Chapter 12

Married To The VisuaL

**I've decided that red is going to be JB's thoughts**

Your POV~

"Here's your coffee," Gongchan said giving you your coffee along with JB. "Remember that you have a 30 minute break."

"Yeah," you said before he left. "So how was the U.S?"

"It was fun at first, then got really boring," he said playing with his fingers. "But it's great to be back in Korea."

"It's great to see you again," you said with a warm smile.

JB's POV~

Its great to see your smile again After her 30 minutes were up I decided to go home to unpack when I saw someone taking pictures of her. The person had a women figure, but once she noticed me she left. Who was that? She looks familiar.

I got home and unpacked my things when I saw sorting shine in my eyes. I grabbed it and saw that it was the necklace Hana had given me before I left. In the box with it were shoes that had no pair with one when I remembered I had given the other pair to Jiyeon. I wonder if she still has my shoes?

I dug into the box to see a picture of me and Jiyeon along with one of me and Hana. My heart dropped when I kept staring at the photo of me and Jiyeon, but looking at Hana and I still made my heart feel weak. Now that I'm back in Seoul, I get a better chance to have you Hana, if I'm not too late already.

Myungsoo's POV~

After practice I went home to see a package waiting for me. I opened it up to see photos of Hana with poked eyes and scratches on it. What is this?

I saw a photo that caught my attention, it was Woohyun and Hana hugging. What the? They're not seeing each other are they?

There was a note that said, "Seems like she has more than one of them. You should probably leave her now before you end up hurting yourself Myungsoo-ah. By the way, a 3rd person just showed up."

I took the box and was heading out to throw it away when Woori was about to knock on the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly, glaring at her. She smiled and walked in without my permission and eyed the box.

"What's that?" she said with a grin. I looked at it then back to her as she kept eyeing it.

"It's none of your business," I said heading out to the garbage can when she grabbed my arm.

"Let's go out tonight, I heard there's a great bar down my street," she said with a smile.

"I don't want to. I'm busy today and the next day and the next day and-"

"If you don't want to hang out then just say it," she said annoyed.

"Fine then, stay away from me. I don't ever want to see you nor do I ever want to be near you," I said walking past her as she scoffed.

"Yah, Kim Myung-" she began to say, but I shut the door on her and wasn't able to hear her finish. Hana can't be seeing anyone else. She's married to me, she shouldn't be doing this.