Chapter 46

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

"Myungsoo, what are you doing with a high school girl?" a reporter asked, bringing me back to reality.

"She's not a high school student," I began to say as I saw Hana hold her breath. "She's my wife."

Everyone gasped and murmured, some even laughed, but I didn't care about what they said.

"You've got to be kidding right?" one laughed. "The Visual of Infinite married to that?"

"That's what I said," Jr. muttered under his breathe to Jiyeon as she elbowed him. I felt anger rising, but I was able to control it now.

"She's not 'that' she's Kim Hana, the most amazing person you will ever meet with the most beautiful smile you can ever see. The sweetest voice to hear and her hair, the smell of it is a never forgetting scent," I said while looking straight into her eyes. "She's my everything, she's the missing piece to this puzzle of mine."

"And I thought I was greasy," Woohyun whispered to Sunggyu, but I didn't care; the more greasy I was, the more affection I gave to Hana.

"Then what about Woori and the kiss?" a female reporter asked. I didn't take my eyes off of Hana, but I answered her.

"You could say it was a goodbye kiss," I said as Hana just smiled at me.

"But you're married, and yet you still do a goodbye kiss?" she asked again.

"It was the only way to have her let go of me," I said now looking straight at the crowd that was now formed. The reporters nodded and wrote things down onto their notepads.

"But how do we know your marriage is true? I mean, what if you're only using her to get away from the situation?" another female reporter asked. I smirked and looked to Hana as she didn't like where I was going with it. I leaned down to her face and kissed her cheek.

"That's it?!" Sungyeol yelled as he had a huge smile on. I chuckled and kissed Hana on the lips with affection as I heard people cheer, gasp and clap. The flashes of the camera blinded me, but I held onto Hana tighter and pulled her closer to me.

JB's POV~

I watched as Hana and Myungsoo kissed from up the school's rooftop feeling my heart drop when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Jiyeon with a faint smile.

"What are you doing up here?" she asked me while looking out to them as well.

"Fresh air," was all I said when it got quiet between us.

"I'm sorry about the way I've been acting towards you," she softly said. I glanced to her as she looked up to the sky. "If I knew better, I would've treated you better. I would've been a better girlfriend."

I stayed quiet and sighed about to leave when she grabbed my hand. "I just wanted you to know that, I still love you," she said and let go if my hand turning her back towards me. I didn't know what I was doing, but I back hugged her as I felt tears fall on my arms. I let go of the hug and patted her head, leaving her alone. You were the best girlfriend I've had, but people change and things change. I hope you know that I too love you, but we'll see how far I can go.

Your POV~

You let go of the kiss first as you felt your heart race and your face heat up. Myungsoo smiled to you and winked while holding onto your hand.

"So now that you had revealed your relationship, what are you going to do now?" a reporter asked.

"We won't have to secretly go out anymore," Myungsoo said as you nodded, agreeing with him. Reporters asked more questions as he answered when you spotted Woori in the crowd. You panicked and felt like something was going to happen, but Jaehyung suddenly popped out and took her away. He turned back and smiled to you as you smiled back and soon they were gone.

Back at home you slouched into the couch, exhausted as Infinite they followed behind.

"Well, that went better than expected," Woohyun said sitting besides when Myungsoo scooted him away.

"I thought it was cute," Sungjong said with sparkling eyes. You smiled and sighed, tired.

"I guess we should take out leave," Sunggyu said bowing. "Someone looks tired."

They all left as you and Myungsoo were snuggled up on the couch. He then grabbed you hand and lead you to the bedroom.

"I'm glad I have this secret of ours off my chest," he said as you both laid in bed. You honestly were glad it was out there too, but it worried you still. Myungsoo grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him.

"You know I love you right?" he whispered into your ear as you nodded. He kissed your lips one last time and the both of you fell asleep in each other's warm embrace.