Chapter 14

Married To The VisuaL

**Sorry for the last minute update on color, but purple will be Woori's thoughts**

3rd Person POV~

"I hope you know he's not home, it's only the girl," a guy said to Woori as she stood in front of your house.

"That's good," she said with a smirk and walked to your house knocking on it.

"Hello," you said as you opened the door. Woori smiled and walked in without your permission.

"Where's Myungsoo?" she asked looking around the house.

"He's dorming with Infinite," you said still holding the door open.

"Why is there a girl here anyways? Are you a maid here?" she asked eyeing you. You didn't want to tell her you were Myungsoo's wife, so you said yes. "Oh I see, well go get me a glass of water, I'm thirsty."

Since when did you become queen of this place? Go get it yourself! You obeyed and went to go get a glass of water and handed it to her.

"Excuse me, but is there anything I can help you with? Why are you here?" you asked annoyed of her already.

"If you hadn't noticed I'm Woori from Rainbow and I'm here to see Myungsoo. Do you know when he'll be back?" she asked coldly while glaring at you. You scoffed and got up.

"No I don't know when he'll be back, but I think you should leave," you said pointing to the door. She smirked and got up still locking eye contact with you.

"I know you're not a maid in this house," she said with an evil grin. "You should stay from my Myungsoo cause if you don't, then you'll regret it."

She left as you stood there frozen. Does she know I'm his wife?! But how?

She thinks she can fool me by saying she's his maid. Tch, I already know what you are to him and I won't give him up to you knowing you have 3 other guys by your side, sadly one of them is his best friend. I'm looking forward to what's in store for you, Park Hana or should I say Kim Hana?

Your POV~

You went to school thinking about what Woori had said earlier when JB freed you from your thoughts.

"Are you doing anything today?" he asked smiling. You smiled back and shook your head. "Great, let's hang out! I already told hyung that we're not working today and he says that's fine."

"Oh, okay, but where are we going?" you asked as he winked to you with his pointing finger up to his lips.

"It's a secret," he mouthed and skipped away.

"You two seem to be getting closer and closer each day," Jiyeon said coming from behind you with her arms crossed.

"Why do you keep on bothering me? It's so annoying, aren't you tired?" you said annoyed as she was in your face.

"I'm never tired of this, it's fun actually," she said with a smirk. "I could go on and on, especially with you until you give me what I want."

"And what is that?"

"You'll find out," she said and walked off and shortly after Jieun and SuAh walked up to you.

"Did she do anything to you?" SuAh asked eyeing you up and down. You shook your head, still annoyed and went to class. After school you met up with JB and walked around Seoul.

"This is what you wanted to do?" you asked with an eyebrow raised. He just chuckled and shook his head, grabbing your hand and taking you to an ice cream shop. You two ordered ice cream and came out still holding hands. You tried to break away, but he held on tighter to you.

"Let's stay like this for awhile," he said smiling as you blushed. You walked to the Han River as it was getting a bit darker out.

"It's been awhile since I've been here," he said leaning over to look at the steady flowing river.

"Awhile?" you laughed. "7 years is not awhile."

"Well, still," he said smiling over to you. "Thank you for today. I needed it."

"Did something happen?" you asked him as he looked a bit down.

"Nah, I just needed some time to think and I just wanted to hang out with you," he said. I know there's something wrong with you, but when time comes you'll tell me.

"It's getting late, I've gotta go," you said and you two started walking home when someone made you stop walking.

"Hana..." Myungsoo said with a disguise on as he was carrying some junk food in a plastic bag.

"Do you know that person?" JB asked you.

"I-I don't know him," you said shaking your head as Myungsoo scoffed.

Myungsoo's POV~

How can she say that? I'm her freaking husband and yet she still denies knowing me?! Has she been with him the whole time I've been gone?

She walked past me with the guy when I grabbed her wrist.

"Let's go home," I said into her ear and dragged her as the guy grabbed my arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" he yelled. I shoved him away and dragged Hana again; his time he stayed put and didn't follow us. We got home and I just went straight into my bathroom to shower and went straight to bed.

"What were you doing?" she said angry. I ignored her and covered myself with my blanket. "Yah, I'm talking to you! Don't ignore me!"

"GOSH YOU'RE SO-" I began to say when she fell on me. Her face was on mine as I felt her warm breath on my cheeks. We stayed like that for awhile until she noticed what was going on, so she pushed herself off on me and just cleared .

"I-I'm going to sleep," she said and walked away to the couch. Did that just really happen? Her face was so close to mine and her lips....

Your POV~

His lips...for some reason I wanted to kiss them.