Chapter 20

Married To The VisuaL

pic.twitter.com/pfHApVI8

Your POV~

You went home and saw that Myungsoo wasn't home again. He left a note saying that he was spending the night at the dorm, so that meant you got the whole bed to yourself again. After dinner and a nice hot shower you jumped into his bed when you felt a presence by your side. It was moving around and you got scared, so you tried getting up, but it pulled you down. You were going to scream, but the person covered your mouth and was on top of you. You tried moving, but the weight was just too much for you to move. The light from the moon shown part of the person's face, which you only saw its v-shaped jawline and the lips. I'm not going to get am I?!

"What are you doing?" the person asked in a tired voice. You identified the voice as it was Myungsoo's.

"What am I doing?! What are you doing home?!" you yelled shoving him off of you. You heard him chuckle as you saw his black figure sit up.

"I was going to go to the dorm, but I had a feeling someone was going to sleep on my bed so I came back," he said as you saw his grin in the moonlight. You slid off the bed when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back on the bed, holding your waist tight as you two laid there.

"Y-yah, w-what are you doing?!" you yelled struggling to break free, but he held on tighter.

"Let's stay like this for awhile," he said as you felt a smile grow on his face. He had a muscle tee on that was pretty much revealing his chest making your heart race as you felt your face heat up as you were looking at his bare chest. "Do you want me to take my shirt off? I know you're staring at it."

"What? You ert!" you yelled breaking free from his hug and hit him with a pillow. He laughed and pulled you back down on the bed.

"Then stop looking," he said as you felt embarrassed.

Myungsoo's POV~

It wasn't long before Hana fell asleep as I held her in my arms. Holding you like this just feels so right.

I looked down at her as her warm breath was on my chest. I kissed her forehead and smiled to myself. I'm glad our parents had us married.

I woke up to see that Hana was still asleep when someone flung the door opened. It was Sungjong as he just walked up to us, like he doesn't see us in bed together.  Hana surprisingly didn't wake up, but Sungjong just sat on the edge of the bed, staring. I let go of her and cleared my throat, glaring at Sungjong as he just smiled.

"What do you want?" I mouthed.

"Woori's looking for you!" he yelled with a smile that I wanted to slap off and skipped out the door. Hana scared me when she shot out of bed. This can't be good.

Your POV~

Woori's here?! You looked at Myungsoo as he had his eyes wide opened. He got up and ran out the bedroom. What is she doing here?

Woohyun's POV~

I was standing outside their bedroom door when Myungsoo ran out to the living room. I peeked inside to see Hana on his bed as she looked scared. I went up to her taking my leather jacket off and placing it on her as she still seemed to not be in reality.

"Woori's not here, we refused to let her in," I said as she seemed to settle down a bit. "What were you and Myungsoo doing?"

"Nothing," she said and went to the bathroom.

"Why did you look so scared when Sungjong said Woori was here? Did she do something to you?" I asked her through the bathroom door. She didn't reply so I let the question go. Myungsoo then walked in as he seemed a bit pissed, so I left the room while he glared at me. "You know something don't you? Between Woori and Hana?"

"What are you talking about?" he asked clueless; I couldn't tell if he was just messing around or if he was serious.

"I heard everything Woori said to you that day when she congratulated us. You know what she's capable of, so keep an eye out for her," I said glancing over to him.

"I know, there's no need for you to tell me," he said in his serious voice. I gave a small smile, but before leaving he said, "There's no need for you to be around her anymore. I'll be the one to protect her; only come when you're needed."