Chapter 50

Married To The VisuaL

pic.twitter.com/9nXw7VSe

Your POV~

~~2 YEARS LATER~~

"What are your ideal types?" the MC asked Infinite as they all smiled to the question, shy. They all said there's except for Myungsoo as the MC waited for him.

"My ideal type is Kim Hana," he said looking straight at you.

"Oh, that's right. You're married," the MC said as he nodded. "I heard she went to study abroad in the U.S. Have you've been in contact with her lately?"

"No, because of my busy schedule I haven't been able to contact her in any sort of way," he explained as they nodded in understanding.

"You should send her a message then," the female MC said as Myungsoo shyly laughed. The others cheered him on as he stared at you.

"Uh, Hana," he began to say feeling embarrassed. "Wah~ this is really embarrassing."

"What are you talking about? She's your wife and yet you're embarrassed to say a few words to her?" the MC said laughing as he did too. "Just a simple I Love You wouldn't hurt."

"Uhm, Hana," Myungsoo said again. "How are you? I hope you're doing well without me. I'm sorry I'm not able to contact you or be with you, but I hope you know that I'm there with you. I miss you and I love you. Take care."

The MCs clapped and was in awe, you felt touched when your mom killed the mood.

"Turn off that computer of yours and help me cook," she said as you groaned. Okay, maybe the video was a week ago and he wasn't really looking at you, but you still felt like he was there with you. You dragged yourself to the kitchen and helped your mother out.

"Your father and JB have been gone for awhile now. I'm starting to get worried," your mother said as you set the table.

"I'll go look for them," you said and grabbed your jacket as it was 'winter' just with no snow yet. You walked around Time Square looking for them when you saw a familiar figure up ahead. It looked a lot like Myungsoo.

You headed his direction when the crowd was just too big for you to find him again. You tried to look for him again when someone tapped your shoulders. You turned and your shoulders deflated from seeing JB stand there.

"What are you doing? You look like you've just seen a ghost," he said looking at you up and down. You gave him a faint smile and shook your head.

"Where's my father?" you asked as JB looked around.

"I don't know," JB said. "He took my cell to call you and was gone."

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at your surroundings when you got a sudden call from JB's cell.

"Appa-"

"We have your father," an auto tuned voice said. You widened your eyes and panicked. "Come to the location we give you and we'll give you him."

"How do I know this isn't just a prank?" you firmly said as you heard the person laughing evilly. You heard someone muffling as if the person had tape on his mouth. "So you do have him. Look, if I find you I will kill-"

"We'll give 5 minutes, counting down now," the person quickly said and hung up. You looked at your phone and panicked, running to the location.

"What's going on?" JB asked following behind.

"He's been kidnapped," you said as JB gasped.

"Why would they want to take your father?" he asked as you sopped to glare at him. He put his hands in front of him to back off and you rolled your eyes. You then arrived at an abandoned theater.

"Why would the kidnappers want to be here?" you mumbled to yourself.

"What if they're armed?" JB asked hiding behind you. You gave him an 'are you serious' face and walked in the doors as it was dark.

"Hello," you said slowly walking around trying not to bump into any thing. You then bumped into something and turned to be in shock. You saw someone with a flashlight up to his face and you knew who it was. *So typical of Dongwoo.*

"Hana," he said in a dark low voice. You were angry that he did such a thing, but you just laughed at him as the .

"Surprise!" Infinite yelled pulling out kazoos and confetti. You were shocked to see them all here, of course with Dongwoo here they had to be here.

"What are you guys doing?" you asked with a bright smile on.

"We gave ourselves a little welcome party," Sungyeol said blowing confetti to you. You laughed with them until you realized you had forgotten your father.

"Where's my father?" you asked as they exchanged looks.

"He's in the auditorium," Woohyun said coming from the hallway.

JB's POV~

Hana went alone so I followed when Woohyun grabbed my arm.

"Let them have their time alone," Woohyun said with a smile. I was confused when it came to me.

"I'm guessing her Father's not in there," I said as he nodded.

Myungsoo's POV~

I stood under a spotlight on the stage to see Hana come through the doors. She stopped walking and was surprised to see me there.

"Annyeong," I said waving to her as she gasped, realizing it was me. She ran and flung herself at me as I hugged her tight. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too," she said trying to hold in the tears. I looked her in her eyes and kissed her lips when I felt something cold fall on me and melt. "Ah~ it's snowing. Inside?"

"It was snowing out so we took some from outside," we heard Sungjong shout from up above us as he and Hoya were gently pouring snow on us when he accidentally dropped the bowl on my head.

"Aish, it's so cold!" I yelled as Hana laughed and wiped the snow off my head.

"Wah~ you guys are perfect for each other," Woohyun said coming in with the rest of Infinite. Hana blushed as I smiled embarrassed.

"Awwh~ they're embarrassed," Dongwoo laughed out loud as the others followed his lead, even Sunggyu laughed. They got on the stage and joined us in the hug. "Group huggie~!"

"You guys are suffocating us," I said as it really was hard to breath. They let go and just looked at us.

"Where's her father?" JB asked looking around the auditorium. I forgot I had him locked up along with Infinite and Hana forgetting. I walked to the janitor's closet and popped out my father-in-law.

"Who's plan was this to kidnap me?!" he asked  as the members pointed to different people. I chuckled and rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around Sungyeol and Sungjong.

"Hmm, I wonder," I said glancing over at the two as they gave an uneasy laugh.

"Yah! Don't just blame us! You guys liked the idea too!" Sungyeol yelled, pushing my arm off him.

"He's right!" Sungjong yelled pouting.

"We did no such thing," Sunggyu said with a smile. We laughed and Sungjong and Sunggyu had another fight with their faces. I looked over to Hana as she smiled up at me. While Infinite was arguing, I took Hana out to the roof where it was actually snowing.

"I've decided to move to New York until you've finished school," I said as she turned her attention to me.

"But what about Infinite?" she asked concerned.

"Well, you only have 2 years left of school right?" I asked as she nodded. "Infinite isn't going to be promoting for awhile now, so I'm going to be staying with you here at your apartment."

"But-"

"Do you not want me here?" I asked as she was speechless. She then had the beautiful smile on that I missed and hugged me.

"You don't know how much I've always wanted you here," she said as I smiled to myself.

"I love you yeobo," I said resting my chin on her head.

"And I love you jagiya."

~~~THE END~~~

**Many of you don't know that there's a sequel, well now you know^^ I've had a sequel made already, so hope you guys enjoy it:)