Chapter 22

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

Hana walked in the house as she seemed a bit blue.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she just walked past me. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face me. Her face looked tired as she looked up to me. I didn't know why I did that so I said, "I'm leaving to sleep at the dorm. You can sleep on my bed."

She gave me a weak smile and went into the room. What's gotten into her?

Your POV~

You went into the bathroom to wash your face and looked in the mirror. Will Jieun ever be the same again?

You came out of the bathroom and laid on the couch when Myungsoo walked in.

"Have you seen my iPad?" he asked as he was searching for it. You didn't say anything and just laid there. "Oh~ I found it."

He looked at you and came up to you, bending down.

"Didn't I say you could sleep on my bed tonight?" he said eyeing you.

"I don't really want to," you said and closed your eyes when you felt hands go under you. Myungsoo scooped you up and set you on his bed. "Didn't I say I didn't want to sleep on your bed."

He just smiled at you and tucked you in. "Sleep well," he said and left. The next morning you woke up and went out to the living room to see Myungsoo sleeping on the couch.

"Myungsoo," you said gently shaking him as his back was faced towards you. He stirred in his sleep and turned facing you with his eyes still closed. You smiled to yourself and brushed his soft hair back, then he suddenly grabbed your wrist and a smile grew on his face. You tried breaking free, but he just held on tighter almost blocking your blood circulation.

"What are you doing?" he said in a playful tone. You broke free from his grip as he sat up, stretching.

"What are you doing home?" you asked rubbing your wrist. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was going to go, but something came up," he said smiling as you just let out a short giggle.

"You're always using that excuse," you said getting up from the ground. He chuckled as you were getting ready for school. "I'll see you later. I'm going now."

He waved bye to you and you left the house when you saw a boy standing at your front gates. You slowly approached him as he was kicking the ground.

"Excuse me, but can I help you?" you asked as he jumped from your sudden appearance. You saw that he has the same uniform on, but you didn't recognize him.

"Oh well uhm," he said scratching the back of his head. He then pointed to you with wide eyes, "Oh~ you go to Woollim High too?! But uhm, I just transferred and I'm a bit lost."

You nodded and smiled to him. "Then follow me," you said walking ahead as he followed behind. "So what's your name?"

"My name's Seungjin," he said from behind. You slowed down a bit, so that you guys were now walking side by side. "What's yours?"

"I'm Hana," you said and smiled to him as he showed you an adorable smile. "You look really young."

He laughed and looked at you, "Of course I look young, I'm only 17."

You mentally face palmed yourself and just gave him a light laugh. You two then arrived to school and entered the same classroom.

"You're in this class too?" he asked with a smile. You smiled back and nodded as his face seemed to lighten up. "That's great! Now I won't be a loner in first hour!"

You laughed at his cuteness when someone interrupted you.

"I heard you stole Gongchan from your best friend Jieun. What happened to saying you wouldn't go for him?" Jiyeon said coming into the classroom with her people. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"It was all just a misunderstanding," you said as she smirked.

"First you stole JB from me, your ex-best friend and now you're stealing Gongchan. Wah~ Hana you really are something," she said in her annoying voice. You felt like crying, but Seungjin stepped in the conversation.

"Just leave her alone already," he said firm.

"And who are you? I've never seen you before," Jiyeon said now crossing her arms.

"Keep bothering her and I will become your worst nightmare," he said as you could see the anger in his eyes.

"What did you just say?" Jiyeon asked becoming angry herself. He was going to say something, but before he could the teacher came in. Seungjin introduced himself in front of the class and sat next you. He followed you everywhere except for when you had different classes.

"Whats with that guy?" SuAh whispered as you were in lunch with him. He was enjoying his time eating while you two just watched him.

"Why do you guys keep on looking at me? Do I have something on my face?" he asked with a mouth full of food. You both smiles to him and shook your heads as he continued eating. School ended and you headed to work with Seungjin, JB and Gongchan. It was a bit awkward for some reason.

Seungjin's POV~

I walked next to Hana as I saw Woori at an angle looking at us. I stopped walking and looked at her as she smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I faked a smile and caught up to them.

"So~ where are you from Seungjin?" the blondie asked me, I didn't even know his name and yet he knows mine.

"Seoul," was all I said as the awkwardness got bigger. He rubbed the back of his neck and finally came arrived to the cafe. I sat by the window watching them all work.

"This looks like a fun place to work, maybe I should star working here," I said to myself as I watched Hana work behind the counter. "She's cute. I don't get why noona hates her. I'm sure she could find someone else other than L."

"Who are you talking to?" the gold haired guy asked as I jumped from his sudden voice. He eyed me, suspicious of something when the manager called him back for work and I found out his name was JB. I then received a call from Woori.

"I see things are going as planned," she said as I knew she had an evil grin on her face. I looked out the window to see her in a disguise.

"Noona, you shouldn't care about these sorts of things. I find it very childish," I said as I heard her scoff on the other line. "If you were meant to be with Myungsoo, then wouldn't you think it would've happened? You can't force someone to love you."

"What? What do you know about love?" she asked with a firm tone. "Just do as I tell you to do."

I wanted to say no, but instead I sighed and said, "Yes, sunbae."