Chapter 47

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

Months have gone by and school seemed a bit more stressful; maybe because it was your senior year or most likely because everyone kept asking you about infinite. Now you knew how Jiyeon felt about being Jinwoon's sister. SuAh seemed to have returned to her normal self again as she found someone better; his name was Kwon JiHyuk. He was a bit intimidating at first, but like Myungsoo, he was sweet and caring. Jieun and Gongchan never fell for each other again, but they were still pretty close friends. Jiyeon was a whole lot better to you now and even became your best friend, not because you were Myungsoo's wife but because she realized how great of a person you were and she liked that. And as for Woori and Jaehyung, they're still working things out. You liked how things were now as everyone seemed to have found their happiness except for one person.

"Hana, I want to talk to you," JB said to you as you were in the lunch room with SuAh, Jieun and Jiyeon. You looked to them as the nodded, giving you permission to go. You followed JB into the music room and sat on a chair as he sat by the piano. "I know I'm a little late in this, but I like you."

You were shocked my his sudden confession and didn't know what to do.

"I know it'll always be Myungsoo, but because I just can't seem to get it off my chest I wanted to confess to you," he said with a relieved smile. "I know I can't steal your heart and so I'm letting you go, well at least I'm trying."

"JB," you softly said as he smiled to you.

"Thank you for letting me fall in love again," he said. "Love is hard, but it's also a great feeling to have."

You just smiled to him as he turned to face the piano.

"I hope hyung will treat you well," he said as you were surprised to hear him call Myungsoo 'hyung.' He smiled to himself and started touching the piano. You knew the song as it was Infinite's Only Tears and he started singing it with his heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a26KbAKbCs

You felt touched and wanted to cry as the lyrics reached out to you, but Myungsoo had taught you to stay strong the past few months. You listened to JB sing and play as you swayed to the tune.

It wasn't long before school had come to an end already as it was your last year together with your friends.

"I got accepted to Seoul University!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she ran into you house with the rest.

"I did too!" SuAh said as she and Jiyeon jumped around in circles. You laughed at them and looked to JB as he smiled to you.

"What about you Hana?" Gongchan asked as he had already graduated and didn't attend college.

"Me? I got accepted to a famous art school in New York," you said as they all wowed you.

"That's great!" Jieun said happily as you just nodded.

"But I don't think I'm going to attend it," you said as they gave you curious looks. "I don't want to leave you guys and Myungsoo."

They all exchanged looks and blankly stared at you.

"Then what are you going to do now?" Jr. asked. You didn't know the answer yourself other than find a different school to study that would be closer to home.

"Hana~!" you heard someone yell from the entrance. You looked to see Woohyun with wide happy eyes. "Your father, he's awake."

Your heart raced of happiness and went to the hospital to see him smiling at you.

"Appa," you softly cried and hugged him tight as Myungsoo and Infinite were already there.

"It's a miracle that I survived," he said brushing your hair making you cry harder. You mother cried as well along with your in-laws. "I'm glad to be seeing my family cry again."

You giggled and hugged him tighter. "I'm just glad to be hearing your voice again."

"Aish, I feel like crying," you heard Sunggyu said as he rolled his eyes back to keep it in. You all laughed at him as you've all never seen him cry before or have no sort of emotion.

 After few days your father came to live with you and Myungsoo.

"Wah~ this place is humongous," he said with wide eyes. You and Myungsoo chuckled at him as he looked around the house.

"Hey, I read the letter from New York," Myungsoo suddenly said. "You should go for it."

"I want to but I don't really feel like it. I'm gonna be homesick if I go," you said as he chuckled.

"It's me isn't it?" he asked as you gave him a clueless face. "Don't let me hold you back from this one chance opportunity. Take it."

"But-"

"I know you want it," he said cutting you off. "Don't worry about me and got for it. I'll come visit when ever I get the chance to."

You smiled to him as he kissed your forehead.

"Take this opportunity live and if you don't like it then come back," he said. You thought for awhile and decided that it wouldn't hurt to try it out. "Just know that I'll be there with you mentally, 100% supporting you love."

You hugged him and soon then night took over.