Chapter 10

Married To The VisuaL

pic.twitter.com/9nXw7VSe

Myungsoo's POV~

The next morning I woke up to see Hana gone. I went into the kitchen as I saw her sitting at the dining table eating breakfast.

"What did you do yesterday after school?" I asked her while grabbing a glass of milk.

"Me? I went to work afterwards," she replied while playing with her food. "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, I was just asking," I said as I watched her continue playing with her food. Since when did she start working?

"Stop playing with your food and just eat it," I said getting annoyed now.

"Yes mother," she said with a grin as I just smiled to myself.

"Where do you work at anyways?" I asked sitting across her as she gave me a curious look like I'm gonna stalk her or something.

"At Beautiful Target Cafe," she replied as I nodded. I wonder if that guy will be there today.

Your POV~

You left the house and headed towards school.

"How's your life being married to L?" SuAh asked as we met up in front of the school gate.

"L?" you asked in confussion.

"You're married to him and yet you still don't know his stage name," Jieun said shaking her head in disappointment.

"His name is L because he is the visaul of the group," SuAh said.

"I don't get it," you said still confused.

"Aish, you really aren't an inspirit huh?" Jieun said with a sigh. "VisuaL?"

You still didn't know what she was trying to say so she said it a bit slower, "Vis-U-LLLL!"

"AHHH~ I get it now!" you said snapping your finger as they face palmed theirselves. You just gave them a sheepish smile and headed in the school.

"Well if it ain't the trash," Jiyeon said smirking walking towards you.

"Oh look it's pimple face," you said smiling at her as she glared at you.

"Do you really want to die?" she scoffed. You just shrugged and continued taking your things out of your bag when she pushed it all off to the ground. "Be careful Hana or else you'll get it."

You looked up at her as she smirked and walked away with her 'crew.' You should be the one to be careful, Park Jiyeon.

You got down to pick up your books when someone helped you. You looked up and saw Gongchan as he was grabbing your books.

"Sunbae, you don't have to do this," you said as he had already finished picking them all up.

"Why do you call me sunbae and not oppa? Do you not know how hurt I am to hear Jinyoung hyung be called oppa and not me?" he said with a cute pout. You couldn't help, but just laugh at him.

"I'm sorry oppa and also thank you for picking my books up," you said bowing to him.

"Any time," he said with a wink and handed you your books before leaving.

"Don't tell me you're trying to steal Gongchan away from your best friend Jieun too?" Jiyeon said from her desk with a fake pout. I rolled my eyes and went to wash up in the bathroom. What does she mean by stealing Gongchan? I have no feelings towards him what-so-ever.

Myungsoo's POV~

Right after our performance on Music Bank I went straight to the Beautiful Target cafe to see Hana working. Wow, this place is dead, which is a good thing because I don't have any diguise with me.

I sat at the farthest seat away from the window as she came up to me asking for my order.

"What would you-" she said before trailing off with wide eyes. "M-Myungsoo! What are you doing here?"

I just smiled to her and looked at the menu, "You're taking my order right? I'll just take a caramel cooler."

She glared at me for awhile then left to go fetch my drink when I noticed that guy in the photo. He works here too?! Is he a stalker or something?

"Here's your order," she said in an annoyed tone and left to the counter. I looked around and seriously there was no one in the cafe. I finished my drink and paid for it.

"I'll see you at home love," I whispered into her ear with a smirk as she grew goosebumps. I left the cafe and laughed to myself walking home when something came to mind. Hmm, maybe I should play stalker tonight. Hehe.

Your POV~

"I'll be going now," you said to Jinyoung as it was closing time.

"Do you want me to walk you home? It's dark out," Gongchan said taking his apron off, concerned. You just smiled and shook your head taking your leave. It really is dark out tonight.

You were smart enough to take the short cut, yet dumb enough to go through the dark alley. You seemed fine when you heard footsteps following behind you, but you thought positive. The person probably lives in the same neighborhood.

You started walking faster as the footsteps behind you got faster. You couldn't take it anymore so you stopped and swung your bag to hit em when the person pulled you in for a hug.

Myungsoo's POV~

Why isn't she home yet? I should of stalked her home, but because of the re-schedule of my damn photo shoot with Woori I couldn't. I hope she's fine alone, better yet I hope she's not with that guy this late at night.

Your POV~

"W-Woohyun-ssi!" you said in shock. He released the hug and smiled at you.

"Hi," he happily said waving.

"You scared me!" you said hitting him with your bag.

"Yah, yah, yah! Stop hitting me!" he yelled defending himself.

"Aish, I thought you were a ," you said calming a bit down as he just smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you," he said apologetic. "I was on my way to your house returning L's ipod when I saw you walking into the alley."

"Sure," you said sarcastically as he chuckled.

"Should I be your personal body guard from now on?" he asked with a smile. You just giggled and shook your head.

"I"m fine and besides I have Gongchan to take me home," you said as you two slowly made your way home.He just nodded and you stayed silent all the way home. Getting to the front steps he grabbed your arm.

"I'm sorry," he said with a faint smile.

"It's alright, you were just protecting me," you said with a forgiving smile. He smiled and let go of your arm.

"Give this to L for me," he said handing me an ipod. "And don't work too late at night. You don't know who and what's preying at night."

"Alright," you said waving to him as he turned the corner.

Woohyun's POV~

I watched Hana enter the house just to make sure she was safe; who knows what could happen within those seconds. I sighed and started walking home.

"Myungsoo, you're one lucky guy to have her. She's a nice girl," I said to myself smiling as her smile kept replaying in my head.