Chapter 27

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You fell asleep on Myungsoo's shoulder when you heard the doctor speaking, which woke you up.

"He'll be fine for now, but it seems like he has loss all his nerves in his body; almost like he's paralyzed," the doctor said flipping through pages on his clipboard. Your mother cried on your mother-in-laws shoulders as Mr. Kim just nodded to every word the doctor said. You held in your breathe and exhaled slowly as Myungsoo held onto you tighter. Jaehyung had left already with the rest of Infinite gone too.

"You guys should go home, you look tired," Mr. Kim said to you, Myungsoo and both your mothers. "I'll stay behind and see if anything else happens."

"Okay then," Myungsoo said getting up. "Umma, you guys can spend the night at our house."

They nodded and you guys headed home.

"You both seem to be getting along better," Mrs. Kim said as you saw Myungsoo smile. "You know what you guys should do?"

"And what is that?" Myungsoo asked looking at the rear view mirror.

"Give us a grandchild."

"WHAT?!" you and Myungsoo yelled in unison as both mothers laughed.

"Maybe after Hana graduates from high school," Myungsoo said with a grin as you glared at him. You guys arrived home and had the extra rooms made for your mothers.

"Goodnight sweetie," your mother said kissing your forehead as your mother in law did the same.

"I'm tired too, let's go to sleep love," Myungsoo said tugging on your arm as you followed him into the bedroom. You guys have been sleeping on the bed together like what an actual married couple is supposed to do and it felt good to be next to him. "Why was Jaehyung there at the hospital?"

You looked at him as his face was hard to read. "I bumped into him and he was nice enough to give me a ride there," you said as he just looked at you.

"Well how was finals?" he asked changing the subject. You told him how stressful and everything else as he seemed to not care at all, but nodded to every single word you said when he fell asleep on you.

"Pabo," you softly said with a smile then kissed his forehead as someone was knocking on your door. You went to go get it and saw that it was your mother. "Umma, are you alright?"

"There's something you should know," she whispered as you closed the door behind me.

"What is it?" you asked as she sighed.

"Your father didn't have you married because he wanted to have you take over," she began to say as you furrowed my eyebrows. "He sold his businesses to Myungsoo's father because we weren't able to handle it anymore, that's why he had you married so that you can at least still represent us."

"Why did you lie to me?" you asked as she hung her head low.

"We didn't want to tell you that we were going bankrupt," she said as you sighed.

"So that means I'm not taking over the business and Myungsoo is?" you asked as she nodded. You actually felt relieved to hear that you didn't have to take over, but your mother kind of ruined the mood.

"But because Myungsoo is so busy with his 2nd life as an idol, you'll be the one in training to do the basics of becoming the heir and you'll pass on the info to him," she said as your mouth dropped to the floor. Great, I just finished learning in school and now I have to learn in my father's company? So much for my summer vacation.

"We're sorry we didn't tell you earlier," she said as you just gave her a light smile.

"It's fine," was all you said and she went back into her room as you stood out in the hallway when you heard the door bell ring. You went to the entrance and opened the door as no one was there. You saw a banquet of flowers at your feet with a note.

I heard your father got sick. I hope he gets better. -Seungjin

You smiled and looked around your house hoping to see him to thank him, but he wasn't around.

Seungjin's POV~

I wore my mask and black hoodie watching Hana close the door behind her.

"Be careful in the next few days Hana, things aren't going to be good," I said through the mask as I saw the lights of her house shut off. "But Jaehyung is thinking of a plan to keep you safe."