Chapter 48

Married To The VisuaL

"Congratulations Hana!! You've finally graduated!" Seungjin shouted with enthusiasm as the graduation was over.

"You mean we," you laughed and wrapped your arm around his shoulder as the rest appeared.

"Guys, we have a little surprise for you all," your mother said taking you all to an unfamiliar big building. You all walked in and was surprised by a party.

"Congratulations~!" they all yelled. All of A-Jax, 2AM, Infinite and Jihyuk's band was there; even some of Rainbow came. You all were shocked and hugged them all.

"Congratulations Hana," Woori said giving you a banquet of flowers. You smiled and bowed to her as Jaehyung congratulated you as well. You couldn't help, but laugh to see Jr. cry as Jinwoon comforted him. That day was probably the best day you've ever had in your life to spend it with the people you were able to become good friends with.

"I've made my decision," you said as everyone turned their attention to you. "I'm attending the university in New York."

"That's great!" your mother yelled as they all cheered. You smiled as JB walked up besides you.

"I asked JYP to hold JJ Project's debut back," JB said. "I've decided to go back to the states with Hana."

"What?!" you all yelled in unison. He chuckled and smiled to you as Myungsoo wrapped his arms around him.

"I asked him to go so that she won't cheat on me," Myungsoo said as everyone eyed the two.

"But because of my schedule I'll be going a week after Hana," JB said. You smiled to them as they gave you a thumbs up. After the party everyone had gone home as you and Myungsoo headed home when he made a sudden stop to the Han River. Walking hand in hand by the river felt wonderful as there was a cool breeze.

"So when do they want you by?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't know, why?" you asked as he held your hand tighter.

"So that I can plan ahead of time," he said with a playful smirk. You looked at him with an eyebrow raised as he suddenly laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" you asked giving him the 'WTF' face.

"Just thinking of the image is too funny," he said as you stop walking realizing what he had in mind.

"You're sick," you said with a disgusted face on as he continued to laugh. You let go of his hand and walked away from him as he caught up with you.

"Don't walk away from me," he said walking by your side. You ignored him and walked faster when he grabbed your wrist making you spin to face him. He smiled and kissed you on the lips. "I'll miss you once you leave love."

"Me too," you said and kissed him back.

JB's POV~

"Awwh~ aren't those two cute?" Jr. asked as he had his fist against his cheeks. We all were sitting on the curb across the street just watching them kiss. The only ones not there was Rainbow, some A-Jax members, Jihyuk's band, SuAh and 2AM other than Jinwoon.

"This is so creepy," Jiyeon said as we watched from afar.

"Hey, let's go barge in on them," Sungyeol suggested as Sunggyu shook his head in disapproval.

"I have to agree with Jiyeon unnie, I feel like we're stalkers or something," Jieun said getting up.

"You're going to miss out on the fun," Gongchan whined pulling her back down to the curb.

"Can't they see us?" Seungjin asked.

"Knowing Myungsoo, he has sharp eyes. I'm sure we'll get figured out," Sungjong said pointing over to them.

"I don't care if we're caught, this is very entertaining," Dongwoo said enjoying his time when Hyunggon and the others came, handing out milk.

"So what's going on?" Woohyun asked sitting next to me.

"I don't know, but looks like something just happened," I said pointing over to them as we watched them get mad at each other again. Myungsoo was laughing again when she kicked him in the shin.

"Ou~ that's gotta hurt," we all said shaking our heads just thinking of the thought of it.

"Just be glad it wasn't the-"

"Stop it, there are girls here," Jinwoon said covering Jiyeon's ears as Gongchan covered JiEun's. We all laughed and continued watching the two love birds. I smiled to myself just seeing the two interact. Maybe you were better off with him than with me.