Chapter 15

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

"Spring break is just around the corner, what do you plan on doing?" Jieun asked you as you were playing with your food in lunch.

"Nothing, just stay home and work," you said as she smiled.

"Let's go on a little vacation," she said clapping her hands. "You can bring Myungsoo too!"

"What? I'm sorry Jieun, but I don't feel like going," you said while rubbing the back of your neck.

"Please!!" Jieun begged, so you gave in.

"But Myungsoo can't come, remember he just made a comeback not too long ago so he's busy," I said as she seemed a bit disappointed.

"I wanted to see him in person, but that's fine. As long as I have Gongchan going then it's all good," she said smiling. Should I tell her about his feelings? Hmm, maybe I should just let them do all the talking theirselves.

You got home to see a package for you on the front steps.

"What is this?" you said looking at it squatting down. You opened it and widened your eyes to see pictures of you and 3 different guys; Gongchan, JB and Woohyun. Your face was either ripped out or holes were poked in it. What the heck is this?

"Hana, what are you doing?" Myungsoo asked approaching you. You tried to look normal and got up, holding the box against your chest. "What is that?"

"It's just some cosmetic I ordered online," you said as he seemed to believe you. He walked past you and ruffled your hair, smiling.

"You don't need any costmetics, you're already beautiful the way you are," he said, but then he noticed what he said and cleared his throat walking into the house. You scratched your head and walked in after him.

"Are you doing anything next week?" you asked as he was sitting in the living room watching BAP's last performance of Power on his ipad.

"Of course I am. I have performances to do and stuff," he said glueing his eyes to his ipad. "Why?"

"I'm going on a little vacation and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along," you said a little sheepish as he looked at you and smiled.

"As if I'd want to spend some time with you. Just staying home with you is enough already," he said taking that smile away and glueing his eyes back to his iPad. You scoffed and went into the room staying there.

Myungsoo's POV~

"Seeing you mad is cute," I said when I heard the bedroom door shut. I noticed she forgot the package, so I grabbed it, but before I could see what was in it she came out and took it from me. She cleared and went back into the bedroom. What's wrong with her? Didn't she say it was just cosmetics? Unless, it's something else...

It was 10pm already so I decided to go to sleep. When I entered the room I looked at Hana's face, which looked puffy. Has she been crying this whole time?

I went up to her and touched her cheeks feeling worried about her. I saw the package on the floor and picked it up looking in it, but there was nothing. Did I do something to make her cry?

Your POV~

You slighty opened your eyes to see Myungsoo above you. You turned to cover your face and sighed. Does he know I was crying? I hope he didn't see the pictures I threw away...