Chapter 36

Married To The VisuaL

Myungsoo's POV~

I sat alone in the living room as the candle was my only light when Woohyun came in.

"Where's Hana?" he asked carrying a bag of what seemed like clothes. I stayed quiet and just sat on the ground as he sat next to me. "Did something happen?"

"Don't worry about it. How's your mother?" I asked him.

"She's fine," he softly said.

"You know she won't wake up right?" I said as he just nodded. "Then why have her stay in that bed with no sort of nerves left in her body? You could have her rest in peace instead," I said as he just shrugged.

"I don't want her gone," he softly said. "She's all I have."

"You have us too," I said as he just stayed quiet. I got up and blew the candles out to turn on the lights. "Well, I'm going to bed. Throw the cake out once you leave."

Woohyun's POV~

I waved him goodnight and grabbed the cake, putting it back in its box.

"Maybe it is time I let you go umma," I quietly said to myself. "It's time to let you and Hana go."

Your POV~

You and JB walked home when you saw Woohyun coming out of your house.

"Hana," he said waving to you as you waved back. "Where were you?"

"I was with JB," you said as he nodded. "Is Myungsoo home?"

"Yeah, he just went to bed," he said pointing back to the house. You noticed that he had a box so you asked, "What is that?"

"Oh this? It's nothing," he said and walked away. "Oh and don't come home so late, especially with a guy. It doesn't look good if the neighbors saw."

You nodded and he disappeared around the corner. You said good bye to JB too as he hugged you.

"Happy birthday," he said again, but in a soothing voice. You smiled and hugged him back when you saw a figure at the end of the street. It looked a bit like Woori, but a bit shorter which worried you.

"I'm gonna go," you said gently pushing him away as he just smiled to you. "Get home safe."

He waved goodbye and was gone along with the figure. You went inside and saw that the place was empty and decorated. So he did remember my birthday.

You walked into the bedroom to see him asleep or what you seemed. You laid on the bed with him and for some reason it felt awkward between you two.

"Where were you all night?" he asked in a low soft voice.

"I was celebrating my birthday with JB," you honestly said. He cleared his throat and got up to go into the bathroom. You laid in bed biting your bottom lips when you heard the door open. You felt yourself tense up as he laid back in bed and just slept.

"I'm sorry," you said as he just stayed quiet. "If I knew you were going to celebrate my birthday I would've come home early."

"It's fine," he said. You turned to face him as his back was faced towards you. You wanted to cuddle up with him like usual, but the mood just didn't feel right to do it. You wanted to know what was wrong with him do you asked him.

"There's nothing wrong with me, I'm just tired," he replied to your question.

"I know there's something wrong," you said and got up from the bed. "Why is it do hard to tell your wife?"

"Wife? I don't know about that anymore," he muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" you asked as you heard him clearly. He just ignored you and made himself more comfortable in bed. You scoffed and went out of the room standing in front of the door with you arms crossed. What's wrong with him?

Myungsoo's POV~

I wanted to go after her, but my body just wouldn't move. The next morning I woke up alone and she wasn't anywhere in the house. Where did she run off to?

I forgot that the decoration was still up so I was about to take them down when Hana walked in.

"Don't take them down," she said coming in with a box of something. I just looked at her as she smiled at me. "I want to do a late celebration of my birthday with you."

I just looked at her as she set the box on the coffee table and pulled out a cake that said "I'm sorry."

"What's with the cake?" I asked as she just gave a faint smile.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time and for last night," she said. I honestly felt touched, but I was at fault as well. I sighed and hugged her as she hugged back.

"I'm sorry for my childish actions too," I said and kissed her head. "Wow, we do really make a great couple. We fight and solve it just like that."

She just laughed and I hugged her harder. She let go of the hug and kneeled down to cut the cake. I thought it was a bit embarrassing how we just made up like that, but I liked it. I just hoped it'll be like that for now on.

"I'll help you," I said grabbing the knife from her and cut it as she wiped some cream on my face. "Yah."

She just laughed as I did the same to her, making her angry and that's when we had a little food fight. Even if you kissed him, I won't let him have another one. I will make you only mine as its supposed to be that way.