Chapter 16

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

Spring break came and you met up with SuAh at Jieun's house to go to Jeju Island.

"Oh~Hana, you're here too," JB said waving to you as you arrived. You looked around to see that he and Gongchan were coming along as well. You all helped Jieun do some last minute packing and headed out to the airport.

"My father's villa is just on the ocean, so we'll be staying there," Jieun said with enthusiam as we waited.

An announcement was made to go so we got up and left for Jeju Island!

Myungsoo's POV~

"You look a bit down," Woohyun said coming up to me as we finished practice. "Did Hana leave already for Jeju Island?"

"How did you know?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"She told me," was all he said before going over to talk to Sunggyu. I got up thinking about Hana if she was okay.

"What's your relation with Hana?" I asked once Woohyun was alone again. He looked at me and smiled.

"What do you think?" he said with a playful grin. I knew he was just playing so I tried to be more serious. "There's nothing between us if you're thinking that way. Knowing you, your schedule is busier than all of ours with dramas and photo shoots, so I decided to just watch over her while you do your things."

"You don't need to watch over her, I can do it," I said getting a bit mad and jealous. He just smiled at me and patted my back then left.

Your POV~

You guys all arrived in Jeju Island, still tired from the long flight.

"Ahh~ some fresh air," you said stretching your hands up. You all took a car to JiEun's villa and it was a lot bigger than you expected. You all had separate bedrooms with bathrooms for each room.

"Hana, let's go see the beach," SuAh said as she was standing outside of your room. You left all your stuff and headed out with her holding hands to see the beautiful ocean. "Wah~ it's beautiful!"

You smiled to yourself looking out to the ocean when JB tapped you from behind as SuAh had already left you to play in the water with Jieun and Gongchan.

3rd Person POV~

SuAh watched the two of you from afar as you had a good time just laughing with each other. She felt a bit jealous, but let it go when Jieun splashed her with water.

"Why don't you play with them?" JB asked you as you were now sitting on the sand with your knees tucked against your chest.

"I like watching from afar," you said as he sat next to you laying his head on your shoulder. You flinched at first, but after awhile you didn't mind it anymore. It was getting dark and you guys decided to do a BBQ.

Myungsoo's POV~

I sat on my bed looking over to the couch where Hana sleeps in.

"I feel so lonely tonight," I said pouting to myself. I stayed up singing songs to the point where I got sleepy.

"Baby, I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely~(2x)" I quietly sung when I heard someone walking around outside. I got up and looked out the window to see nothing. I looked more closely and saw a figure at the corner of the street; it was a women. She had a black leather jacket on and it looked familiar, when it came to me. I know it's you, Go Woori.