Chapter 42

Married To The VisuaL

Your POV~

Summer vacation was coming to an end and you were starting school tomorrow!

"I've got to go to work," you said grabbing your bag as Myungsoo did a head nod. You arrived at the cafe to see a little surprise.

"Woohyun," you said as he waved to you with another girl. You walked up to them as she introduced herself.

"It's nice meeting you Chaeyeon, I'm Hana," you said bowing to her. "So are the two of you-"

"Don't think like that," Woohyun said cutting you off as you knew he was blushing. You just giggled and excused yourself from them.

"Hana~!" you heard Gongchan sing. You turned to face him as he wrapped his arms around your shoulder. "Did you know that Jr. and JB are going to debut as a two boy band group?"

"What?!" you said shocked. He nodded as Jr. and JB came your way.

"Gongchan's telling you about it huh?" Jr. asked as you nodded.

"Weren't you under Woollim though?" you asked JB as he shook his head.

"I was, but I transferred," he said as you made an 'oh' face.

"This is daebak, my friend's going to be a singer!" Gongchan said with excitement. You rolled your eyes and continued working.

Myungsoo's POV~

I was heading to pick up Hana from work when I got a sudden call from Woori.

"What do you want?" I coldly answered as I heard loud music in the background. "Are you at a club?"

"Myungsoo-ah, I'm not feeling to well. Come pick me up," she said slurring her words.

"Have someone else do it," I said and was about to shut off my phone when I heard some girls in the background harassing Woori. I didn't want to go, but I felt bad so I went. I called Woohyun to pick Hana up as I went for Woori. I got to the club and got her out in time before there was a fight between her and the other girls.

"I'll call for a cab," I said as I walked to the end of the street. I reached for my phone when she took it away from me.

"Can't you just take me home?" she asked as her breathe stunk of alcohol. I groaned and walked her home.

Your POV~

You waited outside the cafe for Myungsoo as everyone had left already except for Jinyoung.

"Did you want me to walk you home?" he asked locking up the cafe.

"No it's fine," you said with a smile. "Myungsoo will be here any time now."

"Are you sure? I mean it's pretty late," he said looking up at the sky.

"It's fine," you said as he said goodbye. You waited and waited and became impatient, so you started heading home.

Myungsoo's POV~

I got to the alley where Woori lived with her parents and was about to ring the bell when she stopped me.

"Why does it have to be her?" she softly asked. I gave no sort of expression to her and was quiet. "What does she have that I don't have?"

"There's a lot of things," I said as I let her go, but she pulled me closer to her.

"You don't know how hard I'm trying just to get you Myungsoo," she said as her tears fell.

"I'm sorry, but she is the only who belongs in my heart," I said trying to break free.

"But I love you Myungsoo," she said as she was now looking up at me. She came closer and kissed me.

Your POV~

I was about to turn a corner when someone pulled me in for a hug. I was hoping it was Myungsoo, but it wasn't.