. Gongchan and JB looked at you as you looked back to them. They gave you a warm smile and continued working as you let out a small sigh. After work you saw Myungsoo waiting for you at the end of the street as Gongchan came up to you.

"I know he's your husband," he whispered into your ear as Myungsoo glared at you two. "Wah~ I wasn't expecting him to be an idol!"

"Does JB know?" you asked as he shook his head.

"You gotta stop thinking about him and think of who your heart belongs to, well actually make it, who's heart belongs to you," he said as you looked to him. He winked to you and walked away whistling. You turned back to see Myungsoo just standing there impatiently. You ran up to him as he held your hand and the two of you walked home as the question kept popping up in your head. Who's heart does belong to me? I already told Myungsoo I loved him and I meant it, but JB...I still like him.

JB's POV~

I watched Hana and Myungsoo walk away hand in hand. It can't be true that she's married to Myungsoo, the visual of Infinite. I can't let that happen, I have to get her.