Chapter 24

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

I waited at the cafe for Hana when the blonde guy came out.

"Gongchan, tell Hana to come straight to me after school, I need to talk to her," a red headed guy said to him. So his name's Gongchan.

He nodded and bowed to him walking in my direction when he saw me and stopped walking.

"Hey Gongchan, did you get a hold of-" a golden haired guy said before he saw me. Why is he here?

"Aren't you Myungsoo of Infinite?" Gongchan asked pointing to me. I looked at them with a straight face and nodded.

"What are you doing here?" goldie asked as I approached them.

"Where's Hana?" I asked as they exchanged looks.

"We don't know, she didn't show up for work," Gongchan said. "JB and I tried reaching her, but I guess her phone's dead."

"Do you know where she could've gone?" I asked as they shook their heads. I felt anger growing so I started walking away when someone grabbed my arm.

"Were you the guy who took Hana away from me that day when we met at the corner? You were in a disguise," JB said as I pulled his hands off me.

"What if I was?" I asked annoyed.

"What's your relation with her?" he asked eyeing me.

"That's none of your business," I said and walked away from him going home. I got to the front gates seeing a women's figure standing there.

"Yah, Hana, what do you think you're doing coming home so-" I began when she turned around. What is she doing here?!

"Hello Myungsoo," Woori said with a smirk.

"Woori, what are you doing here? Where's Hana?!" I asked getting angry just seeing her.

"How should I know? She's not my responsibility," she said walking up to me. "Did you get to meet her significant others?"

"Yes I did," I said glaring at her.

"They seem like they're nice guys-"

"Then maybe you should go for them and not come after me," I said cutting her off. She scoffed and pushed me against the brick wall with a grin.

"But they seem too easy to get. I mean who wouldn't want to be with me? I'm Go Woori from Rainbow," she said. "And besides I like a challenge."

I pushed her to the side and went up the steps to the house when a car pulled up. A red headed guy came out and opened the passenger's door and out came Hana. I stomped over to her and grabbed her wrist when he grabbed mine.

Jaehyung's POV~

"Is that how you treat a women?" I asked him as he glared at me as I returned the glare.

"She's my wife, I can do whatever I want," he said firm. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, pulling his grip from her wrist.

"Then start treating her one. She's not a toy who you can just drag around when you want to," I said getting in his face. Hana came from behind me and pulled on his sleeves.

"Myungsoo, let's go inside," she said as he gave me one last glare before following behind. "Thank you for the ride Jaehyung."

I nodded to her and went to the driver's seat when Woori grabbed my arm.

"What were you doing?" she asked with angry eyes.

"I know what you're trying to do. Seungjin talks to himself about it," I said through clenched teethes. "How can you drag such an innocent kid into your situation? You know he's not the type to be playing this stupid game of yours."

"But he is," she said with a smirk as I shoved her hand away from my arm.

"I want you to stop all of this. If you do anything to Hana you know Seungjin will put the blame on himself," I said getting pissed off now. She just scoffed and glared at me.

"I will do what I want," she said.

"Do you not remember what I just said awhile ago to L? Seungjin is not a toy that you can play with. He's fragile," I said I opened the door and looked at her. "I hope this will all hit you one day to see how much of a horrible person you are."

"Of course you would know because you dated one," she said referring to herself.

"And I regret it big time," I said and shut the door, driving away.

Your POV~

You sat on Myungsoo's bed as he paced back and forth biting his bottom lips.

"Why were you with Jaehyung?" he asked you, still pacing in the room.

"You know him?" you asked as he just glared at you making you stay quiet. " I wasn't really with him. I was with Seungjin and Jaehyung being one of the only driver drove me home."

"I want you to stay away from him," he said softening his tone a bit.

"Why?"

"Because he might be working with Woori," he said, concerned.

"Why would he be working with her?" you asked as he came and sat next to you.

"Jaehyung and Woori used to go out until she met me," he said and explained the rest of the story.

"So you're saying that he might be working with her because he wants to get revenge for taking her?" you asked as he nodded. "But he doesn't seem like that type of person."

"I don't know, I'm just assuming it," he said as you shook your head at him. "I want to ask you something though. What's your relation with JB and Gongchan?"

"You met them?" you asked as he nodded. "Well Gongchan's my best friend and JB..."

He looked at you anticipating for your answer. "He's also just a friend," you said as it was half a lie. "Why do you suddenly ask?"

"Uh, well," he began to say but trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, I'm going to bed. You going to sleep with me?"

You scoffed at him as he just changed the subject. He got in bed as you were still sitting on the edge of it.

"You going to join or not? If not then get off," he said kicking you off. You slapped his leg and went into the bathroom to wash your face. *Aish, seriously this guy.*

"Hana there's another thing I want to ask," he said as you told him to continue. "I want to know your feeling towards me or at least what you think about me."

Your heart raced at his sudden sentence and you didn't know what to say, so you stayed quiet.

"I guess I'll go first then," he said as you heard him get off the bed. You looked in the mirror as you saw him standing behind you with innocent, soft eyes. "I...I'm in love with you."

You couldn't believe what he was saying, so you gently slapped yourself hoping it was just a dream, but it wasn't so your heart began to pump. He approached you and grabbed your shoulders making you face him.

"I don't know when it happened. Even when we fight I feel like I love you more and more and I, for some reason get excited when we fight," he said looking straight into your eyes. "I love you Hana."

You felt your face burn up as he came closer to you, kissing your lips. He then released it and looked at you as he rested his forehead on yours, locking eyes. You suddenly went back in for a gentle kiss wrapping your hands around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"I love you too, my Ice Prince," you whispered as you meant it.