Chapter 32

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

I had told my parents about Hana's situation and the past few days, she wouldn't talk to me or eat. From time to time I would visit Gongchan as he was fine with Jinyoung and I would go see Jaehyung as none of s came to see him.

"Who doesn't visit their own member who is in critical conditions?" I softly said as I was sitting by his bedside.

"It's because they have some business to do," he said as his eyes were still closed. "How's Hana?"

"She's fine," I coldly responded as he slowly opened his eyes looking straight up at the ceiling.

"My members come see me once in while," he said now looking at me. "I also heard what happened between Hana and Seungjin."

"What are you talking about?" I asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Seungjin lied to you guys," he said as he tried to sit up. I helped him up and made sure he was comfortable. Even though I hated him and his group, I couldn't stand seeing sick people do things on their own. "Let me ask you something. How would you react if you saw a child's dreams being crushed by someone you used to love? After all the hard work that they had done to reach that dream, it's all of a sudden just waste as its being torn to pieces. What would you do? Would you pity him or just look from afar as he cries to himself?"

I didn't know where he was going with the question but I answered it.

"I'll make sure the person crushing it pays for it," I replied. "And I'll make sure the kid becomes stronger."

"You're just like me," he said as a smile grew on his face and I have to admit he was handsome when he smiled other than just showing his cold states. "Seungjin was being threatened by someone to go after Hana for his dream of becoming a singer was at risk. Because of that person, Seungjin hated himself day after day and he didn't want to turn the person down because he was afraid. Seungjin's not the type to hurt others especially the ones he cares about."

"And why should I believe you for what you're saying?" I asked as he looked at me in the eye.

"Is it that I'm Woori's ex-boyfriend that you don't believe me?" he asked as I broke free from his gaze. "To be honest Hana, Gongchan, JB and them were his first real friends that he's ever had. He was never good at making friends at school because everyone would make fun of him for becoming a singer, but when he met Hana; he's changed. He cherished her and her friends and he'd never do anything to hurt them, but because of that one person threatening him, he had to do it."

"Then why did he lie to us?" I asked him as he sighed.

"That I don't know myself," he said as I looked at him feeling guilty of what I've said to them.

"Who is this person that is threatening him then?" I asked.

"Who else would go after Hana?" he asked with a smirk. I thought for awhile when it came to me. Go Woori.

I got up from my seat and went to the door to find her when he said, "Woori won't be hurting anyone anymore."

"What are you talking about?" I asked stopping at the door. He smiled and the television. I looked and saw a women covering her face up and I widened my eyes at the sight. "What's going on?"

"Seungjin did this," he said while smiling.

Jaehyung's POV~

"How?" Myungsoo asked as he glued his eyes to the tv.

"He made a deal with the gang that Woori hired to hurt Hana to confess," I said. "I don't know what the deal was, but it worked and the gang showed evidence of it, but for now investigators are only investigating on the case and I don't think they mentioned you or infinite to the police, so you guys should be fine."

I looked to him as he was speechless.

"Hyung I did it!" Seungjin exclaimed coming into the room when he saw Myungsoo, so he hung his head low and stayed quiet. The atmosphere was a bit awkward when L broke it.

"Thank you," he said to Seungjin as he looked a bit confused. "With her gone for awhile, it'll make my life as well as Hana's a lot easier."

"No problem," Seungjin shyly said. L smiled and hugged him as we all gasped.

"Is this the real L we're seeing?" Hyunggon asked as his eyes were opened really wide. We all laughed when Hana came into the room giving Seungjin a hug too.

"I'm sorry," she said as she was crying. "I should've known Woori was behind all of this."

Seungjin smiled and hugged her back as Infinite walked into the room.

"Ah~ I forgot to tell you Myungsoo, your members helped out too to have Woori in court," I said as he seemed to brighten up seeing s.

"Sungjong told me everything, why did you lie to me?" she cried as he just scratched his head.

"I'm sorry," was all he said. We all smiled at the scene when we heard that Woori was proven innocent.

"What?!" we all yelled.

"How could they prove her innocent?! We had evidence!" Seungyub yelled.

"This is BS!" Hyunggon shouted as I saw anger in his eyes. We listened to the announcer as he said that she was innocent because she was supposedly with Rainbow that day rehearsing.

"Is it me or is that judge just plain dumb and was caught on to her beauty?" Sungjong said shaking his head in disbelief.

"After all of the hard work you guys put in, she's proven innocent," I said pitying them.

"At least we know she's guilty," Dongwoo said with a disguised face on while looking at her in the tv screen. Myungsoo was quiet as I knew he was holding in the anger.

"I have a schedule to do today," he said and left, but we all knew he was going to see her.

"So how did you guys make them confess?" Hana asked.

"Well..." Seungjin began to say as he rubbed the back of his neck while smiling.

"We bailed them out and treated them for Korean beef," Woohyun said.

"They're actually nice people, did you know that the buff guy, Byunghee I think his name is, was a lawyer?" Sungjong said amazed.

"But aren't you afraid that they might hurt people now that they're out?" Hana asked as they shook their heads.

"Nope, my Father's the chief of the police department so he's keeping an eye out for them," Hyunggon said as Hana seemed relieved by that.

"Did you guys hear about Woori?!" Jinyoung yelled running into the room with Baro and them. We all laughed at them as they looked clueless.

"You're a bit late," I said as we all continued to laugh and everything seemed to be back to normal again as Hana and Seungjin were friends again while Gongchan and I were recovering.