Chapter 37

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

You sat in the living room on a hot sunny day bored when Myungsoo sat next to you and sighed.

"Is it just me or is it really hot?" he asked fanning himself with his shirt.

"It's really hot," you replied as he took off his shirt wearing a muscle tee. You didn't mind it anymore and it became a habit for him to take it off in front of you and to walk around half . "Let's go to the water park."

"Don't you have to go to the office to do some paper work?" you asked as he shook his head.

"I had Butler Moon do it for me, I'm paying him double to do it," he said with a grin.

"Lazy ," you teased as he gave you a cute glare.

"How dare you," he said and tickled you as you laughed when Infinite walked in.

"Oh, we didn't mean to interrupt," Sunggyu said bowing as the others just laughed.

"Do you guys always have to barge in on us?" Myungsoo asked annoyed.

"Who knows, we might even barge in on some action," Dongwoo said with a erted smirk.

"OPPA!!" you yelled in embarrassment and threw a pillow at him as they all laughed even harder besides Sunggyu, who usually never laughs and Woohyun, who you knew would be the one to laugh the 2nd loudest after Dongwoo.

Woohyun's POV~

I watched as Hana became embarrassed and started blushing bright red.

"Stop it, this is very childish," I said as they all stopped and looked at me.

"This is the first time I've seen Woohyun so demanding," Sunggyu said as if he was proud of me or something. I just rolled my eye and stood there quietly.

"Let's go to the water park," Sungjong said sitting next to Hana.

"I was just thinking about that," Myungsoo said as he pulled his shirt back on.

"Let's go then!" Sungyeol yelled with excitement.

"Aren't you guys afraid to go though? With all the fans there?" Hana asked as we exchanged looks.

"I'm not," Dongwoo said. "With the fans there it'll be more fun."

The other members agreed and so we headed out to the water park. I, for once, didn't feel like doing anything so I just laid in the tanning chair underneath the sun the whole time when Hana came and sat next to me.

"Why aren't you with the boys?" she asked as I had my eyes closed.

"I just want to relax," I said. It was silent for awhile when a ert was trying to hit on Hana. Luckily she wasn't revealing too much, but he still tried touching her.

"Please get away from me," she said disgusted in him.

"C'mon babe, let's go do something fun," he said with a erted grin. He grabbed her wrist as she tried to break free.

"Get away from her," I said firm. I knew he had his eyes on me.

"What? Is she your girl?" he asked with a scoff. I got up and glared at him as he widened his eyes. "Y-you're Woohyun!"

"Get away from her," I repeated as he nodded and left. I looked at Hana as she looked insecure now. I took off my shirt and put it over her thighs and just left her alone going to Myungsoo and them.

"Keep an eye on Hana," I whispered to Myungsoo's ear as he looked confused. "There are animals here preying."

I took a glance at him and left the water park. Why do I act like this now? Every time I see Hana I just feel pain. I have to keep reminding myself that I can't have her and that she's Myungsoo's wife.

Your POV~

You sat alone scared someone else might come and try to flirt with you, but Myungsoo came and comforted you.

"Did you want to get out of here?" he asked as you nodded.

"But we need to get out separately or else the fans will see," you said as you took Woohyun's shirt off your lap.

"Why? Do you not want to be seen with you husband out in public?" he asked with a smile. You rolled your eyes and left first. You got to the entrance to see Woohyun with a little girl crying.

"Is everything okay?" you asked going up to them. Woohyun looked at you and just shrugged. You kneeled down to the girl as she wiped her tears.

"What's wrong?" you asked. She pointed to Woohyun as he widened his eyes and pointed to himself. "What did he do?"

"He. Made. My. Ice. Cream. Fall. Down," she said taking a breath after every word. You looked up to Woohyun as he had his mouth wide opened like he didn't do it.

"I'll buy you another one okay, but where are your parents?" you asked helping her wipe away her tears. She shrugged and continued crying. You sighed and picked her up as you threw Woohyun's shirt to him. You headed to the little ice cream parlor and bought her one along with Woohyun. You then went back into the water park to help her search for her parents when you guys finally found them.

"EunMi~" her mother said hugging her tight. "Don't you ever run off again."

The little girl nodded and ate her ice cream.

"Thank you for bringing her back to us," her father said bowing as you and Woohyun did the same. They started walking away when EunMi ran back to hug you.

"Thank you for the ice cream unnie~" she said as you bent down to hug her. She kissed your cheeks and hugged Woohyun's leg as he looked surprised, then she ran back to her parents. You had totally forgotten about Myungsoo so you ran back to the entrance to see him no where in sight.

"He just texted me. He said he's at home already," Woohyun said looking at his phone. You nodded and rode with Woohyun home.

Myungsoo's POV~

I waited for Hana to come home when I saw Woohyun's car pull up. I walked to the window to see Hana come out of the car with Woohyun following behind. I went out of the house and told Hana to go inside the house as she and Woohyun looked confused. She obeyed and left Woohyun and I alone. I just stared at him as he seemed confused.

"You like Hana, don't you?"