Chapter 26

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

The school year was coming to an end as you were busy studying for the finals. During class, work and even when Myungsoo was sleeping late at night you studied.

"Hana, can you help me with math?" SuAh asked as you both were at her place along with JB, Gongchan and Seungjin. You weren't good at math either so you had JB help her out.

3rd Person POV~

JB helped SuAh as she wasn't paying any attention to him. She was too busy watching him as she felt herself blush.

"Are you even paying attention?" JB asked as she snapped out of it and nodded.

"Yah~ that's not how you do it Seungjin," you said to him as he scratched his head with his pencil. JB couldn't help, but think and look at you which made SuAh a bit mad.

Days have gone by already and it was finals. It was also the first time Jieun talked to you guys ever since the incident.

"Good luck on finals," she said as you all sat in the library still studying. You all smiled to her and said the same back to her. "Uhm, is it okay if I join you guys?"

You all exchanged looks and smiled up at her nodding.

Your POV~

Jieun sat next to you as she hung her head low.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to you. "I've been a bad friend to you and I'm sorry. Also, I came to my senses and I guess I should've believed Gongchan back then, but can we be friends again?"

You thought for awhile, but you thought it was fine so you nodded and she hugged you.

"But what about Wooyoung?" you asked her as she gave out a big sigh, almost like a relief sigh.

"I ended it with him," she said. "He wasn't really boyfriend material and I had a feeling he was cheating on me, so I ended it."

You smiled to her and continued studying. It was finally last period and the last day of school as you had it with JB. The teacher handed you your test and you began writing down the answers when your phone was vibrating. You ignored it as he just kept on vibrating, so you turned it off. You finished just in time when the bell rung and you headed outside with JB.

"How was the test?" he asked you both met up with the rest.

"It was easier than I thought," Gongchan said as you all knew he was a nerd. You forgot that you had a call so you pulled your cell out and saw that there were 6 miss calls from your mother. You listened to the voicemail as it said, "Hana, your father's in the hospital. He had a stoke and the doctors think he's not going to make it."

You gasped and ran when a car almost hit you. You looked and saw that it was Jaehyung with wide eyes looking at you. You bowed to him and ran towards the hospital when his car stopped in front of you almost making you hit it again.

"Get in," he said as you hesitated, but you went in anyways.

"Are you no picking Seungjin up?" you asked as he was driving to the hospital.

"I had Hyunggon do it," he said stopping at a stop light. You let out a big sigh and became anxious. "Why are you going to the hospital?"

"My father had a stoke," you said as he seemed to soften his face a bit. You glanced at him as he just smiled at you and drive. You got to the hospital as he followed along.

"Umma," you said as you saw her by your father's door, crying. "How is he?"

"I don't know," she said as you hugged her, letting the tears fall. You heard footsteps running your way and you saw that it was Myungsoo, the rest of Infinite and your in-laws. Myungsoo walked up to you as your mother let him have you as she cried with your in-laws. Myungsoo hugged you tight and kissed your forehead.

"Everything's going to be alright," he said in a soothing voice as you buried your face in his chest.

Woohyun's POV~

I watched Myungsoo and Hana hold each other. I sighed and noticed an unfamiliar guy next to us.

"Who are you?" I asked as he ignored me. "I said who are you?"

He turned to face me and glared at me, "That doesn't matter we won't meet again anyways."

I eyed him and turned back to face the couple as I felt his eyes still on me. I looked at him as he had that mysterious look of his like Myungsoo.

"What do you want?" I asked getting irritated. He smirked and walked away, gesturing me to follow him so I did.

"I know," he said as we were outside.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, confused.

"You like her," he said and looked at me straight in the eye. "When you were looking at Myungsoo and Hana I already knew you were jealous."

"Tch, don't assume things so fast," I said, annoyed.

"You'll find out sooner or later that you like her," he said crossing his arms. "Who knows, you might just be in love."

"Just stop talking, it's annoying," I said as he just shrugged and went back inside the hospital. I sighed and and rubbed the back of my neck. I stayed out for awhile then went back inside and looked at Hana as I saw the red headed guy look at me and smile. I wanted to slap that smile off, but I just left without saying goodbye to them.