Chapter 49

Married To The VisuaL

JB's POV~

 It was the day for Hana to leave to New York as Myungsoo had a performance with Infinite, so he wasn't able to make it.

"Hana are you ready to go?" I called out to her from outside her bedroom. I heard no response so I turned the door knob and saw her sitting on the bed back faced towards me. "Hana, are you sure this is what you want to do?"

I sat next to her as she nodded, clenching onto the ring. She gave a long sigh and got up grabbing her suitcase.

"We should get going," she said walking to the door as I watched her leave.

"At least go see Myungsoo before you leave," I whispered to myself following behind her. She was hugging her parents as I just stood by the doorway watching. After a few moments of crying we got in a taxi and started driving to the airport.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to make a quick stop at a location," Hana said as the taxi turned around.

Myungsoo's POV~

Infinite and I was on stage performing when I noticed Hana at the corner of the stage. I knew it was the last day for her and I wanted the song to end quicker, but it wouldn't. She smiled as I smiled back and suddenly she just left. I wanted to go after her, but my body wouldn't move other than just dance. After the performance I ran into the dressing room hoping she'd be there, but she wasn't.

"She left a letter," Sungyeol said grabbing an envelope by the mirror. I walked over to him as he read it out loud. "I hope I didn't interrupt you on your performance today. How was it by the way?"

I smiled to myself as he continued. "If only I was able to hold back the flight I'd say goodbye to you face to face, but I guess this is goodbye."

"She's saying it like she's never coming back," Sunggyu muttered under his breath. "She is coming back right?"

"Of course she is idiot," Sungjong said as Sunggyu and him had a little eye fight. I gestured for Sungyeol to continue reading.

"Just know that I won't be gone for too long. I will always remain your wife so there's no need to worry about me, besides there's JB to watch over me like you asked him to. Myungsoo, I love you. Take care of your health and don't over work yourself along with Infinite. Hwaiting~!! Goodbye my Prince," Sungyeol said as I felt touched. He folded the paper back into the envelope and handed it to me. We had a moment of silence when Woori and Jaehyung came in holding hands.

"Wah~ you guys are back together?" I asked as they smiled, embarrassed. Woori let go of his hand and hugged me.

"It's because of you I finally found the one," she said as I hugged her back, then she released the hug. "So, did you get to see Hana before she left?"

"Not really," I said and held the letter up to her face.

"She's not gone yet," Jaehyung said grabbing her hand again as he smiled over to her. "She came to visit us too and apparently her plane doesn't leave in 15 minutes."

My face lightened up and I was about to leave when Woohyun grabbed my arm.

"Don't act like this is a korean drama and run to the airport hoping you'd get there in time," Woohyun said with a short chuckle. "I'll drive you."

"Ou~ I wanna go too," Sungjong said walking behind.

"Find your own ride!" we both yelled as we knew he was hurt, but we laughed it off.

JB's POV~

"Here's your coffee," I said handing it to Hana as she grabbed it. "Did you get to see him?"

"Yeah I did, but I didn't get a chance to say goodbye so left him a letter," she said looking down to the ground. I just ruffled her hair when I got a phone call. *Woohyun?*

"I'm gonna take this call, be right back," I said and left. I picked it up and wasn't able to say 'hello.'

"JB, do me a favor," Woohyun said. I stood there waiting for him to tell me. "You still there?"

"Uh, yeah," I said as I held the phone up to my ears.

"Do me a favor Jaebeum," he said again as I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me, don't repeat yourself," I said as I heard a little chuckle from Myungsoo.

Your POV~

You sat on the bench when a women made an announcement saying it was time to board the plane. You waited for JB just a bit longer when he didn't show up, so you left when he stopped in front of you.

"Don't go," he said with sad eyes. "I mean, can't you take the next flight?"

"I'm sorry oppa, but I've got to go," you said walking past him when he grabbed your wrist.

"Can't you stay for a little bit longer? Myungsoo's on his way now," he said as you heard the women announce again. You smiled to him and hugged him.

"I'll come back to visit," you said and headed towards the doors.

Myungsoo's POV~

"Jaebeum!" I shouted as I saw him there looking to the doors. He turned and hung his head low. "Where is she? Is she gone already?"

He nodded and I let out a sigh as we heard footsteps behind us. It was Infinite as they were searching for her too.

"Hyung, is she gone?" Sungjong asked as I nodded.

"Didn't I tell you to hold her back?" Woohyun JB as he sighed.

"It's fine," I said with a little smile. "She's gone now to become a great artist."

Dongwoo grabbed my shoulder and patted it, then we heard girls screaming.

"AHHH~ IT'S INFINITE!!"

"MY HOBABY!!"

"NAMSTAR!!!!"

"Let's get going before we get trampled down," Sunggyu said getting scared. We all nodded and headed out the airport. I turned to look back at the doors. Stay safe Hana and take care. I'll wait for you.