Chapter 18

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's  POV~

"Ahh~ I'm so bored!!" I said letting out a big, long sigh as I was laying on the floor. It's been a week already since Hana's been gone too, making home more lonely and empty.  Woohyun laid his head on my stomach and sighed as well.

"You miss her don't you?" he asked as my stomach was hurting from his big head.

"Of course not, why would I miss that chick?" I lied with an uneasy laugh.

"She's your wife and she has a name," Sungjong said as I glared at him. He gave me a face that said 'I was just stating the obvious.'

"I know that you like her, you don't have to hide it," Woohyun said making my heart beat fast. Wow, this guy is good.

"Ha, like I'd go for her!" I lied again. He looked at me and just chuckled, shaking his head.

Your POV~

"Hana, I want to talk to you," Gongchan said waving you  over to him. You left JB and them, following him behind to the beach. "I want to confess to Jieun, but how do I do it?"

You smiled to him happy he's going to confess and said, "I've never confessed to anyone before, so I don't. All you have to do is tell her what your heart says, at least that's what I think."

"I guess I'm asking the wrong person," he chuckled. "But when should I do it?"

"That's all up to you, but the sooner the better," you said as he smiled to you.

"Thank you, I knew I could always count on you," he said pulling you in for a hug.

3rd Person POV~

"Jieun, what are you looking at?" JB asked walking up to her as he noticed she was looking at Gongchan and you hugging. So they are going out. Maybe my chance with her is too late.

Jieun walked away and went into her room as JB continued watching the two hug each other. SuAh then came up to JB looking at them as well. Since when did they start seeing each other? How could Hana do this to Jieun?

Gongchan's POV~

I released the hug and went into the house as the atmosphere seemed a bit awkward. I looked around to see Jieun gone. "Where is Jieun?"

SuAh and JB pointed up the stairs as I went up to find her. I knocked on the door as she yelled for me to go away.

"What's gotten into you?" I softly said hoping she'd hear. She didn't respond so I waited until she came out, but she never did. I went back downstairs and looked at them.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked JB and SuAh as they exchanged looks. "Tell me."

"She saw you and Hana hugging. She probably mistook you two for dating..." SuAh softly said hiding her face. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Is there anything going on between you two?" JB asked his tone serious.

"Jaebeum, I told you I would never go for Gongchan," Hana said, concerned about Jieun.

"We were only hugging because I was thanking her for helping me," I said trying to explain it.

"Don't tell us, tell Jieun," JB said looking at the floor. "But do it tomorrow. It's late and I'm sure she's asleep."

I sighed and went up to my room unable to sleep. The next morning I woke up to loud footsteps moving back and forth in the hallway. I opened the door to see Hana standing in front of me.

"JiEun's not here," she said concerned.

"Hey, there's a note saying she left early," SuAh said holding a folded pink paper. I bit my bottom lip and sighed.

Your POV~

"I guess we should all take our leave as well," JB said coming out with his stuff as well as yours. SuAh followed along and Gongchan groaned and packed his stuff up. You sat in the taxi feeling guilty. Its because of me she misunderstood.

"It's not your fault," Gongchan said as if he just read your mind. "I'm part of this too, so don't take the blame."

You just nodded as you caught JB glancing at you. You arrived at home as JB was with you the whole time.

"Don't think too much," he said giving you a warm smile as you smiled back, then he rode the taxi you guys took and left. You sighed and entered the house as Myungsoo was sitting there smiling at you.

"Welcome home love," he said and continued reading the newspaper. You seemed to have brightened up seeing him again.

"It's nice to be back home," you said smiling as you knew he was smiling behind the newspaper. Its nice to see you again.