Chapter 13

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You left work just a bit earlier and headed home when you saw Woohyun leaning against a wall. Is he waiting for me?

"Woohyun-ssi!" you called out to him as he looked at you smiling. He waved as you skipped over to him. "What are you doing here?"

"Didn't you know? I'm your personal body guard now," he said with a heart warming smile. You chuckled and the both of you started walking home.

"Can I ask you something?" you said breaking the silence as he nodded. "What's Myungsoo like?He's rude to me, but he seems a bit different around you guys."

"That's just how he is. He'll open up to one sooner or later, but he was like that too when we first met," Woohyun explained. He told you more about Myungsoo as you two arrived at home. You said your goodbyes and entered the house seeing Myungsoo asleep on the couch in the living room. You were gonna go to the bedroom when he called your name.

"Hana, don't come home so late," he said in a tired voice. You ignored him and continued walking to the bedroom. "Please...I don't want to keep on worrying about you. I don't think it's safe anymore either to be alone."

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine," you coldly replied and left him.

Myungsoo's POV~

I sat up on the couch resting my elbows on my knees and played with my fingers. I wonder if that guy has been with her? What if it was hyung? But why can't she just understand that I'm concerned about her?!

I went into the room to see her sleeping peacefully as she made some cute noises. I walked up to her and smiled to myself as I caressed her face. I couldn't help but stare at her soft pink lips noticing that I was so close to it, almost touching it. I took my thumb and touched her lips as she stirred in her sleep making me smile wider. Goodnight and sweet dreams love.

You woke up and saw that Myungsoo was gone with a note on his bed that said, "I'm going back to dorm with Infinite because our schedule is getting busier. Remember to come home early before dark and don't sleep on my bed!! Love you Hana!;D"

"Seriously this guy had to draw the wink? I could imagine him doing that already," you said as you actually did imagine his wink making your heart race.

tumblr_lvfsd5sbXN1qjq8gao5_250.gif

"Aish, whatever as long as I get the house to myself then it's all good. Besides he won't know I'm sleeping on his bed."

You decided to skip school today and just work early as you saw Jinyoung looking a bit down.

"Oppa, why so blue?" you asked sitting with him at a table.

"You're asking me that? Look around and tell me," he said annoyed as I looked around, which was empty. "I think I'm going to close this place down, no one comes."

You didn't know what to say or do so you just stayed quiet, pouting. You both then heard the bell ring and got up to only see Gongchan there smiling.

"Slow day today," he said with a playful smile. You just nodded and sighed when you saw JB come in from behind Gongchan. "I brought him with me. He needed a job and so I thought you could hire him hyung."

"There's no point in that since no-" he said before he saw a bunch of girls walk in.

"Ahh~ JB Oppa do you work here?" one said trying to hold her excitement. JB just shrugged and looked at Jinyoung as he smiled.

"You're hired!" Jinyoung said with a thumbs up and with JB now working here, more customers, mainly girls, came by. He was really famous in school now a days, which got annoying, knowing you weren't able to hang out with him as much. After days of working JB seemed to have gotten much closer to you.

"Oppa, I'll be taking my leave now," you said bowing to Jinyoung as he and Gongchan were cleaning up. They said their goodbyes and you left with JB following behind. "Do you live over here too?"

"Nope, I live on the opposite side. I just want to make sure you get home safely," he said smiling at you. You smiled back and continued walking in silence. Usually it was fine when you and Woohyun walked in silence, but with JB it was awkward. "Are you seeing someone?"

You stopped walking hearing his sudden question. He was a few inches away from you and looked at you straight in the eye. "U-uhm..no in not, why?" you asked stuttering.

"I was just curious because you and Gongchan seem to be really close; almost like a couple," he said smiling.

"What?!" you said shocked. "I would never go for him! He likes Jieun and she likes him! I would never take him away from her!"

He just chuckled and pinched your cheeks and walked away. You caught up with him and asked, "Is there someone you're seeing?"

He glanced down at you and smiled, "There's someone, but she doesn't know I like her."

You nodded and thought I wonder who it is.

You got to the front steps with JB as he said goodbye to you. You went into the bedroom after a nice warm shower, looking at his bed. Should I sleep in it or not? Even when he's been gone for days now I still haven't slept on it. It wouldn't hurt to try right?

You hesitated at first, but you just got in it for the heck of it. It felt comfortable and soft as you got a hold of his scent. This scent is kind of comforting for some reason.

An hour had passed already and you still haven't sleep. Why can't I sleep? It feels so empty without him here, not being able to hear him snore.

Myungsoo's POV~

I laid on the bed with my hands behind my head as pillows thinking about Hana. I hope she's been fine alone. I don't know why, but I miss her and her little cute sleep talking. Don't worry Hans, I'll be home soon enough love.